IGNORED

Udon Thani

flashfighter

Some of the gold shops will change money,  a few times I went to gold shops upstairs at the Central Plaza when I needed USD to go to Lao.

Thanks for the info, do you think they would convert AUD to Baht?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the info, do you think they would convert AUD to Baht?

Dunno, but opposite Central Plaza is Fuzzy Ken's bar/restaurant, Ken's lived there for considerable time and I'm sure he can advise you on where to change money.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

Dunno, but opposite Central Plaza is Fuzzy Ken's bar/restaurant, Ken's lived there for considerable time and I'm sure he can advise you on where to change money.

Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the info.

There is a new money exchange in Prajak road very close to Sisters nightclub(Close to Nutty Park).

Try there for exchanging money.

• 1 month later...

just got back from udon busier than i thought it would be      the big shopping centre has plenty of banks to change your ozzie dollars its good to look around pleny of talent as well

just got back from udon busier than i thought it would be      the big shopping centre has plenty of banks to change your ozzie dollars its good to look around pleny of talent as well

I forgot to mention that there is a money changer next to or very close to Mr Tongs. he is hard to spot at first I walked past him couple of times lol.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys....in Udon have nice and clean hotel Perfect Mansion 380 baht per night and not so far from soi farang....about nightlife in soi farang ladys not so young but sometime can find nice girl on week end....in Internet Bar have some sexy girl from Ban Dung because i that bar all from there....mr tong's is (for me absoluty) very shit place...if you want meet some lady with sponsor farang so you can go there in week end and ypu can see they spend a lot money and sometime take at boy of the staff.

Laos girls still have but not place same before.

Night market UD Town is perfect for enjoy but must speak little thai

Sawadee krap

Hi guys....in Udon have nice and clean hotel Perfect Mansion 380 baht per night and not so far from soi farang....about nightlife in soi farang ladys not so young but sometime can find nice girl on week end....in Internet Bar have some sexy girl from Ban Dung because i that bar all from there....mr tong's is (for me absoluty) very shit place...if you want meet some lady with sponsor farang so you can go there in week end and ypu can see they spend a lot money and sometime take at boy of the staff.

Laos girls still have but not place same before.

Night market UD Town is perfect for enjoy but must speak little thai

Sawadee krap

thanks for the update

no lao alley, that sucks

funny the almight gov closed down all the boarder bordellos but have yet to touch the Bkk palaces, hypocrites!

Member since Dec 06.

Archived