Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

withholding phone number ?

solidbamboo

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If your wife is Thai then she will know already what you are planning, dont forget when it comes to lying and being devious the women in Thailand are the masters. I think you should just tell her your going to look after some mates in Pattaya for 10 days on their 1st trip to LOS then go up to Udon for 4 days to please the wife ?

My mate is in same position as you. He wants to come to pattaya the only problem we have is the phone calls. I m not sure about your situation but we are from Australia and if his gf calls him during the trip and he setup international roaming she will notice the dial tone will be different to local dial tone. We are out of ideas on how to by pass this

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

and then there is Areca Lodge publishing their guest register on the internet

... and the webcams that were operating at one time in the streets of Pattaya (and some bars too I recollect)

... and the thousands of tourists snapping photos down Walking Street and posting them on the web

... and the face recognition software

Be careful out there.

Most smart phones have a "hide phone #" in their settings..  Just check in there and all that will show up on her phone is either "private" or "blocked"

I get a weird one here... A TG calls me and sms's me here, from Thailand....  whens she calls from her phone it shows blocked but her sms comes with the phone id... that one has got me beat....  I know it aint 2 sims, I have seen her do it via Skype... that is try calling me, my phone then shows "blocked" and then she sms's me and her id comes thru???  Any ideas?

I don't get it.  Why would your wife be checking your passport anyway?   Is she normally very suspicious or jealous?   I was a private investigator for over 25 years.  Durring that time I performed hundreds of  "domestic" investigations.  You Will Be Found Out.  Do yourself a favor and just file for a divorce before you leave on a sex holiday.  And when you are caught I can bet not only your daughter, but all your relatives, friends, employer etc., will also know.  The rath of a woman scorned.

Yours is the worst, and perhaps, most immature plan I have read about here.  Consider changing you plans and taking your wife along with you.

I did similar and thought I had all corners covered. Ended up costing me 160K and a divorce, but now living near Pattaya with my young Thai wife. Life has its benefits. Good luck

If your wife is Thai then she will know already what you are planning, dont forget when it comes to lying and being devious the women in Thailand are the masters. I think you should just tell her your going to look after some mates in Pattaya for 10 days on their 1st trip to LOS then go up to Udon for 4 days to please the wife ?

not a chance in hell she would believe that story or let me stay in pattaya without her . ive thought of all the different ways i might be able to get a couple of weeks by myself in pattaya without destroying my marriage and the only one that will work is the one im doing. complicated yes but 5 months to work it all out and it will be fine.

my only real concern is getting away with it once might lead to me getting a bit overconfident and try it again and again. and if that happens eventually i would get caught.

im pleased to see i am not alone in doing things like this. obviously i don't want to hurt anyone but the situation is what it is, and i have needs.

after reading all this...soooooo happy to be single!

but one thing to add:

how about a vpn tunnel to your home router?

in germany we have the famous fritz! boxes by "AVM", they have software that helps you making that secure tunnel even from your smartphone or your notebook from anywhere in the world you gain access to the www.

then you can use a softphone app to make calls that seem to come from your home telephone and they are done via your home telephone (if connected to the box, of course).

this is not only a way to hide your actual place of being letting the other one think you call from home but to drastically reduce telephone costs in foreign countries.

if i have a good enough internet connection that often comes for free, then also my calls are for free, because i have a flatrate at home for national calls.

Hi again,

If you mean what you say ie. your wife and daughter are everything to you, then just don't do it. The risk is too great.

What you are planning to do is something that could be life changing to you. Is it really worth it???

All you are going to do is end up hurting your family and yourself. You will end up with yet another regret.

So happy I got a divorce.

Listen to your friends.  If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck the channces are pretty good it is a duck.

The poor guy is totally fucked either way.

He's already fucked up twice.  First, by getting married, and second, by having kids.  You can give all this "there's more to life nonsense" by talking about family values and "who's going to take care of you when you're old", but this guy is clearly not a family man.  To the contrary, he's trapped in his native Britain, locked into a job which he can't leave, forced to support his family with no point of return, and has to deal with the same piece of pussy for the rest of his life.

The man is in prison.  He's a prisoner in Britain, a prisoner at his job, and a captive prisoner with his wife and family.

This attempt to temporarily escape, if he pulls it off, will be considered a furlough.  Then, back to jail it is.

If he gets caught, he has to deal with his wife, and possibly his family, which will either result in marital irregularities or divorce, which will likely fuck him up financially.

On the other hand, if he doesn't go, he's stuck in misery.

There are more risks here than the simple phone call issue.  Any number of things can happen in Pattaya, much less, Thailand.  Just to name a few:

* He could be injured on a motorbike or baht bus

* He could get sick

* He could do something stupid and get into a fight or into trouble

* He could lose his wallet, passport, or get pick-pocketed

He might pull it off, but I certainly couldn't see myself trying to relax and enjoy a vacation while constantly looking over my shoulder and worrying about so many possible things.

I know a lot of men and the single men in their 40's, 50's, and 60's are the happiest men that I know.  The only single men who I know who aren't happy are those who have been screwed over financially by a former wife.

My advice to everyone here on this forum is:

* Never get into a serious relationship, open-relationship at best.

* Never get married

* Never have kids

I think the last part is probably redundant here and goes without saying, but I believe it's something young single men in the 20's and 30's need to be reminded on a repetitive basis.

I agree, this is very very risky, crazy and unpredictable! But if you go thru with this, I would be interested in knowing how it turned out and all the issues you had to deal with

> I would be interested in knowing how it turned out

I second this.

OP has been given a lot of advice here and should update us here on Pattaya-Addicts regardless of the outcome.

Even if OP does pull this off, and has a wonderful time, he's going to become more hooked to the non-marriage life and will have to up the dosage.  The more he ups the dosage, the higher the probability of an O.D.

:WhoSaw1:

[Funny FedEx Golfing Commercial - VIdeo]

:LOL:

The video was very funny.  As a Redditor, I wish I could upvote replies here.

I have done what you are planning on doing twice last year. (once for 1 week and second trip for 3 weeks) I suggest that you use the KIS rule "Keep it simple". My plan is always 1) A business trip with itinerary  2) I tell her I will be busy and cannot talk everyday but when I do I use Skype and 3) turn my cell phone off to avoid roaming charges on the cell bill. I just tell her it costs to much to roam. Done deal. Then I come back and hide my passport at work. Plus I caught her cheating on me last year which is why I did this to begin with. Now I feel like even if she does Catch Me I can use that as an excuse!

BTW, I have had my passport replaced and they do not replace stamps. Think about it how could they even if they wanted to. It's not like they have every countries stamps on hand to restamp your passport! :Think1:  Good luck!

Also check your bag for Customs search notes. I have had customs search my bag many times and you will be busted if your suitcase has a Thai customs security note in it. Also be sure to remove the outer tag from your suitcase from the airlines indicating you were in Thailand.

You're soooooo going to get busted. So many things you overlooked. This will be fun.

Yes-I have to agree !!....I'd have gone with family and then go on a seperate trip with a 'mate'.....or do what I did and take up Golf and go on a Golf Trip.... :GoldenSmile1:

Alibi??

If U never lie U never need to remeber what U say...

Othervise, here is alibi service! 

http://www.alibinetwork.com 

Don't ask what the Thai girl can do for you!

Ask yourself what you can do for the Thai girl! 

(Sent from my ashole, using crapatalk…)

Go ahead and go buddy seems like you have a flawless plan. You must be miserable in your marriage and its sad you have to do this just to get some ST in. Just get a divorce be happy and go to Pattaya when ever you want with out having to do evasive planning.

Go ahead and go buddy seems like you have a flawless plan. You must be miserable in your marriage and its sad you have to do this just to get some ST in. Just get a divorce be happy and go to Pattaya when ever you want with out having to do evasive planning.

Yezz Agree!!

I have been married - before! Since I discovered Thailand, there is no chance in hell I marry a Western Hag! Just for today not even a Thai! I have a good life, real good work, good economy good friends, and I have oportunity's here in Sweden with "right" girl, but noway! I live alone, and I travel to LOS - alone! Maybe when too old to travel a couple of times every year, I pick a little chick to take care me... 

Lose the passport before you go away then leave that old passport in wherever the wife can find it and use the new passport which is blank. Lose it or hide it when you get home.This way even if the wife does suspect you can say "well how the hell did I visit thailand without my passport"

Out of all the advice that has been dished out on this post this is by far the best ....it is so simple it is fuckin genius .....!!!! :)

Out of all the advice that has been dished out on this post this is by far the best ....it is so simple it is fuckin genius .....!!!! :)

BUT... new passport here in Sweden at least have a chip... so old passport can't be used. 

Another idea is to use "emergency passport" they make it on airport, one time use... 

BUT... new passport here in Sweden at least have a chip... so old passport can't be used. Another idea is to use "emergency passport" they make it on airport, one time use... 

No your not using the old one it's just left lying around the house for the wife to find and to satisfy her curiosity ....meanwhile you can go anywhere in the world on your new passport while she's happy to believe you've never left the country .....!!! :)

No your not using the old one it's just left lying around the house for the wife to find and to satisfy her curiosity ....meanwhile you can go anywhere in the world on your new passport while she's happy to believe you've never left the country .....!!! :)

But if travel with wife next time... Maybe u need a new passport- again! Problem... Divorce better... :)

Archived