IGNORED

Great Cheeseburger joint

rebel_1812

The Queen Victoria on Soi 6 does an excellent cheesburger

Seconded! Most of their meals are spot on the money!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PS: I will have to correct myself (for some reason my memory as always a bit blurred when it comes to Patts!): I have eaten great bacon and cheese burgers at Hard Rock Café on Beach Road, but it is really expensive by local standards ;-p

Route CC on soi Siam...Aus on Diana...both very good

Best Burgers in Pattaya that I have eaten.

1. Hard Rock "classic cheese burger" (very expensive but good)

2. Carls JR "super star" (great value & free refills of soft drink & ice)

3. Pig n Whistle "Cheese Burger" (Good quality)

OH YEH BABY

The Grooviest supplier of UK TV anywhere on the Planet with 48 Servers around the Globe   :Chained_Desk:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/259202-uk-iptv-boxes-full-uk-skytv-bbc-itv-etc/

Pattaya Facebook Page

I haven't eaten to many burgers in patt . But I remember that bob BBQ use to be a real winner . And there jalapino poppers were bad ass!

To bad they ain't there no more .

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

is that the food cart one, its not an actual shop but a vehicle on wheels.

I am not a big burger fan and I try to savour as much Thai food as my stomach can take, I love eating the food but unfortunately I often have problems and spicy food is a killer. I have had burgers from this "stall" and they are OK, last trip I had a bad food induced 24 hours, my "girl" insisted I have western food, she works in LK Metro, she went and brought back one, it was great. I had to have one more before I went home. I am not the best judge as I love to try local food wherever I am but unfortunately my constitution cannot take variancies in diet.

There is a little aussie burger stall next to LK Metro across from subway. great for hangovers

I hope the PA who started this thread is a Patts resident..

If you are in town for a holiday you should not be getting cravings for a burger !!!!

If you're in Asia for 2 weeks, you should soak up as much asian culture and their food , as you can

5555 ( IMvHO)

I agree but every few days my stomach rebels and wants something stodgy

ARCOUK

A American like you I like a good burger? as noted everyone here is claiming the best burger! Big Mac, Burger King, this is fast food burgers yes people there are differences. It starts with the meat and if you are a American and know beef and then comes the cheese. Both if imported will cost and you're not going to see anyone advertising burgers at 600 baht a pop.

Recently open as noted Carl's junior, not bad, but not the same as I get at home. The beef? the dressing and the topping like the Japeno burger taste the same but where is the cheese and what kind of cheese? and I like their criss cut fries. Much better than Big Mac and Burger King.

The most decent place so far I have tried and once a month I make the long drive to Jomtien, on their beach rroad between soi 8-9, a shack on the corner already reported is JUST BURGER, I get the Bacon cheddar cheese burger and a order of fries, a burger must come with a good basket of hot fries. It's not the best but it does hit the spot at least for me. To me it's not the size but the quality! The place is owned by a guy from Washington.

Man I thought I had died and gone to heaven when I found Carls Jr. in Central 3rd floor. Best chili and mushroom burgers in Thailand. Man this place in feeling more and more like home?????

I just been to Carl Jr's and can confirm it is the best Cheeseburger place in pattaya and is cheaper then some of the other burger places like Hard Rock Cafe. Good value.

Go to the end of Soi Diana, on the left is an outstanding Oz burger joint. Corner of Soi Buakhao.

Can confirm this is a great burger bar ...open early hours great after a heavey night when you gey the munchies...best by far in Thailand is the one in Patong,Phuket at the soi sansabai at the side of rock city people travel from far away for one of his burgers

• 2 months later...
Just Burgers in Jomtien is ok.

Just ate their.  Burger was pretty decent (with cheese) and they asked how I wanted it cooked.  Good beefy taste and the crinkle cut fries were hot and crisp.  Paid 214 B including a coke.

Another vote for OZ burgers (kiosk at the top of soi diana).

Back home and waiting for the next trip! Which aint long now!!!!!

Okay for those that love Cheeseburgers where is the place to go? Food snobs that don't like burgers need not respond.

Carl's Junior is the best one in Pattaya (As I read you have already discovered.).  Everything on the menu tastes like the food at Carl's Jr. at home - love the chili cheese fries!  I usually go for the Famous Star cheeseburger.  Its awesome!

When I want a change at Carl's - I go for the BBQ chicken sandwich.  Its served on a wheat bun and tastes delicious!

The best burger I had in Thailand was at the Sheraton hotel on the river in Bangkok.  I went there to see a cousin of mine visiting town for a trade show.  THAT was the tastiest cheeseburger I have had in Thailand, I am unsure if that is because my cousin paid for it or not...

• 2 weeks later...

Another vote for OZ burgers (kiosk at the top of soi diana).

Per all your recommendations I just went and tried this place... definitely a great burger for the price!

For newbies... its a counter-style (3-4 seats) food cart on the south west corner of buakhao and diana, opposite 7-11 and diagonal from foodmart.

150b for a Bacon & Egg Burger w/onions, which was excellent. 45b for french fries which were soggy, but i did not care!

lcG4EdS.jpg

The Aussie burger doesn't look like 100% beef. I tried one once, and the meat fell apart. It was more like meatloaf to me.

It's the first time I've heard the SF stall in Jomtien praised. Has anyone else tried it?

eat a kabab instead.  buying a hamburger in thailand is like taking a redhead in a gogo cause she reminds you of a girl from high school.  you will be disappointed.

The Aussie burger doesn't look like 100% beef. I tried one once, and the meat fell apart. It was more like meatloaf to me.

It's the first time I've heard the SF stall in Jomtien praised. Has anyone else tried it?

it isn't 100% beef. My mom used to make burgers like that... they work in some breadcrumbs and herbs and whatnot in with the beef to add some flavor. I think it adds to the taste and i like it. But definitely not 100% beef.

I'm still partial to Burger King. Carls jr is also excellent.

But imho the best homemade one in thailand (alas not in pattaya) is the little stall at the entrance to nana plaza in bangkok. One of my favorites all time not just in thailand. 

Im sure its not....but that doesnt stop it from tasting pretty damn good

Maybe they are getting their beef for the burgers at the same place Tesco's was getting them in the UK - mostly beef with more then a hint of horse meat.  Maybe in Thailand they use dog instead???!

Quick Joke.

What do you put on a Burger from Tescos

20 quid each way

Per all your recommendations I just went and tried this place... definitely a great burger for the price!

For newbies... its a counter-style (3-4 seats) food cart on the south west corner of buakhao and diana, opposite 7-11 and diagonal from foodmart.

150b for a Bacon & Egg Burger w/onions, which was excellent. 45b for french fries which were soggy, but i did not care!

lcG4EdS.jpg

They do have good burgers there.But the Vanilla shakes at Carl JR's are killer.When I go to Carl's I also take a,couple of shots of Sambuca and top off my Vanilla shake.The Russians are easier to deal with that way.

• 2 weeks later...

Went with a fellow BM yesterday and we both ordered cheese burgers at Punch and Judy (https://www.facebook.com/punchandjudy).  The burger was absolutely spectacular and very large (would even be comparable to a better than average burger back home on Canada).  Cost was 180 B and came with some salad greens and a small serving of fries.  Very tasty and the bar itself is very nice in an English Pub sort of way. They also offer a burger, fries and San Miguel light for 150 B every Wednesday afternoon.  Not sure if the patty is the same size, but who can go wrong for lunch and beer for that price :)

Moo 10, Soi 8, Thepprasit Road

Archived