IGNORED

Great Cheeseburger joint

rebel_1812

Okay for those that love Cheeseburgers where is the place to go? Food snobs that don't like burgers need not respond.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patts not the best place for burgers and the local cheese sucks. I'd suggest Carl's Jr on the 3rd floor of CentralFestival mall.

Retired

If you get up to Bangkok google Bangkok Burger Blog for the best in burgers in the Big Mango.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

Walk into soi 7 from second road, after about 15 meters you have a small burger place on the right. It looks like crap but the burgers are amazing! Also the old lady who makes them is hilarious!

My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son of a BITCH!

Carls Jr is good although I felt sick/like shit after eating there... Cant say it was the food though,

Very heavy, big burgers.. Give the hand scooped milkshakes a miss, taste like shit

360 baht burger, fries, coke, vanilla milkshake

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

Walk into soi 7 from second road, after about 15 meters you have a small burger place on the right. It looks like crap but the burgers are amazing! Also the old lady who makes them is hilarious!

Just Burgers in Jomtien is ok.

I believe these are "just burgers" a small little stand-alone building (orange and brown/black). I haven't eaten there yet but a few people say they liked it. Anything is better than mcdonalds, right?

Yes good burgers.

The name is Pattaya Burger and I believe that she is not open during the day. But she stays open very late, I have seen it still open at 3am

The Queen Victoria on Soi 6 does an excellent cheesburger, and the ones from the Pattaya Beer Garden aren't bad either!

I hope the PA who started this thread is a Patts resident..

If you are in town for a holiday you should not be getting cravings for a burger !!!!

If you're in Asia for 2 weeks, you should soak up as much asian culture and their food , as you can

5555 ( IMvHO)

Best I've had is a stand outside Opey de Place on Soi Lengkee.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I hope the PA who started this thread is a Patts resident..

If you are in town for a holiday you should not be getting cravings for a burger !!!!

If you're in Asia for 2 weeks, you should soak up as much asian culture and their food , as you can

5555 ( IMvHO)

As I said at the start "Food snobs that don't like burgers need not respond"

Go to the end of Soi Diana, on the left is an outstanding Oz burger joint. Corner of Soi Buakhao.

is that the food cart one, its not an actual shop but a vehicle on wheels.

I spent nearly four years in Pattaya without getting a really good burger. Just Burgers has the same problem as Bunker Bar ( in Walking Street), Jameson's, etc., in that they overseason or add too much into the beef. It seems to be a mystery to many retaurant owners that when making a burger, the beef needs a hit of salt and black pepper, and that's it!! Too many times their advertised best burger in town tastes like some kind of meatloaf sandwich. That said, I have not tried the Oz stand or Queen Vic, so give those a shot.

Best recommendation: go to the supermarket in the basement floor of Central Festival mall. You can buy "Australian beef trimmings" (just really good ground beef without too much fat), as well as fresh rolls, and make your own if you have cooking facilities.

- Cochran

I spent nearly four years in Pattaya without getting a really good burger. Just Burgers has the same problem as Bunker Bar ( in Walking Street), Jameson's, etc., in that they overseason or add too much into the beef. It seems to be a mystery to many retaurant owners that when making a burger, the beef needs a hit of salt and black pepper, and that's it!! Too many times their advertised best burger in town tastes like some kind of meatloaf sandwich. That said, I have not tried the Oz stand or Queen Vic, so give those a shot.

Best recommendation: go to the supermarket in the basement floor of Central Festival mall. You can buy "Australian beef trimmings" (just really good ground beef without too much fat), as well as fresh rolls, and make your own if you have cooking facilities.

Maybe good beef is hard to find in Thailand. Good beef tastes better then seasoning.

Good beef is expensive, seasoning is cheap. Restaurants are just increasing their margins.

Retired

Dicey O'Rilley's on Second Road next to Marriot hotel.

Monday night burger special cheeseburger and fries 99 baht.

Watch out for the bottle of water for 45 baht.

I can recommend the Aussie burger stand on the corner of Soi Diana and Soi Buakhow, even though it isn't authentic American cheeseburgers, obviously ... But they claim to use only pure Australian ground beef, and their juicy patties really taste like it. Otherwise, Pattaya isn't really the place for GREAT American style burgers, unfortunately, as the minced beef in Thai fast-food places often seem of dubious origin. Otherwise, as another PA suggested: Buy the ground beef, the rolls, the cheese slices and the condiments in a top place like the food basement of Central Festival, and make'm yourself at home!

PS: I will have to correct myself (for some reason my memory as always a bit blurred when it comes to Patts!): I have eaten great bacon and cheese burgers at Hard Rock Café on Beach Road, but it is really expensive by local standards ;-p

Go to the end of Soi Diana, on the left is an outstanding Oz burger joint. Corner of Soi Buakhao.

Very tasty. its a static cart outside nirun bar on the opposite side of the road from subway.....

LOS. Gotta Love It.

Archived