IGNORED

High end 'girl friendly' Hotels in Pattaya

perth

Hi guys,

heading back to LOS for the first time in 2 years at the end of february, and i'm wanting to spoil myself.

what are the best big chain hotels that are 'lady friendly' the sort of hotels you see advertised on booking.com and expedia.com, like the Hilton and the marriot.

i will of done 10 weeks hard graft in Baku before i head ther so just looking for a bit of luxury, not being flash so to speak.

Cheers

Minty

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always found the Hard Rock and the Royal Cliff girl friendly, The Dusit has to be the worst in town

Surely you dont mean the Dusit D2 Baracuda. I stayed there in a studio suite with jacuzzi and the girls were never hassled. No joiner fee. Always treated them well. Hell, I even had a pool party with 5 girls there and they didn't bat an eyelid. We even took our own whisky which they said was fine as long as we purchased the mixers. Rooms can be a bit expensive here but I got a good advance purchase rate.

I would recommend the Amari Orchid Resort and Tower, at the end of beach road,

i went there last year and got a free upgrade to the tower, the room was outstanding, it was clean, massive bed, there was a seperate shower/wet room, seperate toilet and a huge bath, the room layout is a bit unusual all open plan except for the shower and toilet.the bath was behind the bed, check out the website and you will see what i mean. the service was freindly and they were always polite and respectful to the ladies, excellent views over the bay, good size swimming pool and pool bar, good wifi.there were several restaurants all with good food, a little pricey but that is to be expected.

i will definately go again i always prefered The Royal Cliff resort but this was more modern and a little less imposing, also very close to the town.

if you want an upmarket hotel and resort look no further

Surely you dont mean the Dusit D2 Baracuda. I stayed there in a studio suite with jacuzzi and the girls were never hassled. No joiner fee. Always treated them well. Hell, I even had a pool party with 5 girls there and they didn't bat an eyelid. We even took our own whisky which they said was fine as long as we purchased the mixers. Rooms can be a bit expensive here but I got a good advance purchase rate.

another vote for the d2 great modern hote,l cool young staff and the girls seem to love this place

i stayed in Hard Rock few years ago and depended on who was at the front desk, they did not approve me bringing girls in. i am an Asian / American and notice non Asians passing right along with no problems. i didn't make a big deal about it, just moved to another hotel near Walking Street. i have had many similar experiences like this through out Pattaya and Bangkok. is it just me ?

Dusit ~D2 is ok, gf friendly, but loads of gays staying there and working there, lots of ladyboys, which over breakfast isnt my thing, and its noisy

The Hilton is great and i didnt have to pay joiner fees

The sheraton is the best in my opinion, large rooms, good service and girl friendly

The marriott is tired and old, but also friendly

I had issues at the hardrock, so didnt stay there again

thanks for all the info guys, narrowed it down a wee bit for me.

canny wait to go now, less than 4 weeks !!!

I stayed at the Holiday Inn and the Marriot. Both are unbelievably nice hotels. Holiday Inn is on Soi 1 further from Walking Street but only a 5 minute baht bus ride, Marriot is soi 13/2, great location. Rooms at Holiday Inn are waaaaay nicer imo, and neither charges a joiner fee. Watch out for Hilton as I have heard they do charge a joiner fee although I might be wrong. My opinion is Holiday Inn, loved that place. Here's some pics:

Thailand 001.jpg

Thailand 002.jpg

Have a look at the Woodland Suites hotel, a little out of the way up near the Dolphin roundabout, but top notch suites and very quiet

Have a look at residence gardens. Not high end at 1450 baht a night, but the room is like a mini apartment with a seperate bedroom. On the road to Jomtien but still close enough to the action. Well worth considering.

Personally I would not recommend the Residence Gardens. I stayed there my first trip, also on a BM recommendation. Its not a bad hotel, and has a nice pool, but its hardly high end, more like a US Holiday Inn. Its a long way from the Attractions (WS, Beach RD etc), so you end up taking the Baht bus a lot.

I would recommend

Acer Lodge

LK rennaissance

I have heard good things about Page10 and Seame Spring and Tim Boutique

All these are in the $70 to $110 a night (30 Baht to the dollar) range. Not sure if that is high enough for you but they are fairly luxurious. They are all in good locations for the PA attaractions, and are girl friendly. Personally I plan on staying at the LK Empress on my next trip.

Thet

just booked the suite in the dusit D2 baracuda for 3 nights in march, bit pricey but who cares, nice jacuzzi in the room and all sorts, hopefully have it filled to the brim ;).......................and aming plenty of bubbles of my own !!!!!

I love the looks at the Dusit but I was quoted 3500 a night for booking 3 weeks in advance. That seems a bit steep but it is a pretty sweet hotel by the looks of the website.

• 2 weeks later...

cheers LLoyd, hotel looks smart, although with the name of the thread......................where the girl ????? :GoldenSmile1:

Hahaha she was camera shy, but I assure you there was one there :Chokdee:

Hi Perth

Please check this link:

http://www.wgfriendl...hotels_Sorted=4

This is my list of Pattaya girl friendly hotels sorted by hotel class in descending order.

The prices quoted on this website must be 10 years old!!!!

Hi Perth

Please check this link:

http://www.wgfriendl...hotels_Sorted=4

This is my list of Pattaya girl friendly hotels sorted by hotel class in descending order.

excellent link man. cheers.

you would always check on a current aggrergator like Agoda for up to date prices anyway, so its moot.

at least he posted something useful and constructive, as usual.

try it sometime

There is a technical glitch in Agoda's backend, that displays sometimes unrealistic prices.

In short, the rate dislayed is the cheapest rate that was booked in the past 30 days - the problem is that it takes "specials" into account, so if there is something like "book 2 nights, get the 3rd for free" it would use zero for the rate of the last night.

I'm in the process of getting that fixed.

There is also a new feature in the works where you can input the dates of your stay, and the site will display actual bookable rates instead.

Stay tuned!

Archived