Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Boomerang Guesthouse and Bar - Opening August

devee8

That's because some of us have good hygiene and have consideration for the girl you bring into your room.  I suppose you have no problem giving a girl a towel used by another girl but some of us have more class than that

that was not the question stop expecting the guy to pay for everthing when ur getting a cheap rate if ur on a monthly rate you know you only get 2 changes a week that is every place just pay the daily rate if you want towels like everybody else 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that was not the question stop expecting the guy to pay for everthing when ur getting a cheap rate if ur on a monthly rate you know you only get 2 changes a week that is every place just pay the daily rate if you want towels like everybody else 

:Crazy1: 

your a bit of a nutbag looking for an online argument and your stance happens to be against clean towels?  You need to find something else to argue against :Think1:

Haven't looked at this thread for quite some time .

Glad to see the place is now open and wish the management well.

Also , enough about the bloody towels. Can't believe so much time devoted to these bloody towels.

Enough to drive a man to drink.

So can i clear something Up

Whats the story with the Towels.... Just asking

great news about the on site laundry cant wait to get there the photos are great all looking good..see you in jan

Congratulations on your new venture, Hope everything goes well and you prosper for your hard work,

Just a small request, can we have some pictures of your towels.....555555, (just taking the piss mate,lol)

If I ever create a guesthouse from scratch,I will buy the towels first & then design the rooms around them.The standard of fixtures & fittings will be influenced by the fluffiness of the towels.Seriously,good luck the rooms look great.

Am extending congrats for the future in your new establishment.

I can't believe people are having an issue with the bed changing arrangements and quoting 'Hygiene' as a reason, for F*cks sake, at home we change our beds once per week on average, this does not make us unhygienic in any way, shape or form.

People get used to the maid coming into your room once a day in a hotel and changing everything but still want a 'cheaper' price on a room and expect the same services, maybe even cable or satellite as well on the same budget. STAY AT HOME, THAILAND IS NOT FOR YOU (or pay Bt1000+ per night)

Personally i appreciate the privacy of someone NOT coming into my room every 5 minutes.

I shower when I wake up, before and after short times and before i sleep and if it is a hot day in the afternoon so there is no hygiene problems here.

I would be more than happy to book a room there.

Just a small request, can we have some pictures of your towels.....555555, (just taking the piss mate,lol)

Make me laugh m8 :GoldenSmile1:

Problem solving

FCUKING TOWELS.JPG

Just kidding :GoldenSmile1:

Have to agree the place looks great, hopefully some rooms available for september. Just a quick question is this just one block from soi LK Metro? and lastly are the towels Egyptian Cotton, MicroCotton, Organic Cotton, Pima, Turkish Cotton or Bamboo fiber. Sorry couldn't resist.

Make me laugh m8 :GoldenSmile1:

Problem solving

attachicon.gifFCUKING TOWELS.JPG

Just kidding :GoldenSmile1:

:LMFAO:

I can't believe people are having an issue with the bed changing arrangements and quoting 'Hygiene' as a reason, for F*cks sake, at home we change our beds once per week on average, this does not make us unhygienic in any way, shape or form.

Really?  You have opportunities to shag new girls every night when your at home?  You don't bother to change the sheets after leaving sweat, lube, and  cum stains at home?  You are free to sleep in whatever filth you Desire but most of us were raised to be cleaner.

The reason this thread won't stop going on and on about the towels is because of the over reaction of some of the posters.  No one is attacking the guesthouse owner.  No complaints have been made, it's all been suggestions and requests on this thread.

Why is there a Desire to attack people who want to have a clean place to stay ?  If your suggesting it's ok to live in filth, or have your overnight company re-use towels used by someone else just because it's " cheaper than a hotel, " then you need to some serious hygiene retraining. :2Cents1:  

Really?  You have opportunities to shag new girls every night when your at home?  You don't bother to change the sheets after leaving sweat, lube, and  cum stains at home?  You are free to sleep in whatever filth you desire but most of us were raised to be cleaner.

The reason this thread won't stop going on and on about the towels is because of the over reaction of some of the posters.  No one is attacking the guesthouse owner.  No complaints have been made, it's all been suggestions and requests on this thread.

Why is there a desire to attack people who want to have a clean place to stay ?  If your suggesting it's ok to live in filth, or have your overnight company re-use towels used by someone else just because it's " cheaper than a hotel, " then you need to some serious hygiene retraining. :2Cents1:  

who is the nutbag now relax have a drink  chill out

who is the nutbag now relax have a drink  chill out

Uh... still you.  At least I know about sentence structure :wink:

Really?  You have opportunities to shag new girls every night when your at home?  You don't bother to change the sheets after leaving sweat, lube, and  cum stains at home?  You are free to sleep in whatever filth you desire but most of us were raised to be cleaner.

Why is there a desire to attack people who want to have a clean place to stay ?  If your suggesting it's ok to live in filth, or have your overnight company re-use towels used by someone else just because it's " cheaper than a hotel, " then you need to some serious hygiene retraining. :2Cents1:  

if you read what I said properly, I mentioned short times, every short time bar has its own rooms or at least access to a room.

It has already been said that the towels are changed daily.

I choose to sleep alone at night usually in Pattaya and save the Olympics for somewhere else.

FYI, you are an aggressive nut bag.

Sharing is caring

So just helping out lol

bnhjiii.jpg

Rhino,I always try to swipe over your posts really quickly without reading them,because that video of the girl in blue with her cute little hand gestures just drives me crazy & I can't stop watching her.Just had to get that off my chest.I feel a better now.Take it down please : )

Rhino,I always try to swipe over your posts really quickly without reading them,because that video of the girl in blue with her cute little hand gestures just drives me crazy & I can't stop watching her.Just had to get that off my chest.I feel a better now.Take it down please : )

Yeah your not the first to say that actually

So smile .. Dreams can come true my friend

You can copy it and look at it when have Not so good days and then think of Rhino as well lol.. No gay thoughts thou PAL lmao

Uh... still you.  At least I know about sentence structure :wink:

hi bawbag sorry nutbag what you know about sentence stucture enlighten

If I ever create a guesthouse from scratch,I will buy the towels first & then design the rooms around them.The standard of fixtures & fittings will be influenced by the fluffiness of the towels.

+1 to that.

Is there an internationally recognized measure for towel fluffiness?

It can be either SI or US units - I don't mind.

There just isn't enough towel discussion on this forum.

I may have answered my own question! :)

hotel with the fluffiest towels named.

Forget the Oscars, 'The Fluffies' is an award ceremony that celebrates the existence of the plushest, softest towels in hotels around the UK.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/travelnews/9892577/Hotel-with-the-fluffiest-towels-named.html

The towels in 20 of the biggest mid- to high range hotel chains across the country were rated by independent judges on criteria including thickness, whiteness, size and their "overall feel, condition and smell".

The judges, from the industry research organization the 59club, tested each towel three times to ensure they reached a reliable verdict. They were then given a score out of 20 in each category.

The awards only cover the UK unfortunately.

So the judges will not have evaluated the Boomerang Guesthouse.

• 3 weeks later...

Booked this place over a month ago, and received confirmation.

Got an email yesterday saying the room was no longer available due to "unforeseen circumstances"

What circumstances?

Did my room disappear?

Not impressed!

Booked this place over a month ago, and received confirmation.

Got an email yesterday saying the room was no longer available due to "unforeseen circumstances"

What circumstances?

Did my room disappear?

Not impressed!

That's strange after receiving confirmation,I just booked today.Is this the first time this has happened?

Robw

Archived