Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

MClub Pattaya Gentlemen's Club

Mclubpattaya

MClubLogo500cards.jpg

Official Mclub Thread to Announce the Re-Launch of the Mclub on Pattaya Third Road Soi 14.

New ownership has taken over as of January 1st and now has all new girls, staff, and mojo!

Hours are 11 am until Midnight and the location is here;

MClubLogo500cards-backside-new.jpg

Our Theme is a Discrete Daytime and Evening Gentlemen's club with sweet low pressure ladies mixed with a great relaxing atmosphere, good food, reasonable drink prices, and fantastic music from the 70's and 80's.

We have loads of fun here and with our Pool Table out front, and our Swimming Pool out back, there are many places to hide and enjoy some good times with your favorite girl.

064.jpg

049.jpg

4.jpg

20130128_155634-1024x768.jpg

070.jpg

065.jpg

HAPPY HOURS are from 11 am until 6 pm, and Chang Draught is only 45 Baht!

We have monthly specials as well, and this month of February for example, Chang Export Bottles are only 65 Baht.

Stay tuned for upcoming Pool Parties on Wednesdays and Sundays!  Watch the ladies take a dip!!!

20130128_155414-1024x768.jpg

Hideout in your own private couch area.....

20130128_155520-1024x768.jpg

20130128_155459-1024x768.jpg

20130119_181418-768x1024.jpg

So come on in and have a cold one and make some new friends.  We are trying to create a great place to hang out during the daytime and evening.  The lovely ladies arrive at 2 pm and we stay open until Midnight or later, depends on you.

We have ST rooms available for 450 which includes the BF and room.  LT barfine is 500.  We also have a 300 ST barfine if you do not use our room and have your own close by.

We are located right in the middle of Pattaya on Third Road, on Soi 14.  It's a hidden little Soi, but very centrally located. Walking distance to Soi Buo Khao.

There is an Mclub thread in the Bars and Gogo's Forum section that provides a lot of good insight by customers........Send a PM if you have any additional questions.  Thanks and look forward to meeting all of you.

MClub - Central Pattaya Gentlemen's ClubThe Best place for an Afternoon-Delight!Open from 2 pm to 12 Midnight.......Friendliest Girls in Town - Discreet Daytime Fun!

M_Club_Pattaya_banner468.gif

www.MclubPattaya.com

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks good, will be popping in when im over there

Hi,

Yes, I will make sure I visit this place in March.

Has anyone been there and what did you think of the place?

Someone did a review on another thread,  can't find it.  

Stevie

I've already had a peek at the website, I will definitely be popping in, in April.

Here is another thread on this establishment,  included is a very good review by a customer.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/75436-mclub/

by the way the last pic  ^ above is coconut bar Noi who is freelancing there    :GoldenSmile1:

Stevie

Just added it to my must do list come May 1st. Like the pool concept, seeing the vipers at play is a great stimulant!!

I will be visiting this place for sure next trip.

It's up the top of my new places to visit list.

Roll on April!

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I'll be in Patts in a couple days. I will try to check this place out and provide a bit of a review. Love the idea of the pool.

I will be visiting this place for sure next trip.

It's up the top of my new places to visit list.

Roll on April!

Yes, please do a review and add it to the list of Gentlemen's Club map. I'm not due till Sept. Looking for more daytime hang outs with stuff to do besides drink. The pool looks nice.

MClubLogo500cards.jpg

Official MClub Thread to Announce the Re-Launch of the MClub on Pattaya Third Road Soi 14.

New ownership has taken over as of January 1st and now has all new girls, staff, and mojo!

Hours are 11 am until Midnight and the location is here;

MClubLogo500cards-backside-new.jpg

Our Theme is a Discrete Daytime and Evening Gentlemen's club with sweet low essure ladies mixed with a great relaxing atmosphere, good food, reasonable drink prices, and fantastic music from the 70's and 80's.

Since I'm not  gentleman, will I be barred from entering?

Since I'm not  gentleman, will I be barred from entering?

Well, we may make an exception due to your honesty.

Does the gal with the pierced tongue still work there?

Yes, she is on holiday for a few more days, but will be back for sure.

NOTE: New Mamason arrived yesterday and brought 4 new girls from Phuket.....so please come and have a try!

MClub - Central Pattaya Gentlemen's ClubThe Best place for an Afternoon-Delight!Open from 2 pm to 12 Midnight.......Friendliest Girls in Town - Discreet Daytime Fun!

www.MclubPattaya.com

i like to look of the place.  will hit it for sure when in  town. good luck with the club

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Ave mongers,

Rocco from SexHolidayAsia.com went personaly to have a look in Mclub. Below my personal review with a small video too:

I went personally to check out Mclub yeasterday afternoon. It wasn’t easy to find at first, I had to turn around the motorbike few times. When you spot the sign on the 3rd road, just go into the soi below. If you come from Jomtien (south Pattaya) you will see the sign on your right around 1 Km from Pattaya Tai's traffic light.
The Mclub is attached to a very nice hotel where are in offer room for 1000Bht. I arrived about 3pm and I was greeted from a well dressed and hot mamas an. Damn, can’t bar fine her…..There were only few other customers in there and I found the interior a bit wire off and cubical. I sit down and a lady promptly took my order, great service!!! I love that.

While awaiting, the “cashier” sit with me for a chat. She told me that she can’t get bar fined….. (hehehhe,right). She had a big gold chain and definitely the sponsor is taking good care of her.
My drink arrived and the girl in the video sat with me. I forgot her name(my bad) but she told me she is from Bangkok. I had great time with her and noticed around that ladies have great attitude and are loving fun.
I recommend this place to spend a relaxing afternoon with good attitude ladies, fun is guaranteed.

Happy Mongering

Subscribe for my monthly videos: http://www.sexholidayasia.com 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uycnxd8xGE

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoyed a number of late afternoon, early evening drinks here yesterday.  The place is fitted in a very classy and upscale way and enjoyed my time there.  The girls were friendly and had the owner is a stand up guy.  Wasn't too hard to find, just followed the sign off of third road :) 

Pig roast today on Sunday Feb 24th, free while it lasts!

Open for Monday Feb 25th Big Buddha Day.  Gogos and bars are closed but we are Food and Beverage with our restaurant license and will be open.

So if you are bored Monday while everyone else is closed and don't know where to go find some fun......our ladies will be here waiting!

Our doors will look closed however, just knock and come in, we will be here.  11 am until midnight.  Ladies arrive at 2 pm.

We will have Specials all day at reduced prices of course.

www.MclubPattaya.com

Archived