IGNORED

New Jomtien Sauna - Soi Wat Boon

LaaMok

will you be showing the mayweather pacquiao fight March 2nd.

and, if so, what time does it start?

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Sauna looks very professionally run and I am looking forward to visiting.

Can you provide an update/summary regarding the massage facilities and prices please.

thanks

Zenzen11 i've been waiting half a decade for that fight to happen mate! of course we're gonna watch it here!

Cutter,oil massage is 300 baht per hour,Thai and foot 200 baht per hour and body scrub is 500 baht per hour. Guarantee of an high quality professional massage.

Zenzen11 i've been waiting half a decade for that fight to happen mate! of course we're gonna watch it here!

SWEET ... what time does it start?

11am Sunday March 3rd .. 

correct?

The official weigh-in operations and the pre-fight press conference for this amazing fight night will be held in Jomtien Sauna on the morning of thursday the 5th march. Don't miss the chance to meet some of the best fighters in the world cutting weight here in Jomtien Sauna!uploadfromtaptalk1425375191512.jpg

A few pictures from yesterday weigh-in operations for SENA MMA fight night. All the fighters made weight and they were all in great spirit and tremendous shape ready to battle tonight at 6pm in the Patta Boxing World Stadium! Just a few tickets left for sale here in Jomtien Sauna,hurry up!!uploadfromtaptalk1425616942175.jpguploadfromtaptalk1425616951462.jpguploadfromtaptalk1425616962650.jpguploadfromtaptalk1425616973583.jpguploadfromtaptalk1425616986227.jpguploadfromtaptalk1425616997557.jpguploadfromtaptalk1425617010365.jpguploadfromtaptalk1425617023117.jpguploadfromtaptalk1425617038251.jpguploadfromtaptalk1425617054949.jpguploadfromtaptalk1425617070201.jpg

Went to the spa on Buddha day. Got there at 10am with my TG. Not too many people. It started filling up at 1pm. The food was pretty good and prices reasonable. massage prices are same as 2nd road prices. I think they only had one masseuse on staff so if you want a massage, you need to reserve early. For 200 baht all day, the price can't be beat. I will be back. The place is really out of the way though. My TG rode her motorbike. I will need to read up on the directions if I go there by myself.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived