Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

High end 'girl friendly' Hotels in Pattaya

perth

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

marriot v dusit d2 comparative thread below fyi

http://www.pattaya-a...tt-vs-dusit-d2/

Portfolio, great list - however, just so people know - the Mercure charges THB500 joiner per lady unless you book through them or Accor. I sent emails asking about joiner fees from 2 different email addresses asking this (hoping to get a different reply the second time), as I am an Accor Platinum member. In the end I chose a different hotel anyway because tripadvisor photos for the Mercure looked sub-standard.

Unlike Bangkok, where all Accor hotels I've emailed and stayed in have had no joiner fees, and have been very lady-friendly (Sofitels, Pullmans and MGallery hotels), for some reason the Pattaya ones have hefty joiner fees.

Pullman Aisawan in Pattaya is THB1000 per lady (which is nuts), but I'm still staying 1 night, and either visitiing incall establishments that day, or organising a FL from my last trip to check in with me (great fun girl - happy to pose for pics, anal, 3somes etc, so I shouldn't be too bored with her).

I stayed at the Holiday Inn and the Marriot. Both are unbelievably nice hotels. Holiday Inn is on Soi 1 further from walking street but only a 5 minute baht bus ride, Marriot is soi 13/2, great location. Rooms at Holiday Inn are waaaaay nicer imo, and neither charges a joiner fee. Watch out for Hilton as I have heard they do charge a joiner fee although I might be wrong. My opinion is Holiday Inn, loved that place. Here's some pics:

Thailand 001.jpg

Thailand 002.jpg

I stayed at the Holiday Inn and the Marriot. Both are unbelievably nice hotels. Holiday Inn is on Soi 1 further from walking street but only a 5 minute baht bus ride, Marriot is soi 13/2, great location. Rooms at Holiday Inn are waaaaay nicer imo, and neither charges a joiner fee. Watch out for Hilton as I have heard they do charge a joiner fee although I might be wrong. My opinion is Holiday Inn, loved that place. Here's some pics:

Thailand 001.jpg

Thailand 002.jpg

no joiner fee at holiday inn for sure but they will charge 1000 if u bring two at a time. pls note they dont have any issues if u bring 5 in a day at different times

Nothing beats the rooms at Chow Soy.

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

Usually stay at the hilton these days. Never seems to be an issue taking guests back, although a chinese friend of mine struggled to get a girl past the lobby guys at 2 am one night.

Not sure if this was a chinese thing (he said others just walked straight past while they stopped him) or the fact that she probably looked on the young side and did not have an ID card with her..so the guys at the door may have been saving him from a problems later.

If you want to avoid the walk of shame you can always use the car park entrance in the evening or the shopping mall during the day, no going past reception even.

Will post some pictures when there later in the week.

If he is spending 3000-7000 for hotel, then I doubt he cares about 500-1200 "joiner fee". Just think of it as part of hotel cost.

I have stayed at Tim Boutique, Evergreen, Dusit D2, Amari Towers, Nova Platinum, one of the LK hotels (can't remember which one).

Amari Towers is the most luxurious. Great rooms, great staff, great facililties. Dusit D2 is also v good but doesn't have same scale as Amari. Relies on trendy image and whilst it is very good, I would rank Amari ahead of D2.

Of the others, which are either 1 or 2 tiers down from the D2 and Amari, my preference is Evergreen (at Areca Lodge).

All the hotels mentioned above have no problem with lady joiners and I have never been charged or questioned in any of the hotels.

Jebelgoat

Royal Cliff ?

I always stay at the Holiday Inn which has great larger rooms with fantastic water views and you can see from Soi 1 to Walking Street and the nice PATTAYA BAY sign at night....The staff are the nicest and super friendly and the desk staff always help me out with anything I need...The food is actually good as well both Thai and western and good deals daily on items such as 1/2 price Oven baked pizze etc....

Oh and they are Girl Friendly, always tak the girls info and say have a good evening with a smile....

Its only a 3-5 min scooter ride, slightly longer with baht bus for everything...

I often grab a second room on Soi 7 at Pig and Whistle or the VIC on 6th as they are so cheap , CONVENIENT AND NICE.

Got the money to stay in 5 star hotels in Thailand you have got the money to take guests back to your room.

Sabai lodge on soi 2 is girl friendly too, costed me around 1800 last October

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

no joiner fee at holiday inn for sure but they will charge 1000 if u bring two at a time. pls note they dont have any issues if u bring 5 in a day at different times

So can you have them at the pool and acting as Ladys in Waiting haha

• 7 months later...

Always found the Hard Rock and the Royal Cliff girl friendly, The Dusit has to be the worst in town

I stayed in the Dusit Thani a couple of years ago and didn't have any problem - at least they thoroughly check the girl's ID, which is actually a good thing in case you get a girl claiming to be older than she really is - saved a friend of mine what could have been a very damaging experience as she was underage.

Glad to see Royal Cliff is on the 'approved' list - staying there next April. Perhaps a little far away from the main areas.

I always stay at the Areca Lodge and have stayed in all 3 towers (Areca, Corona and Evergreen). The Evergreen is by far the best as it is only 2 - 3 years old. Very girl friendly as well.

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know if there are any joiner's fees at the Pullman in North Pattaya - I know a bit out of the way but I didn't book it!

scooby

I read two comments from people saying if you stay in 5 star hotels you don't care about joiner fees or if you pay 3k-5k you don't care.  Well holy crap that is bull many of us care.  First of all none of the hotel mentioned such as Holiday Inn, Hilton, or Marriott are anywhere near 5 star.  In fact 4 star might be a struggle for Marriott but the rating scale is based on things aka amenities offered more so than age and condition.

Personally I can say that it doesn't matter if I pay a 100 US or less or more I Always will care about ANY additional bullshit fees like parking/internet/water/ice/GUESTS ect.

Many of us pay with points we earn from Credit card purchases or business purchases where we EARN these nights instead of taking for example a 1% cash back option so we do care about every Dime.

• 2 weeks later...

I plan on using points to stay at the Holiday Inn for 3-4 days and then move to Hilton for 2-3 nights.  I haven't read too many positive comments regarding the Hilton, but glad to see it is wide open with Holiday Inn.  I don't think many people outside of the U.S. have as many benefits regarding getting points using their credit cards or the large promotions they give us in the U.S. 

The only joiner fee I've paid in Pattaya was when I took 2 girls back to my room at August and was hit with a 500b joiner fee.  Sucks, but it is a part of the adventure of mongering.

I would recommend the Amari Orchid Resort and Tower, at the end of beach road,

i went there last year and got a free upgrade to the tower, the room was outstanding, it was clean, massive bed, there was a seperate shower/wet room, seperate toilet and a huge bath, the room layout is a bit unusual all open plan except for the shower and toilet.the bath was behind the bed, check out the website and you will see what i mean. the service was freindly and they were always polite and respectful to the ladies, excellent views over the bay, good size swimming pool and pool bar, good wifi.there were several restaurants all with good food, a little pricey but that is to be expected.

i will definately go again i always prefered The Royal Cliff resort but this was more modern and a little less imposing, also very close to the town.

if you want an upmarket hotel and resort look no further

Amari was fantastic. Stayed for a few days in 2011, had a room exactly like yours.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

• 8 months later...

I spend an average of approx. 150 fifty hotel nights/year for business and of course leisure, and frankly speaking I was not too impressed by the D2.

Of course it is a nice... The reception is huge, modern, quiet... Great sofas to wait for your friends, sip a beer... There's a gym too, restaurant... The rooms have a nice pool view, pretty quiet, well equipped, nice transparent shower cabin... ;) and you can hardly beat the location.

Service is good but not exceptional either.

The cons now:

- I found the receptionists for example much nicer and welcoming at Tim boutique or at the President hotels in Bangkok.

- Mosquitos and no sun at the pool after 15.pm. Since my friends and I were partying up late and waking up accordingly, after a week we were still white... And even if you wanna say and just enjoy the pool (sometimes too hot anyway under the sun) when the sun leaves, the Mosquitos attack... We tried repellent, creams and so on but eventually you still get bitten real bad.

- weird A/C smell in the room, but ok, I have a very powerful sense of smell unfortunately. Eventually, it didn't disturb me more than that, that's more something you notice. But all my friends and I noticed it.

I will try the Marriott one day but I rather spend my €€€ in 4 stars hotel like LK, Tim, Page 10 style hotel. Better value for the money IMHO.

image.jpg

But really there is no need to stay in high end/expensive room hotels in Pattaya though I am sure many do.

Its not as if you are in the room all that long.  Save the money for spending it about town, and for more trips.

• 1 month later...

I will recommend Page 10 Hotel, not exactly super high end but it was nice. Great service, the staff actually told me to stop being shy when I brought girls back. Same kinda room as the holiday inn but a better location, just no view like the holiday inn, but it was alot cheaper, like half the price. They call your room phone before they let the girl go to make sure they haven't taken anything etc just to make sure you are okay. Only downside is alot of the staff are ladyboys! lol

1) Amari Nova Suites

2) LK Ren

3) LK Empress

Archived