Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Boomerang Guesthouse and Bar - Opening August

devee8

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well folks just to let you know we now have a website :GoldenSmile1:

boomerangpattaya.com

Great website. Damn I wished I had not booked a hotel already for September :-)

boomerangpattaya.com

Website look's good devee here'e a direct link to make it a little easier for anyone who want's to take a look.http://boomerangpattaya.com/

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165739-5-days-in-issarn-udon-thani-loei-chiang-khan-mekong-pictorial-report/

You can take the monger out of the bar but you can never take the bar out of the monger

boomerangpattaya.com

Michael,

Them rooms goods great from the photo's on the web site.

I'm looking forward to see what the new bar looks like downstairs.  :Cool3:

Would i be correct in saying to find the location of Boomrang from Soi Buakhao

you turn right by the 7/11 onto Soi 15 head towards the back of the avenue shopping center

then about 1/3 way down Soi 15 you turn right onto the new soi where you bar/guesthouse is ?  :Bed_Sex:

Dayo...

boomerangpattaya.com

After seeing the pics on the website, I'm feeling real good about my reservation :Grin3:

Michael,

Them rooms goods great from the photo's on the web site.

I'm looking forward to see what the new bar looks like downstairs.  :Cool3:

Would i be correct in saying to find the location of Boomrang from Soi Buakhao

you turn right by the 7/11 onto soi 15 head towards the back of the avenue shopping center

then about 1/3 way down soi 15 you turn right onto the new soi where you bar/guesthouse is ?  :Bed_Sex:

Just before you come to the 7/11 there is this street its on soi bukaow,its at the bottom on the right hand side.

2013-07-28 13.30.31.png

Just before you come to the 7/11 there is this street its on soi bukaow,its at the bottom on the right hand side.

attachicon.gif2013-07-28 13.30.31.png

Suirside,

Can you sent us the link to that Google map pls mate 

Dayo...

Suirside,

Can you sent us the link to that Google map pls mate 

Its actually on the website,but here you go..

https://maps.google.ie/maps?hl=en&ll=12.927798,100.88397&spn=0.001597,0.00284&t=h&z=19&layer=c&cbll=12.927683,100.883818&panoid=69IKp1jdxMJvjdSvpCmUhg&cbp=12,323.52,,0,0.78

cheer Mate... i mush have walk past this 1000 time, as i normal stay in Nature View hotel which is 10 yards away

Dayo...

Is there any ID Check for the Thaigirls? I personaly prefare if i can choose ID Check or not. UP to the Girl i take with me. Some i knew over years.

What about ''daily change of towels in order to keep the highest standards in hygiene'' on monthly basis? :GoldenSmile1:

Let me try to answer the questions:

We will only be doing a copy of the ID if requested by the customer.

I have lived in many apartments in Pattaya and they don't do daily changes of towels and in some cases you have to supply your own towels and clean them yourself. I would also have to ask the question of "Do you change your towels at home on a daily basis ?"

But we are always open to being flexible to customer requests

I have lived in many apartments in Pattaya and they don't do daily changes of towels and in some cases you have to supply your own towels and clean them yourself. I would also have to ask the question of "Do you change your towels at home on a daily basis ?"

But you do realize that most of your guests will occasionally have some company for the evening and some activity may take place where showers with clean towels are a must, specially when the company is different from the previous night?  Not changing towels daily is pretty nasty for a hotel or guesthouse

So the Daily Towel Change is include in the Daily rate and not in the Monthly Rate?  Or is it general not included?

Room cleaning is not a Daily Must have in my opinion even its a good service...

In a monthly rent for long term ok the customer should have its own towels and go lundry them and care his food and electric... but in a short term for holiday even a daily girl change i think daily towels are a must have

Devee

all best with your Adventure, good see some More  Aussies having a go

May i give a suggestion from my many years of Mongering and travel to Pattaya...

Keep your info up to date, if have a web page make it good, keep it  active, as well, as more traffic more people know about your Business...

Lastly hard keep all mongers happy, just keep it clean and Promote it...

Nothing worse reading a Business web site that has not changed or links do not work, or no pride in it..

1.Perhaps supply towels and a daily change at a small cost  for extra towls,  as Punters are right.... need be changed.. Do a deal with a laundry  or something. As what i seen i would stay there and long term some days use many towls some time Just a couple...... Give the Punter a option i reckon .. Happy Punter Happy Business and boss

55555 :GoldenSmile1:

Make-me-laugh.jpg

"Do you change your towels at home on a daily basis ?"

That's a no....... but that's because there's no chance of me shagging a prostitute every night at home!

Exactly my point:no I don't change my towels daily at home. And I don't shag nightly at home either!!!

If I got shagged every night at home, then I would have no need to travel 23 hours by plane and spend $1600 on plane fare. And if I did shag every night at home, then I would surely change my towels daily.

This seems to be a big sticking point from fellow mongers looking to use your accomadations.

I watched the pictures many times they are looking realy good but in the website is reading about the deluxe rooms they have balcony. There is no picture of a balcony or even i cant see where u can go out to the balcony?

may you can take some picture?

Exactly my point:no I don't change my towels daily at home. And I don't shag nightly at home either!!!

If I got shagged every night at home, then I would have no need to travel 23 hours by plane and spend $1600 on plane fare. And if I did shag every night at home, then I would surely change my towels daily.

This seems to be a big sticking point from fellow mongers looking to use your accomadations.

Hi

I totally agree with you m8

I agree, available towels on a daily basis is important. I typically have 2 different girls in my room on any given day so changing towels twice/week just does not work unless several towels are provided. I typically stay in guest houses and this has never been an issue. One time I rented a condo for a month and I arranged for my room to be cleaned twice/week but there were LOTS of towels provided. So I think the only way this works is if there are about 6 towels in the room.

Thanks all for your feedback and advice and I agree that daily servicing of rooms is going to be done for short term rentals and if wanted daily towel changes can be supplied it would be just a matter of asking the cleaning staff we are here to provide a service and a great place to stay as we are boomerang and we want you to come back

I will also take some photos of the bar area and the balcony's

Thank you very much for the post. I was definitely thinking of using your accomadations on my next visit.

The daily towel change has been a sticking point for me.

Thanks for clarifying this issue.

Cant wait to see the pics... anyway I come to see it live soon... my booking is confirmed :)

The place looks impressive, and I will have a look before I leave Pattaya. However, it would be helpful if the room came with a bargirl for the first night to help ease the customer into his stay. How's that for a promotion? :Think1: 

Archived