IGNORED

Bada Bing Agogo

Pictorial Reviews

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

closed huh? no business? how sad, when I went there before they had nice girls. decent agogo I would say but not many customers.....hard to maintain an agogo I guess

• 1 month later...

- Bada-Bing is gone but in its place is Wildcats AGoGo, which opened 5 Sep 2013.

- It's ok, but it's mostly coyote (I assume agency/contract/company girls).  At one point a few naked ladies got up on stage (I counted three then I moved on to another AGoGo).

- Because of its not ideal (for an AGoGo) location on Soi BJ, it's mostly a coyote joint and it's small, I doubt Wildcats will last past year.  We'll know by 5 Sep 2014.  I hope they do well/last because it's nice having more monger businesses opening down the street from my usual hotel lodging.

If you want to meet up for a drink, PM or contact me on my Thai cellphone 091-583-2295.

2013 Trip 4: 2 Nov - 30 Nov

2013 Trip 3 Report

2013 Trip 2 Report

2013 Trip 1 Report 

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday, around 10 p.m., I visited Wildcats on Soi BJ, the former Bada Bing and TQ2.
The good thing was that they have waitresses now (in white blouses, Scottish chequered skirts and trainers) and that there is no pressure for drinks.
The bad thing is that they have two teams of seven coyotes and one team of nine or ten average bikini dancers (two of them topless and three who behaved like “agency girls”) and that the music is way too loud.
To my surprise they had some customers, but nobody seemed to stay too long.

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

bearback ≠ bareback; loose ≠ lose; too ≠ to; wander ≠ wonder; then ≠ than;

men ≠ man; women ≠ woman; know ≠ now ≠ no; quiet ≠ quite; site ≠ sight;

except ≠ accept; of ≠ 've; waist ≠ waste; sure ≠ shore; etc. (et cetera) ≠ ect.

• 3 weeks later...

As a former critic of Bada Bing, I thought I would check it out in its new form.

Someone is risking a lot of money here on filling it with girls.

Excellent line up  nice friendly waitress's, I knew one from Paradise KL Metro before  They are paying top $ for dancers, a friend of mine is going to work there at the end of the month B10,000 a month to dance.

The Papasam is still there ,same guy from when it was TQ2, he is ok, remembers his customers

Problem was no customers, Bada Bing put a lot of people off, I hope it works for them and I will revisit

• 2 weeks later...

As a former critic of Bada Bing, I thought I would check it out in its new form.

Someone is risking a lot of money here on filling it with girls.

Excellent line up  nice friendly waitress's, I knew one from Paradise KL Metro before  They are paying top $ for dancers, a friend of mine is going to work there at the end of the month B10,000 a month to dance.

The Papasam is still there ,same guy from when it was TQ2, he is ok, remembers his customers

Problem was no customers, Bada Bing put a lot of people off, I hope it works for them and I will revisit

I doubt if 10,000 baht a month is “top $” for a gogo dancer.

Archived