IGNORED

Everton V Liverpool

blue1878

So the solution is easy come down the night before & book youself in a cheap hotel if you can find one in London lol, then I can meet up with you for a piss up 5555

That sounds like a good idea but I've already arranged to travel down on the Saturday morning with friends. And as we are friends why couldnt I stay at your place for the night.....55555

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blue1878

• redfred

• jocky king

• MrLek

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really blue im quite surprised at your post, a lot of the fans that died that day were brothers or sisters or family/friends of Evertonians.

As for moving on how can you move on when waiting for the truth to emerge .

Maybe a bad wording about moving on but a lot of fans don't see a problem with the game being played on the Sunday. And before the game kicked of we could have a minutes silence for the fans that died.

Reina is out of the semi-final for trying to stick the nut on newcastle player today hahaha- gerrards played half a dozen games now so hes due to pull a hamstring any day soon-andy barrel gave mr.happy (dalgleish) a verbal as he was subbed-they have lost 7 of there last 8 games ,the radio phone-ins tonight liverpool fans want krap kenny out...all looking good for the blues who are coming good at the right time...COYB

I have been to many games between Everton and Liverpool. I would love to see Everton win but I have been going long enough now to realise it's best not to make a prediction.

Maybe a bad wording about moving on but a lot of fans don't see a problem with the game being played on the Sunday. And before the game kicked of we could have a minutes silence for the fans that died.

Appreciate your comment blue but i think after the game a lot of fans will be making their way home as there is a

memorial service at Anfield @ 2.30 on Sunday to mark he anniversary

I have been to many games between Everton and Liverpool. I would love to see Everton win but I have been going long enough now to realise it's best not to make a prediction.

I agree on this blue and the way we have been playing lately i couldn't back against the blues

The blues are in form, and we have a goalkeper who doesnt think that he is in town on a friday night pissed and decides to nut anyone near him !! beaten twice already by the reds and no way will they do it a third time, The reds seem to have lost any type of form, all confidence in themselves, each other and their manager and played like a bunch of sunday league players !! I am loving this and when we win the semi final, I would be happier than finding out i had won a free night out on Soi 6 !!!!! come on you blues !!!!

The blues are in form, and we have a goalkeper who doesnt think that he is in town on a friday night pissed and decides to nut anyone near him !! beaten twice already by the reds and no way will they do it a third time, The reds seem to have lost any type of form, all confidence in themselves, each other and their manager and played like a bunch of sunday league players !! I am loving this and when we win the semi final, I would be happier than finding out i had won a free night out on Soi 6 !!!!! come on you blues !!!!

You are right Everton is playing much better than Liverpool at the moment... But Usually in the Derby match, the form book wont matter,,,Everton know that, they will be prepared better than the last derby...

You are right Everton is playing much better than Liverpool at the moment... But Usually in the Derby match, the form book wont matter,,,Everton know that, they will be prepared better than the last derby...

To be fair Wycombe wanderers reserves are playing better than us at the moment. It is a cup game though and anything can happen but Liverpool are in a form vacuum at the moment. Can't see how we are ever going to score a goal. Just nothing fluid in the final third at all. Here's hoping and the Redmen have often surprised me in big games when the consensus was against them.

Today me and my friends got our tickets for the semi-final. And we ended up buying the dearest tickets priced at £60. Now all we have to do is sort out our transport.

I'm going down to London with 6 friends and the original idea was to book a chauffeur driven limousine to drive us there and back on the day of the game. Unfortunatly one of the the friends I'm going the game with has got an ulcer and cannot drink alcohol. So he doesn't want to go in a chauffeur driven Limo because he will be tempted to have a few beers. So he is going to hire a 7 seater people carrier and drive the rest of us to wembley and back. I'm not yet sure of the cost's of the vehicle plus fuel but whatever the cost it will be worth it.

The FA have announced that any Everton player marking Andy Carroll in the semi-final will be booked for time-wasting....LOL

CHOK DEE to Everton at Wembley, but not the following week at Old Trafford

The FA have announced that any Everton player marking Andy Carroll in the semi-final will be booked for time-wasting....LOL

CHOK DEE to Everton at Wembley, but not the following week at Old Trafford

Thats very funny....lol

Anyway I now have my ticket for the game.

Me and my friends ended up buying the dearest tickets at £60 each

Well the semi-final is getting closer. I'm really looking forward to the game. Earlier today I watched Everton beat Sunderland 4 - 0. Today we rested some of the players that will be in the semi-final but we still put in a good performance.

Form usually goes out of the window when we play Everton but I'm not feeling too confident with Pepe being suspended. Everything just seems to be going wrong at the moment so the FA Cup is the only thing we really have left going for us.

Form usually goes out of the window when we play Everton but I'm not feeling too confident with Pepe being suspended. Everything just seems to be going wrong at the moment so the FA Cup is the only thing we really have left going for us.

Will you be at the match on Saturday?? It should be an exciting game

Will you be at the match on Saturday?? It should be an exciting game

Yep got my ticket mate. But i'll be traveling down the night before I think.

Yep got my ticket mate. But i'll be traveling down the night before I think.

I'm traveling down on the day with 6 other fellow evertonians

tomorrow is the BIG day

COYB

tomorrow is the BIG day

COYB

What time are you leaving Liverpool in the morning ? 6am ? Best of luck for tomorrow.. Everton doing well recently, Hope they can continue the same...

What time are you leaving Liverpool in the morning ? 6am ? Best of luck for tomorrow.. Everton doing well recently, Hope they can continue the same...

Earlier than 6am

We are leaving at about 4am in the morning

We want to keep ahead of all the coaches leaving merseyside

Breaking news ..Queen Kenny is leaving Andy Barrell on merseyside tomorrow and he will be giving him a run out in the national instead...Fuckin Donkey !!