IGNORED

Everton V Liverpool

blue1878

In two weeks time I will be going down to London to watch the Everton V Liverpool semi-final at Wembley. As an Evertonian I would love us to beat the Reds. I will be going to the semi-final with 6 other Evertonians. The price of the tickets are £60, £50, £40 and £30. And tickets went on sale today. We are hoping to get 7 £50 tickets but we can apply untill next Tuesday so we may not get what we want. Also we have to decide how we are going to get down to London to watch the game because its just been anounced that the game will kick-off at 12:30pm instead of 3pm. We will decide this weekend. I am really annoyed with the FA because as usual they dont care about the fans. Over 60,000 Everton and Liverpool fans will have to leave the north-west of England very early because the FA decided that the match will kick-off at 12:30 instead of 3pm. It seems that the money they will earn from ESPN is more important than the fans who watch the game. Without the fans who go the game football would not be so popular.

Anyway it wont stop me from enjoying the day and hopefully see an EVERTON VICTORY

COYB

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blue1878

• redfred

• jocky king

• MrLek

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In two weeks time I will be going down to London to watch the Everton V Liverpool semi-final at Wembley. As an Evertonian I would love us to beat the Reds. I will be going to the semi-final with 6 other Evertonians. The price of the tickets are £60, £50, £40 and £30. And tickets went on sale today. We are hoping to get 7 £50 tickets but we can apply untill next Tuesday so we may not get what we want. Also we have to decide how we are going to get down to London to watch the game because its just been anounced that the game will kick-off at 12:30pm instead of 3pm. We will decide this weekend. I am really annoyed with the FA because as usual they dont care about the fans. Over 60,000 Everton and Liverpool fans will have to leave the north-west of England very early because the FA decided that the match will kick-off at 12:30 instead of 3pm. It seems that the money they will earn from ESPN is more important than the fans who watch the game. Without the fans who go the game football would not be so popular.

Anyway it wont stop me from enjoying the day and hopefully see an EVERTON VICTORY

COYB

Saw Arsenal play at trafford for three semis (tottenham/boro/sheff utd) 2 of which were 1245 including tottenham same same don't give a toss about fans!

Good luck and have a great day ..

No chance blue :GoldenSmile1: but at least youll have a day out lol.

your right though the fans come 2nd, should be a good game though no matter who wins.

If your traveling by car prob best to park up Harrow area and train in.

Have a good day fred..

YNWA

Edited by redfred

I thought all season ticket holders were guaranteed tickets? here is part of the email i received..

Tickets for Everton's FA Cup semi-final with Liverpool will go on sale on Friday 30 March from 8am.

Blues officials have decided on how to allocate the 31,585 tickets made available on the west side of Wembley Stadium by the Football Association and can confirm that all areas of the Everton fanbase will receive an allocation.

Priority will be given to our most loyal fans and that means ALL SEASON TICKET HOLDERS will be guaranteed a ticket during the relevant priority Season Ticket holder on-sale period.

I won't be at the match but got my bet on for a 2-1 everton win.

Edited by neo1011

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

In two weeks time I will be going down to London to watch the Everton V Liverpool semi-final at Wembley. As an Evertonian I would love us to beat the Reds. I will be going to the semi-final with 6 other Evertonians. The price of the tickets are £60, £50, £40 and £30. And tickets went on sale today. We are hoping to get 7 £50 tickets but we cannot apply untill next Tuesday so we may not get what we want. Also we have to decide how we are going to get down to London to watch the game because its just been anounced that the game will kick-off at 12:30pm instead of 3pm. We will decide this weekend. I am really annoyed with the FA because as usual they dont care about the fans. Over 60,000 Everton and Liverpool fans will have to leave the north-west of England very early because the FA decided that the match will kick-off at 12:30 instead of 3pm. It seems that the money they will earn from ESPN is more important than the fans who watch the game. Without the fans who go the game football would not be so popular.

COYB

No chance blue :GoldenSmile1: but at least youll have a day out lol.

your right though the fans come 2nd, should be a good game though no matter who wins.

If your traveling by car prob best to park up Harrow area and train in.

Have a good day fred..

YNWA

Hi redfred I will have a good day and will now doubt travel back home after the match very happy indeed....lol

Good for us over here though, nice early evening kick off.

COYB

Fuck, just seen the Spurs semi kicks off at 6pm over there, what the fuck, games never kick off at that time on a Sunday. One good thing Chelsea play Barca 48 hour later if they beat Benfica

I am not in the UK but i read it has something to do with not intefering with the grand national?? Is that right? The FA were stuck between a rock and a hard place in regards to scheduling on this one apparently but you would know more than me. I am hoping for the Reds to get into another final as the league form has been deplorable. Hopefully Gerrard and Kuyt play as they both seem to turn it on against Everton.

I am not in the UK but i read it has something to do with not intefering with the grand national?? Is that right? The FA were stuck between a rock and a hard place in regards to scheduling on this one apparently but you would know more than me. I am hoping for the Reds to get into another final as the league form has been deplorable. Hopefully Gerrard and Kuyt play as they both seem to turn it on against Everton.

I think the grand national has something to do with the kick off. So the football fans who are leaving merseyside extra early have to suffer. Its bad planning

Grand National I can understand, but what's colliding with the other semi final?

Grand National I can understand, but what's colliding with the other semi final?

On the 15th April besides the FA Cup Semi-final there's the China Grand Prix but I doubt that the FA Cup match is kicking off at 6pm because of the Grand Prix but I could be wrong

Wouldn't have thought so, Grand Prix would be kicking off around 8am in UK.

Most of em and neutrals prefers to watch at 5/6/7 pm than 12.45 pm... Why the problem, i dont get it.... FA should be listening more to the fans than the money grabbing TV companies...

I think the grand national has something to do with the kick off. So the football fans who are leaving merseyside extra early have to suffer. Its bad planning

The game was rescheduled because of the anniversary of Hillsborough as for the KO time probably to maximize TV coverage

Most of em and neutrals prefers to watch at 5/6/7 pm than 12.45 pm... Why the problem, i dont get it.... FA should be listening more to the fans than the money grabbing TV companies...

One thing I have leaned is that the FA and football league don't care about the fans that go the game. They are only interested in money. I go the league games at goodison with my friend Nick and on principal he wont go the semi at wembley. As far has he is concerned and I agree with him semi-finals should be held at league grounds. They've always been held at league grounds. Semi-finals are now only being played at wembley because money is needed to pay for the new wembley. Everton v Liverpool semi should be played at Old Traford. And the other semi should be played at Arsenals ground. Also if Everton v Liverpool has to be played at wembley it should kick off at 3pm not 12:30pm because of the fans of the two teams having to travel from merseyside but has we know the FA do not care about the football fans who go the game

The game was rescheduled because of the anniversary of Hillsborough as for the KO time probably to maximize TV coverage

Hillsborough was a tragady and has Everton were in the other semi-final back in 1989 if the draw had been made differently it could have been Everton fans dying. Liverpool should never forget the fans that died but now should move on

Hillsborough was a tragady and has Everton were in the other semi-final back in 1989 if the draw had been made differently it could have been Everton fans dying. Liverpool should never forget the fans that died but now should move on

To be fair i think this was out of the control of the FA. There is very little segregation available on the way to the ground eg train stations and general transport hubs as wembley is so new and crowd control measures aren't what they are at other places. I read on a LFC website that the police were very much against a later kickoff for policing reasons and the FA really could not go against that advice. As for playing on the anniversary of Hillsborough they would be crucified in the media if there was trouble and it only takes a few drongos to spark trouble and all clubs have them.

To be fair i think this was out of the control of the FA. There is very little segregation available on the way to the ground eg train stations and general transport hubs as wembley is so new and crowd control measures aren't what they are at other places. I read on a LFC website that the police were very much against a later kickoff for policing reasons and the FA really could not go against that advice. As for playing on the anniversary of Hillsborough they would be crucified in the media if there was trouble and it only takes a few drongos to spark trouble and all clubs have them.

Then why isn't the other semi-final kicking off at 12:30pm???

Then why isn't the other semi-final kicking off at 12:30pm???

Maybe the police didn't think there would be the same crowd control issues in that match? I am not trying to be a know all as you are closer to the action than me i just repeated what i read. I don't actually know. Just playing devils advocate i suppose. I am saddened that what was once referred to as a friendly rivalry is no longer very friendly at all.

Really blue im quite surprised at your post, a lot of the fans that died that day were brothers or sisters or family/friends of Evertonians.

As for moving on how can you move on when waiting for the truth to emerge .

At least the toffees will get to play at Wembley in the semi cos they wont be there come May! :GoldenSmile1:

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

So the solution is easy come down the night before & book youself in a cheap hotel if you can find one in London lol, then I can meet up with you for a piss up 5555

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

When have the FA really cared about the fans - they know we will all travel regardless of the kick-off time.

Wembley is a great stadium (I was there yesterday for the rugby) but dont buy any food/ drinks in the ground as you may need a 2nd mortgage.

Good luck Everton - smash the pool

Jocky where,s the match report,your our Motty of the forum lol