IGNORED

Bob's BBQ - Update: Restaurant Closed Permanently Since August 2011

Millard

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would try the fish, err, I mean, the pussy that works there myself!

Eat. Down. South.

This restaurant seems rather popular with BMs. If I were to have just one meal there (besides their burger which I've already tried), what would you recommend? Thanks in advance.

try this one... delicious, you can't go wrong, man :Hair_Out1:

Nachos Supreme

Crispy tortilla chips topped with beef, pork, or chicken, cheese,

beans, guacamole, sour cream and pico de gallo

I like the ribs, with corn on the cob and cole slaw on the side.

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

where can i find this place,i can never find places like this and end up at the street vandors time and time again lol

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

Soi Bukhao on LK Metro

You're all joking, right!?

The chicken fried steak is to DIE for...Bob does the best mashed potatoes in Pattaya to accompany them, as well.

Oh my, I'm salivating here....mmmmmmmmmm

When is it my turn in the barrel?

I have had the taquitos--very nice. Strangely, they have never appeared the same. Each time I ordered there was something different--one time melted cheese on top, one time no cheese, one time on top of lettuce, one time just on the plate. Different arrangements too. Still tasty but maybe no one orders them so they forget how they are supposed to be served.

bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

The chicken fried steak is to DIE for...Bob does the best mashed potatoes in Pattaya to accompany them, as well.

+1

No question...

"It takes a lot of good beer to make a great wine"

Dammit Sam, you beat me to it lol. I've had it twice there, and it seems like it gets better everytime.

Went to Bob's back in June after the rave reviews on here, cant say we were that impressed, even had ants crawling all over the tables...dont think I will be going back !!

I had one of Bob's medium sized burgers a few night ago. The meat was very good but unfortunately let down by the bun which contained sugar.

I too had one of the burgers, the meat was ok, but the bun I got was as soggy as an old sponge .

DONT BROWN IT............CROWN IT..!

im a fan of the pulled pork bun with bbq sauce

Had it last trip and wasn't impressed... too much bun and not enough meat!!

large sig = small penis

try this one... delicious, you can't go wrong, man :P

Nachos Supreme

Crispy tortilla chips topped with beef, pork, or chicken, cheese,

beans, guacamole, sour cream and pico de gallo

I have to agree with this post. I had the exact same thing and it was very good. It's difficult to find good Mexican food in Pattaya but Bob's is pretty good. On my next trip I will sample more of the menu to see what it's like.

Well when was there in july i visited for 1st time nice place but the waiting staff just all hang around near ur table and stare at you which is bit off putting, thank god someone else came in with their thai tilac at an adjacent table.

I was hungry and had the half chicken/ bbq ribs combo with corn on the cob to go with it which filled the gap!!!

Couldnt fault it at all very nice and sauce was excellent

Must o been hungry as the older US guy that came in with his tilac shared the same dish i went for between them lol

Would like to try some of the mexican grub as not tried much of that recently.

Cheers

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

For sure!! You are soooooooo right the chicken fried steak is the best. I mean all of his food as far as taste and portions it cant be beat IMHO. But that CFS is the best. I am from Texas I know good chicken fried steak and I aint just sayign that because I just come from Afghanistan but the food is great. They really messed me up now that they deliver lol

My other favs are the Chiken Wings, the salsas he makes are on point to, the pulled pork sandwich is fucking great, the gucamole, chilli actually taste like chilli and is delicouse. The burgers are tasty and I can go on and on.

Bob's BBQ is most def one of the best spots to eat at while in Patts.

Becareful, The toes you step on today might be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow... Arriba Arriba Cabrones!!!

Food is good at Slobs BBQ albeit very overpriced for Pattaya.

Burgers and Ribs should not cost as much as back home , No Sireee Bob.

Last time I was there, I had ants on my table as well. I just kept them swatted away from my plate. I like the ribs there, but haven't been thrilled with their burgers. I do like the place and will have to try the chicken fried steak on my next trip.

The only time I ate there I had appetizers:

Jalapeno poppers which were hand rolled

Some buffalo wings with some pretty good spice

And regular chips and salsa which seemed pretty generic but hit the spot.

All in all, I would totally eat there again.

When life gives you lemons...

Fuck the lemons and grab a beer.

Read my trip report!

Pics

Never been one to travel half way around the world to eat food I can get around the corner at home.

FatBob.

I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.

Military intelligence is a contradiction in terms.

Groucho Marx

Never been one to travel half way around the world to eat food I can get around the corner at home.

FatBob.

I agree bob, i only tried it because it was recommended on here..it wasnt worth the effort

Archived