IGNORED

New Jomtien Sauna - Soi Wat Boon

LaaMok

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

az89 mate i'm working on a deal with Pinocchio guest house in soi 13 pattaya. I'll keep the board up to date as soon as we reach an agreement,thanks.

Any update?

Cheers

After a long wait, I made my maiden trip there yesterday, not really that hard to find.

Really enjoyed the facilities. Great layout, well maintained, and great value. See you again soon. I have a sauna back home so it is always nice to enjoy one when away. Cheers!

Went for the 1st time today and really enjoyed it.will return a few times in the next couple of weeks.

Had a nice Tom kha gai also.

Got a baht bus along JBR and walked up 20 minutes maybe not for some but I enjoy a walk

done the same on the way back.

Only small irritation and no fault of the owner or staff was a fucking moron 50 something bleached haired German looking women that

sat next to the sauna stove on the lower level and would pour 7/8 ladals of water on and then immediately walk out

she done this on 3 separate occasions when I was in there making a load of us walk out also.

az89 i can hear you mate,it is a daily struggle for me to try limit this sort of nonsense. I try to educate people about the importance and the benefits of a dry sauna but sometime is just impossible. Some people has just bad manners,luckily they are the minority

TOKI,you have superb set up and I can see a lot of thought has been taken in positioning of facilities etc and you deserve a lot of credit,also the ladies working on Thursday were really helpful and always smiling which was nice.

It was busy yet comfortable on Thursday and I hope Jomtien Sauna goes from strength to strength and is still here when I am able to have 2/3 month holidays in a few years time.

Chok dee.

az89 thanks a lot mate! your support is very very apprecciated! we're gonna be here for a long time and you're very welcome anytime!

• 3 weeks later...

Love the food and the professional service from this place. Nothing like an ice plunge after a night on the town

I came I saw I came again.

Archived