Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Udon Thani

flashfighter

Hi, there nice every were, just keep you cock in a sock Thais love there young ladies up the sticks be careful. All the best.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got back from a quick trip to UT. Hadn't been for a couple years. Lots of changes. Some of my favorite old places are gone, but plenty of new ones to take their place.

Happy to report the sleazy little brothels are still there. Enjoyed a little afternoon fun.

Had a fun night out at the bars. Plenty of cute girls available. Suiker, I'd say the Day/Night complex is your best bet.

Some new food options, but sad to see the steak buffet is gone. Big movie theater/IT mall across from the new night market, though I didn't go in. Was surprised to find Asia Books has a shop in Central Plaza.

Of course tons of hotties walking around. The city has certainly grown since I first visited back in 2006.

"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dean Martin

Suiker

I could see two hotels on that web site which are close to the nightlife. The Centara a large city center hotel recently refurbished & the Udon Star Palace hotel (would not recommend this one). Other hotels in this area are The Pannarai, Top Mansion & the @Home hotel these are just a couple of minutes walk away from the nightlife

• 3 months later...

Im at the Top Mansion now. Rate is 450 for standard room. I think its worth it. Location is great for who is looking for some BG-fun.

Im at the Top Mansion now. Rate is 450 for standard room. I think its worth it. Location is great for who is looking for some BG-fun.

how is the nightlife up there? 

i'll be visiting for the first time in about 5 weeks

Just got back from a quick trip to UT. Hadn't been for a couple years. Lots of changes. Some of my favorite old places are gone, but plenty of new ones to take their place.

Happy to report the sleazy little brothels are still there. Enjoyed a little afternoon fun.

Had a fun night out at the bars. Plenty of cute girls available. Suiker, I'd say the Day/Night complex is your best bet.

Unfortunately the " sleazy little brothels"  have been hit hard by the immigration police recently and many of the Laos girls that have worked there have been deported.  There seems to have been a policy of trying to get rid of immigrant workers who don`t have any work permits recently and this has included many different proffesions.  Just hope that  things will eventually get back to normal.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 2 months later...

I m actually in udon and i mlooking for brothel. After research i read there are in adulyadej soi 2 and 7 but just try to go and see nothing. I hear police close some places, brothel are changing place? Where they are? Or i was in the good street but they are hidden.

Envoyé depuis mon HTC Vision avec Tapatalk

Ask the Tuk Tuk drivers they all know where they are

Go down towards roysuk hotel and there in the little sois that run off that street

The real price is 400 baht don't be sucked into paying more just go to another one...

Iff you still have trouble finding it go to roysuk hotel and get there Tuk Tuk out front I've used his service many times :)

Thanks i try this yesterday evening but bad trip. First tuktuk want 1k baht, the second too i said "no just go for 50baht" no want. I had think ok i ll try to pay the third, like that i ll know the place and next time, no need tuktuk. I negociated with the third for 550 baht (better :) ) 50 to go +100 and 400 for brothel but he go on wattana road in front of "Tot Compagny something".

Here there is 10 girls,but thai girl. No one look at me ( no good) I take one but no smile. In room she was horrible: no wank, no Bj and ONLY missionary. 5min after i go without finish.

This afternoon i will try to found it by myself. Found ryusuk and try to found the good soi. If you know the name of the soi, that can help me.

Thank again for the help and sorry for my so bad english language :)

Thanks i try this yesterday evening but bad trip. First tuktuk want 1k baht, the second too i said "no just go for 50baht" no want. I had think ok i ll try to pay the third, like that i ll know the place and next time, no need tuktuk. I negociated with the third for 550 baht (better :) ) 50 to go +100 and 400 for brothel but he go on wattana road in front of "Tot Compagny something".

Here there is 10 girls,but thai girl. No one look at me ( no good) I take one but no smile. In room she was horrible: no wank, no Bj and ONLY missionary. 5min after i go without finish.

This afternoon i will try to found it by myself. Found ryusuk and try to found the good soi. If you know the name of the soi, that can help me.

Thank again for the help and sorry for my so bad english language :)

If you are still looking in Udon, send me PM and I will try to help you.  Most of the old sois have been closed down completely for a while now but there is still one good one left.  This soi had been hit hard with the immigration police and went very dead for a while, it is now slowly coming back to life. 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Any update on Ubon?

Thanks i try this yesterday evening but bad trip. First tuktuk want 1k baht, the second too i said "no just go for 50baht" no want. I had think ok i ll try to pay the third, like that i ll know the place and next time, no need tuktuk. I negociated with the third for 550 baht (better :) ) 50 to go +100 and 400 for brothel but he go on wattana road in front of "Tot Compagny something". Here there is 10 girls,but thai girl. No one look at me ( no good) I take one but no smile. In room she was horrible: no wank, no Bj and ONLY missionary. 5min after i go without finish.This afternoon i will try to found it by myself. Found ryusuk and try to found the good soi. If you know the name of the soi, that can help me.Thank again for the help and sorry for my so bad english language :)Envoyé depuis mon HTC Vision avec Tapatalk

Hey how did you go? We need a trip report.

Vincent Law

• 1 month later...

Just on my last hours here in Udon. Stayed at Topmansion. Great location clean rooms cheap rates at 450bht, just perfect for me.

At first glance i thought the barscene wasnt bad, but that changed for the worse every day i stayed. There is regular complaining here about ld's in Patts, well for those, dont ever visit Udon. I thought it was much worse then in Patts, with every beerbar no matter how small will charge you a whopping 130-160bht a ld. Add to that the fact that in a lot of bars the hot young girls are only there for window dressing and ld extraction and frustration mounts. In many bars these girls would be the only ones that interest me. Plenty of nuttcases working the bars there as well.

In the small alleyway around the corner from the soi where Day Night is, are i would guess around 20+ or so bars there of which many were sadly closed down or for sale. I found this L shaped soi the best and only hoped .ore bars would open there with more girls. This is wbere i would prefer to drink or takegirls after a few days, but as said, sadly not many to choose from. A barowner i befriended confirmed the scene in Udon was going downhill fast, especially with staff attitudes, which mirrors my experience when looking for and barfining girls. All in all i spent more on girls and/or looking for them then i would in pattaya hands down and with worse attitudes. Perhaps i nust needed more time to get a better feeling for the place to take full advantadge of tbe good things and avoid the bad. But I guess Pattaya aint so bad after all.

• 1 month later...

Hi fugazi, That doesn't sound like a great time you had. How long where you there? I wanted to have a look around then jump on a bike and head over to chiang mai too. You really think it's that bad?! Should I skip it?

Hi fugazi, That doesn't sound like a great time you had. How long where you there? I wanted to have a look around then jump on a bike and head over to chiang mai too. You really think it's that bad?! Should I skip it?

There are bars that charge 100 and some 120 baht. Got to know where to hang mate. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I just got back from a couple of days in Udin. .loved it ..much more calmer than Pattaya..but I noticed that the girls here who work here dream of loving you forever not a just night of fun and are very serious about finding someone forever. Beautiful beautiful girls and all know how to party I loved it and will definitely return..I stayed at the Karin hotel 850baht a night. ..it was fine.

I just got back from a couple of days in Udin. .loved it ..much more calmer than Pattaya..but I noticed that the girls here who work here dream of loving you forever not a just night of fun and are very serious about finding someone forever. Beautiful beautiful girls and all know how to party I loved it and will definitely return..I stayed at the Karin hotel 850baht a night. ..it was fine.

Sounds like you had a great time, The girls you talk about did you meet them at the bars or elsewhere ?

I travel up to Udon Thani every 3 to 4 months and the more time i spend there the more i like it.

We have a house there and its only an hour away from Laos which is ideal for visa runs for me.

Living in Udon has more for me than pattaya has with about 70% less traffic on the road.

night life as very limited so its ok for a few nights out.

i wouldn't want to book a 2 weeks holiday there and expect the same as you get in BKK or Pattaya...

I met them in beer bars in day and night and boy they can party...I loved it going back in 6 months ...many many natural beauties unspoilt by the ruthless of Pattaya

I met them in beer bars in day and night and boy they can party...I loved it going back in 6 months ...many many natural beauties unspoilt by the ruthless of Pattaya

Thanks for the update Steve, cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

Are there any money changers besides the banks in Udon Thani?

Some of the gold shops will change money,  a few times I went to gold shops upstairs at the Central Plaza when I needed USD to go to Lao.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

Archived