Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

MClub Pattaya Gentlemen's Club

Mclubpattaya

Fan-Bloody-tastic,Do not put your prices up before I have a chance to sample your beers in August. EL.

P.s I loved the pool and the company.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That lady in front with the black and white checkered blouse looks like one of my BKK lady friends from the not to distant past.  Looks good will visit when I can get away.

This place is definitely on my list of must does in July :GoldenSmile1:

looking at the posts seems worth another try. ladies look good!

HI if you find the place quite all the better for bar fine the girl of your choice and having some serious fun in the pool,LOL

I sent some guys there yesterday because of what has been written on here. They just told me that the girls were top notch really looked after them and the food which they didnt expect was great. They are planning a return trip this week because they had such a good time.

Always good to have positive feedback about a place. I might have to pop down myself for a visit (market research purpose only) 

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

• 4 weeks later...

Sounds a great set up.. Hope some day can get to pattaya and experience it

poolparty-300x200.jpg

PARTY TIME:::::::::The lovely ladies have invited many of their girl friends and are having a Girls Pool Party this Thursday the 18th of July!!!  All of the Lovely Mclub ladies plus a dozen or more ladies from other venues are coming..........

Most of the ladies will be in swimwear and having a little pool party out back.

There will be some Free snacks as well........so if you have nothing to do on Thursday, and you are in Pattaya......

You may want to stop by on Thursday to see what's up with the girls.  It may be fun!!!

Girls arrive at 2 pm and the party will start soon after.........Pig Roast arrives at 4 pm.......FREE!

MClub - Central Pattaya Gentlemen's ClubThe Best place for an Afternoon-Delight!Open from 2 pm to 12 Midnight.......Friendliest Girls in Town - Discreet Daytime Fun!

M_Club_Pattaya_banner468.gif

www.MclubPattaya.com

McClub

So wish was there  and in pattaya

You be sick seeing me lol even if no Pig roast lmao

I hope you post some photos for the ones who cannot make it this time.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

looks like a nice place to start a day off. have you any parties planned in late sept early oct? i will be back in patts around that time. would like to see this place in full flow

Last Saturday around 3 p.m. I took a look at M-Club on Third Road Soi 12, near the Third Road Soi 14 end.
I noticed some strange things there:
- A bald foreigner (last picture in post 52 http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/136802-mclub-pattaya-gentlemens-club/page-3#entry2092391) behind the bar was taking the orders.
- The same foreigner collected the bill (“check bin”).
- Children were playing in the swimming pool (apparently a communal pool belonging to the condotel building).
The club was rather dark to my taste and I could hardly look around.
It was deserted apart from a couple of draught beer drinkers.
A lady (probably a freelancer) of 40 years old (Soi Cowboy girl in the first pictures of post 52 http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/136802-mclub-pattaya-gentlemens-club/page-3#entry2092391 wearing a red dress (and not showing her underwear) this time started to chat to me.
She told me that before working at M-Club she had been a “domestic help” in Hong Kong (whatever that may be) and that she could speak Chinese.
Her fee was 1,000 baht for short time and she could entertain in her apartment nearby, she said.
Bottled Heineken 79 baht during happy hour, barfine 300 baht.

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

bearback ≠ bareback; loose ≠ lose; too ≠ to; wander ≠ wonder; then ≠ than;

men ≠ man; women ≠ woman; know ≠ now ≠ no; quiet ≠ quite; site ≠ sight;

except ≠ accept; of ≠ 've; waist ≠ waste; sure ≠ shore; etc. (et cetera) ≠ ect.

• 2 weeks later...

Some new ladies started this week, and Ae is back from University.

This is Rose, 23 years old, started today.

2013-09-17-18.00.06.jpg

2013-09-17-18.00.42.jpg

2013-09-17-17.59.18.jpg

This is Ae on the left, 20 years old, and Koy on the right at 23 years old.

20130914_140832.jpg

And this is Oum......also 23 yrs old.

20130912_152620.jpg

These are Oum's front side!

20130912_152915.jpg

2013-09-14-14.10.34.jpg

MClub - Central Pattaya Gentlemen's ClubThe Best place for an Afternoon-Delight!Open from 2 pm to 12 Midnight.......Friendliest Girls in Town - Discreet Daytime Fun!

www.MclubPattaya.com

• 3 weeks later...

Another place to visit on my to do list 

Dont think 2 week holiday is going to be long enough roll on the 23rd december

• 2 weeks later...

Pic last night of some of the current staff, not all were present.

AND please don't forget about our Pool Party tomorrow on Saturday, Oct 19th, starting at 2 pm.  Rain or shine we will be partying tomorrow.  These ladies and several more will be there and ready to jump in the pool.

http://mclubpattaya.com/eventsparties/

https://www.facebook...118409138323926

1382032609343.jpg

Stop by and meet the new staff!

www.MclubPattaya.com

Archived