IGNORED

withholding phone number ?

solidbamboo

If or when your daughter finds out, she's gonna think you're a twat! Where you sending them, by the way?

This is no question of "if", it's just a question of "when", IMO.

my wife is thai and will be with her family far far from where i will be, and my daughter is 4 so won't be calling me a twat

She won't be calling you a twat at 4, she'll be doing it for the rest of her life.

getting a divorce and risk losing my daughter is one risk not even i am willing to take

As someone else pointed out, you *are* risking it all.

no risk udon is far away.

Alright, now I'm sure you must be posting this as a wind-up. You're wife and family are from Udon, you are trying to sneak unseen into and out of Pattaya, and "udon is far away" is your safety blanket?

Seriously, this is hilarious - but, okay, just for the sake of due diligence, allow me to ask you a simple question:

Did you meet your wife in any sort of bar, in or around Pattaya, or is your wife a good, regular girl, that has never ever been to Pattaya, and who thinks Pattaya is a family-friendly vacation destination?

Oh what a tangled web we weave............................

Indeed, but it makes for great reading.

Out of all the advice that has been dished out on this post this is by far the best ....it is so simple it is fuckin genius .....!!!! :)

I have to agree with that - definitely. Get a new passport, that you use to travel with, leave your old passport behind. Won't be a problem until the next time you travel, and that can be dealt with at that point (just lose the passport again).

Either way, this will be a very interesting thread in 5 months time...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think everything to be said has been said so ive got a few last comments to answer peoples questions and then i will be reporting on my return which will be succesfull by the way.

1. this is not a wind up, i have better things to do than fuck around making shit up for no reason. i only make shit up when needed.

2. i will sort my phone to work in thailand then im there and as someone said it shouldn't show that im phoning from thailand. i will however look into this further to make sure.

3. as for my marriage. yes i am unhappy in my marriage and if it wasn't for my daughter would have had a divorce a long time ago. but i love my daughter and do not regret getting married because if i didn't i wouldn't have had her. my marriage has also had good times but definatly getting married has more negatives than being single, well at least while u are young.

4.my wife worked in pattaya about 10 years ago in a bar down soi 7. she knows what pattaya is like, trusted me enough to let me stay there on my own once for a couple of nights. thats the one time i got found out, sent the girl i was with a text the next day with my wifes mobile as i didn't have mine with me, went to delete the message that i sent but it was all in thai language and i couldn't figure out how to change it to english before she got hold of the phone. i had been drinking when i made that stupid mistake. im no longer trusted enough to stay on my own in pattaya which is the reason i have to come up with such a complicated plan.

5. she shouldn't check my passport anyway, but just incase i need to have it covered and i will.

thats about all ive got to say on the topic now until my return

thanks for all the comments even if some of them are way off the mark

Always remember, "Thainet" what one girl in Thailand knows, ALL girls in WHOLE THAILAND knows in SECONDS!!! All Thai girls in whole solar system! They know everything already before it has happened! 

(CIA, FBI, KGB, Secret Service, U name it, is still jealous, they don't have access to "Thainet")

Don't ask what the Thai girl can do for you!

Ask yourself what you can do for the Thai girl! 

(Sent from my ashole, using crapatalk…)

All of the stamps are replaced as well when you lose your passport, so that plan won't work. And you are correct about tampering with a passport as well, it could end in a humiliating little surprise on the next family vacation.

I have had 3 passports replaced in my life and they have NEVER "replaced" a stamp. Not a single one.

I have cheated...

...on my former wife's. It gave me a awful gut feeling I never, ever again want to feel. During that time, I actually couldn't watch myself in the mirror... What a way to treat my family and myself! No respect for anyone! This was many, many years ago...

Today I live on my own, my former wife's are my friends, I have the biggest respect for them. Actually "love" them as friends. 

Today I have "lost" my ability to lie, actually I can't lie, I don't want to lie, and I don't need to lie!

I love the freedom that being honest in all my principles and affairs give me.

I can jump into any bed, with anyone... And I can see everybody right in their eyes, I have nothing to be ashamed over, and I have nothing to fear... 

This my freedom is worth many bath...!! 

do u have any kids ? have u ever been married ?

apart from the whole sex and fucking around thing my marriage is ok. i might not be in love with my wife anymore but i still care for her. my daughter is everything to me, as far as being a family goes we are happy , if i got a divorce i would not be living with my daughter anymore and would not see her every day. i do not want that neither do i think it is good for a kid to grow up with divorced parents.

so if i can go behind her back every now and again without anyone finding out then it keeps me happy, my wife happy and my daughter is  happy. no harm done.

- You are selfishly getting your end away whilst denying your wife the chance to go out and meet someone who will make her happy while she is still young enough to do it.  You will eventually separate from your wife and then you will still be able to go out whoring, but she will be left old and alone.

- You are fucking up your daughter by staying in a loveless relationship.  Children aren't stupid.  The parents' relationship is the primary template of what they think a relationship is like and people subconsciously seek out what they know.  For example, children whose parents physically or emotionally abused each other will end up doing the same thing in their adult life.  Your daughter will most probably find herself in a loveless marriage with a selfish cheat.

- If you are sneaking off to fuck hookers then your wife knows something is wrong on some level even if she doesn't know the specifics.  Women are infinitely more perceptive than men and you are deluding yourself if you think it's all happy families.

- Sneaking off to the odd hooker for a blowjob is one thing, but going on a two week whoring rampage while pretending to be at home is a completely different thing.

- You are basically just being really selfish and putting yourself before the welfare of your wife and child.

Posts removed

Lets keep it friendly in here please. Remember this is a mongers forum first and foremost. You may not agree or approve of the op's plan and it is fair to say so but posting abusive and rude comments will not be tolerated. They will be removed and posters may be sanctioned. The op asked about phone advice and was open enough to continue the thread when it moved off topic and into relationship territory. Respect that and post accordingly.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

- You are selfishly getting your end away whilst denying your wife the chance to go out and meet someone who will make her happy while she is still young enough to do it.  You will eventually separate from your wife and then you will still be able to go out whoring, but she will be left old and alone.

- You are fucking up your daughter by staying in a loveless relationship.  Children aren't stupid.  The parents' relationship is the primary template of what they think a relationship is like and people subconsciously seek out what they know.  For example, children whose parents physically or emotionally abused each other will end up doing the same thing in their adult life.  Your daughter will most probably find herself in a loveless marriage with a selfish cheat.

- If you are sneaking off to fuck hookers then your wife knows something is wrong on some level even if she doesn't know the specifics.  Women are infinitely more perceptive than men and you are deluding yourself if you think it's all happy families.

- Sneaking off to the odd hooker for a blowjob is one thing, but going on a two week whoring rampage while pretending to be at home is a completely different thing.

- You are basically just being really selfish and putting yourself before the welfare of your wife and child.

+1

Yezz! U actually hit the points in this description! 

I have cheated...

...on my former wife's. It gave me a awful gut feeling I never, ever again want to feel. During that time, I actually couldn't watch myself in the mirror... What a way to treat my family and myself! No respect for anyone! This was many, many years ago...

Today I live on my own, my former wife's are my friends, I have the biggest respect for them. Actually "love" them as friends. 

Today I have "lost" my ability to lie, actually I can't lie, I don't want to lie, and I don't need to lie!

I love the freedom that being honest in all my principles and affairs give me.

I can jump into any bed, with anyone... And I can see everybody right in their eyes, I have nothing to be ashamed over, and I have nothing to fear... 

This my freedom is worth many bath...!! 

totally relate to this.  a big +1

lying is not part of my life either.   I have no need to lie about my life to anyone...

hate to give advice, but OP, if you're unhappy in your marriage and are only staying in it cause of your kid, work on a divorce solution that honors your kid.  of course, this may be wildly impractical, I can hear your reply now, but...  it's your life man, and you only get to live it one time...

I have been divorced for most of my kids' lives, and they have a great relationship with me... 

I appreciate that not everyone is in this position...  but I am sure glad I am!

• 2 weeks later...

im going to pattaya in august for 12 nights . now ive got almost everything planned to perfection to avoid getting found out by my wife ...................  my wife is going to want to talk nearly every day on the phone. now i thought i get a thai sim card so i can make calls and i can phone her every day, only thing is i think the phone number will show up on her mobile right ? so then she will know im in thailand. ok so now all i need is a way to withhold the number so when i phone her she can't see the number phoning. ive looked on the net but can't see how this can be done. does anyone know if and how this can be done ?

This thread, in which I have just posted, might be of interest:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/140023-o2uk-tu-go-smartphone-app/#entry2079500

• 2 weeks later...

But if travel with wife next time... Maybe u need a new passport- again! Problem... Divorce better... :)

Just lose the new passport and the old passport and apply for a new one empty problem solved there.

Jeez..you really are quite a conceited person arent you? Your daughter may only be four at the moment and not capable of calling you a twat..but kids grow up..fast! What did your daughter do to deserve a father like you? You can give her the world but once shes older and finds out the things you did to her and her Mum she will look at you differently.

You are crazy to risk this! All this to shag a Thai woman when you already have one at home! :SoWhat1:

no risk udon is far away.

like i said ive got everything covered except for the phone thing which i have 5 months to figure out. all these posts about possible ways i could get caught i already have sorted.

my saying is if u believe enough then it can happen.

u would think my wife especially being thai would check everything  i do but she doesn't. ive got away with 15 affairs in the last 10 years and only got caught once and that was because i was drunk and made a stupid mistake. i learnt from that.

what women don't understand is that men are not supposed to be with 1 partner for their whole life. why else would we have sperm until we die when women can only have babies up to their 60s if their lucky. our brains are different. hell i wish they did understand as it would make things a lot easier for us all.

when i return i will indeed write a field report which will hopefully proof that almost anything can be done if u put your mind to it.

• 2 weeks later...

Jeez..you really are quite a conceited person arent you? Your daughter may only be four at the moment and not capable of calling you a twat..but kids grow up..fast! What did your daughter do to deserve a father like you? You can give her the world but once shes older and finds out the things you did to her and her Mum she will look at you differently.

You are crazy to risk this! All this to shag a Thai woman when you already have one at home! :SoWhat1:

+1

Why not fly out have a few days in patts then surprise your wife by saying you got time of and are in BK waiting for her...

Apart from that on your return just apply for new passport, cost £70 odds and will be nice & clean.

Best of luck explaining the 2-week suntan though...

Sent by Scotay using Tapatalk.

4.my wife worked in pattaya about 10 years ago in a bar down soi 7. she knows what pattaya is like

Just seen this beauty....

Would be funny as fuck if he walked into one of the beer bars down soil 7 and his Mrs was working..:D:D:D:D:D

Just seen this beauty....

Would be funny as fuck if he walked into one of the beer bars down soil 7 and his Mrs was working.. :D:D:D:D:D

Doesn't even have to get that far -- all it takes is for one of his wives' old friends or "sisters" to be walking there and seeing him - you know text messages are flying off within minutes.

"You know your husband here Pattaya. Look photo I send you!"

I was married with young children and the marriage started going downhill.  I had gone to Thailand and the Philippines prior to the marriage and really missed those trips.  Then I decided to visit the Philippines again using a cover story of going somewhere else.  Like this guy, I planned the whole coverup and was successful  in my wife never finding out.  I tossed the passport in the washer and requested a replacement passport.  Still I did not like the lying and the deceit, and I recognized that my marriage was not working out.  In the end, I filed for divorce.  We split the assets in half and I pay child support with shared custody.  The kids are fine and I am much happier.  I go on trips to Thailand or the Philippines every six months and plan on an early retirement to Thailand or the Philippines as soon as the kids have grown up.  And I think that is the way it should be played out in the end.  I had concerns about the effect of the divorce on the kids (one is only 6 years old) but to wait until they are all older would have been too long for me. 

Once you willing to recognize that continuing to be married is not what you really want, you have to take that next step and do what you really want to do.  If you want the freedom to screw around, be single.  Yes, there is some loss of financial assets but you'll rebound from that.  Since the divorce, I have never regretted the decision for a single day.  Trip to the Philippines is next on my agenda!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm eager to find out if the OP managed to pull this secret trip off?

AIS can block AIS numbers to other AIS numbers but not to other service provider numbers! So much for number blocking. I tried their number blocking once and fortunately tested it out first. Best to buy a cheap cell phone and put in another SIM card. Any way my wife borrows my phone some-times to make calls and always checks my call history! I never let my phone out of my sight in a bar in case a girl rings herslf to get my number. Instant death on my return home.

Just lucky man to be here with so many lovely girls to choose from.

:ThumbUp6:

• 5 weeks later...

Okay, this is comedy gold, and on one hand I agree with everyone here saying it's going to fail. But on the other, I'm cheering the OP on because if he pulls this off it really would be mission impossible accomplished.

But to keep it on topic... the OP really needs to keep in mind that when you differ from your normal behaviour it'll stand out like dogs bollocks. People, whether they are the tax man or your wife, look for patterns. In light of this:

1) Your phone issue - if every time you're apart you call each other, then you can dismiss all the well-meaning people suggesting Skype or similar. Instead of calling as per usual you randomly want to Skype? Puhhlease. As some of the early posts pointed out if you keep the same sim card you might get away with her thinking you're still in blighty. Also if every time you call each other and your respective numbers appear on the screen, she'll get mighty suspicious if all of a sudden it's a blocked/withheld number!

2) Your passport - you're pretending that you never left the country right? So why would you go near your passport??? As everyone has pointed out, smudging a stamp is not an option. You need to 'lose' it. Then you open yourself up to the obvious question of how do you lose your passport when a) it's locked away in the drawer/safe/wherever you keep it and b) you weren't even going anywhere!

So on these two issues alone, you can see how it's already quite a web of lies. Factor in your sudden tan, your reduced stress levels (staying behind because you're swamped at work would have the opposite effect), etcetera, etcetera, and she wouldn't have to be Poirot to crack the case.

One more thing - only leaving a day before and after is cutting things VERY tight. I'm going in August too and the airline (Thai Airways) have already changed the schedule once!

Best of luck though, and I'll be looking forward to your trip report like many others!

So on these two issues alone, you can see how it's already quite a web of lies. Factor in your sudden tan, your reduced stress levels (staying behind because you're swamped at work would have the opposite effect), etcetera, etcetera, and she wouldn't have to be Poirot to crack the case.

Sssshhhhh, where's the fun in that...

Oops, I posted incorrectly earlier. What I meant to say was: "foolproof plan - she won't suspect a thing" ;-)

Archived