IGNORED

Thai Food Only

I'm pretty sure there is more than one Soi 15 on Third Road. Is it between North and Central roads, Central and South roads, or south of South road?

Between Pattaya Glang and Pattaya Tai

Closer to the Pattaya Glang junction.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

also far end of Jomtien some nice food and peaceful setting

If you are talking of Poo Pen & Loong Sawai 1, then it isnt very peaceful.

They are digging up the road beside Poo Pen to install larger drains for all the new nearby Condos.

So there is a LOT of dust flying about.

Add in that, that road is now very busy with Russian Tour Buses (why ?) so sitting there is not so peaceful anymore.

It doesnt have the same setting but you are probably better off with Loong Sawai 2, for now anyway.

Or cross the river and into Na Jomtien, where there is quite a few good beachside places that are quiet.

IMHO

Using the words Kiss "Restaurant" & good food....in the same sentence should be a deport-able offence....IMHO

:Think1:  :SoWhat1:

Took a few 'good' TGs here one night from my hotel and they all said the food was crap! I saw recommendations on here and trip advisor - learned a lesson, let the girls take you!

Best Thai seafood I've had is in Laem Chabang--and it's also the cheapest. It's not farang taste, however. Rarely see a farang there. Seafood meal for two completely stuffed, 300 baht. Freshest ingredients, 'worst' setting--typical plastic chairs and tables and concrete floor. It's all about the food.

I often take Thai girls there and they are blown away. Was introduced to the places by a Thai person who works in Laem Chabang. Half the price of Baan Amphur (Preecha), a quarter the price of Pattaya, but you need your own transport.

My favorite is Gaeng Som Cha Om Kai Gung. Orange curry/soup with cha-om omelette and shrimp. I also love the kao pat bpoo, crab fried rice and Yum Talay, seafood salad. Oy, I'm getting hungry.

My favorite Thai food restaurant is at the Mark Land Hotel, on the top floor.  Mark Land is on Beach Road at Soi 2

Love going for a beer up there at sundown.

But the restaurant ?

It always seem to me, that its Chinese Tour Buses that eat there.

Maybe you need to educate me a little more.

Doesn't matter how long.I still can't do it.

image.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Took her a while but she is really nailing spring rolls.

image.jpg

• 2 months later...

The Pattaya Pounder, top of Soi 3 outside of Honey Massage.

attachicon.gif459.JPG

I would even throw one in her!

What is that? spicy?

More importantly, did you pound the pounder yet?

Archived