Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

How do you like your steak cooked?

I suspect this board is infiltrated by feminazis

Real men have their steak rare and their pussy bare :GoldenSmile1:

Sorry to put a downer on it but you are risking your health eating beef that is undercooked. E coli if present will not be killed if undercooked, this can make you extremely ill and if your weak can kill you.

E coli can be present in any meat that has been contaminated by any unhygenic handling

ENJOY YOUR STEAK

NOW LIKE MINE WELL DONE BEEFEATER DOES A NICE ONE

If she aint whoring she's boring!

It's nice to be nice :)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I eat my fish raw too :)

wk-24_Ze_zijn_er_nu_echt_de_Hollandse_Ni

If she aint whoring she's boring!

It's nice to be nice :)

I have been eating rare or medium rare steaks my whole life and I am still around and uninfected!

A nice cut of steak, cooked well is absolutely lovely

I suspect this board is infiltrated by feminazis

Real men have their steak rare and their pussy bare :GoldenSmile1:

Some people are already infected with mad cows diecease and arn't aware of it.

Was in a beer bar last night and so some vikings with horns coming out of there head :Finger5:

Medium well  always

I eat my fish raw too :)

wk-24_Ze_zijn_er_nu_echt_de_Hollandse_Ni

I love them :) eat them every week once or twice.. salted herring I love it!

This thread should have had a poll. I don't want to have to go back and count, but I am curious how the numbers fall out.

"Beef eaters" soi Diana

Is that the place about 50 yards up from second road?Always packed and i would say the best steak i have ever had.Medium for me.

Chicago style . Cooked with high heat just on the edge of burnt on the outsides but medium rare inside . Ribeyes are the best cut for this

Medium rare. All day long.

• 2 months later...

Medium rare, when I know that they normally need some time to serve it, I order rare, when the meat is served it is medium rare then ;)

Just cooked enough....so that a good Vet could revive it...

I like Beefeaters as well..

and in Bkk...Neil's Tavern

I don't know if anyone has said this because I can't read 3 pages on cooking steak, but in a pub never order medium or well done - they tend to be ready cooked and just given a heat through. Order medium/rare and they have to cook it from scratch.

Be careful sending back a beautiful medium/rare steak because it's "not cooked enough" too. I knew a chef, when someone did that to him, he'd throw the thing on the kitchen floor, stomp on it to squeeze out the blood and throw it in the deep fryer. "There's ya fucking steak", he'd say. Some of these chef characters are well touchy.

There is no blood in a steak, animals are bled at slaughter.

Pedant.

In a high so place I like my steak rare,

But on an Isarn barbeque: I like more done, than well done, just to avoid getting diarrhea. :Ass_Lick:

It's OK to eat fish...raw, rare, bloodied...but red meat is best served cooked and well done IMHO...a good quality imported steak will still be tender...

Hooray beer!

Archived