IGNORED

Everton V Liverpool

blue1878

I think it will be a draw and will need a reply, but best of luck Blue and make sure you don't get beaten up by any londoners 555555

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blue1878

• redfred

• jocky king

• MrLek

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it will be a draw and will need a reply, but best of luck Blue and make sure you don't get beaten up by any londoners 555555

Wont be a reply in the semi final and final ...... Extra time and penalty if 90 minutes still in draw.

Breaking news ..Queen Kenny is leaving Andy Barrell on merseyside tomorrow and he will be giving him a run out in the national instead...Fuckin Donkey !!

LOL quotes like these just always come back to haunt the author. Wasn't a great game to be fair. Everton didn't come out to play in the second half and truth is 2-1 was about where the game was. Liverpool missed more chances than Everton but the Toffees never got on the front foot in the second half.

Breaking news ..Queen Kenny is leaving Andy Barrell on merseyside tomorrow and he will be giving him a run out in the national instead...Fuckin Donkey !!

I love it when someone shoots themselves in the foot

LOL quotes like these just always come back to haunt the author. Wasn't a great game to be fair. Everton didn't come out to play in the second half and truth is 2-1 was about where the game was. Liverpool missed more chances than Everton but the Toffees never got on the front foot in the second half.

I agree with your post, a fair assessment of the game.

For me I would love chelski in the final, with a chance to rub Torres nose in it .

Two finals this year not to bad of a season really, should give us a boost for the next and to improve on our dire at times league form

[/quote

:Surrender1: i should have known better..liverpool the better team..good luck in the final

I love it when someone shoots themselves in the foot

In the head would be more apt..well done ..poor game..but you deserved it ..good luck in the final

Gutted over Everton Loss... Liverpool deserved the win, only for a silly first goal to Liverpool had changed the game... I now hope Spurs to win the FA cup... Come on The Harry boys...

Gutted over Everton Loss... Liverpool deserved the win, only for a silly first goal to Liverpool had changed the game... I now hope Spurs to win the FA cup... Come on The Harry boys...

Cheers Jocky....thanks for your support !

Had a crackin' night out tonight and plenty of time for a good nights sleep before heading off

'tomorrow' (today !) for a skinfull of good ale on the way to Wembley.No stupid pre dawn departures

for me....or much expense....I think my return ticket with all London transport is about nine pounds.

If our team (whatever that is ) plays to it's potential....we should win ....we'll see.

Win or lose.....on the booze !

Cheers Jocky....thanks for your support !

Had a crackin' night out tonight and plenty of time for a good nights sleep before heading off

'tomorrow' (today !) for a skinfull of good ale on the way to Wembley.No stupid pre dawn departures

for me....or much expense....I think my return ticket with all London transport is about nine pounds.

If our team (whatever that is ) plays to it's potential....we should win ....we'll see.

Win or lose.....on the booze !

Off topic... Sorry Blue, Shelfsidemark, Have a good day today,Hope Lennon and Bale on fire today, if they do, they will hammer em...

t450_4e7c4bf0b16f3046663065.jpg

come on you red men

I will now be supporting Chelsea or Spurs in the final

I will now be supporting Chelsea or Spurs in the final

What no congratulations :GoldenSmile1:

We are a bitter blue today, still glad you got home safe how was the journey and where did you park up.

Liverpool vs Chelskie

Come on you blues

What no congratulations :GoldenSmile1:

We are a bitter blue today, still glad you got home safe how was the journey and where did you park up.

Me and my friends parked in the IBIS car park right by the ground. The parking cost £30.

fred I cannot congratulate a club that I have no respect for and that is why I will be supporting Chelsea in the final