Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Boomerang Guesthouse and Bar - Opening August

devee8

That's strange after receiving confirmation,I just booked today.Is this the first time this has happened?

I would seriously hope so!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Booked this place over a month ago, and received confirmation.

Got an email yesterday saying the room was no longer available due to "unforeseen circumstances"

What circumstances?

Did my room disappear?

Not impressed!

Unforeseen circumstances 55555

Lack of fresh towels  :Think1: problem still not fully resolved

can't resist 55555

I would seriously hope so!

I've just received confirmation today of my booking for next trip,hope it doesn't happen to anyone else.

can't resist 55555

The towel thread is hilarious love it. :LOL2:

Robw

can't resist 55555

555..Not a great situation for me, but I had to laugh at that one.

I think the problem arises in a lot of guest houses, people book for a week & love it so much & stay for another week stuffing up the bookings, do you throw them out?

I think the problem arises in a lot of guest houses, people book for a week & love it so much & stay for another week stuffing up the bookings, do you throw them out?

Hi Flynn. You book rooms for a reason! If someone decides to stay longer then they need to go for another room! Not meaning to sound blunt but if I book a room I want that room. This is a great site because all the mongers see it and can give advice??

OK so let me explain what has occurred:

I did send an email to the Person who booked the room and as for the reasoning well that is a staff issue/mistake and to which I am very sorry about any inconvenience it has caused. This is NOT a normal practice and once again I offer my apology. If there is anything else I can assist with please feel free to email me to assist.

I agree, a booking , should be a booking,

I totally agree m8

Lack of seriousness

Better go elsewhere,the surrounding area has a lot of accommodation. (soi Lenkee, Diana, LK, Buakhao) IMHO

OK so let me explain what has occurred:

I did send an email to the Person who booked the room and as for the reasoning well that is a staff issue/mistake and to which I am very sorry about any inconvenience it has caused. This is NOT a normal practice and once again I offer my apology. If there is anything else I can assist with please feel free to email me to assist.

good answer, and I for one would not hold this against your establishment!!!

perhaps make the gent a generous discount offer for another visit, eh?

cheers!

I totally agree m8

Lack of seriousness

Better go elsewhere,the surrounding area has a lot of accommodation. (soi Lenkee, Diana, LK, Buakhao) IMHO

Hi Benny,

you have posted alot of negative responses in this thread, the place has just opened so i guess you have never stayed there yourself. If you don't mind i would like to ask you.  Is it a personal thing between you and BM Devee8 or do you see it as a sport to give new businesses you've never been bad publicity or is there another reason you act like this?

cheers,

Andy

Hi Benny,

you have posted alot of negative responses in this thread, the place has just opened so i guess you have never stayed there yourself. If you don't mind i would like to ask you.  Is it a personal thing between you and BM Devee8 or do you see it as a sport to give new businesses you've never been bad publicity or is there another reason you act like this?

cheers,

Andy

+1 Andy

A mistake was made, time to move on

Hell I even made one once 55555

I've just booked a room at Boomerang for next trip and am happy to give it a try.

This sounds like a one off to me,so I don't foresee any problem for my booking.

Robw

... do you throw them out?

Yes; but politely obviously and if possible offer alternatives   :GoldenSmile1:

Can say I have booked 3 months from Feb-April 2014 at the boomerang and the prompt reaponse time on my enquiries has been fantastic.

Thanks deev8 for hooking me up and look forward to seeing you guys next year.

If the room is as good as the service so far ill be recommending to many mates back home in Sydney

cheers,

Sydney / Pattaya / Miami - good life

• 2 weeks later...

I sent an online email over 4 days ago and are still hanging!  If you don't have room fair enough!  But at least reply to your online booking page!

To be fair when starting out in the guest house game it takes a while to get it all perfect. 

I had an occasion when a guy named Tony made a booking, I told the staff, later that day a guy walked in the staff asked his name and his name was Tony, so they showed him to his room only for the real Tony to turn up an hour later.

When the real Tony was told sorry no have room, he got angry and stormed off, I later checked the guy who had booked in and noticed was a different surname, then emailed the Tony who had booked by which time of course he was in another room and had the hump.

So you see as in all customer based businesses simple mistakes can be made so please don't judge a place on a small simple mistake when just getting into the business, also as Davee mentions a no show, these can be frustrating too which is why we have a deposit system.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Well Dayo if this is the case consider your request granted and when would you like to book ?

Can you fuck the cleaners?

Can you fuck the cleaners?

Trurasia...

I would watch what you are saying, the cleaner have a longtime BF which is also a BM..... :68:

Dayo...

Archived