IGNORED

Bada Bing Agogo

Pictorial Reviews

1.jpg

2.jpg

Located on Soi BJ, the soi across from Baccara Agogo, Bada Bing Agogo is about as close to Walking Street as a place can get without being on Walking Street. Although it’s in the heart of the city’s action, the prices aren’t as high as others. The prices for drinks start out as follows:

Draft Beer: 55 THB (all night long)

Bottled Beer: 120 THB

Mixed Drinks: 115 THB

Bottle Service: 999 THB

Lady Drink: 115 THB

The agogo is open from 8pm until 4am, and happy hour runs from 8pm until 10pm with specials on a wide range of non-alcoholic drinks and Sangsom for only 69 THB. If it’s a full bottle you’re after, they start out at 999 THB and comes with two mixers and ice.

They've got a VIP room as well. It's 2,500 THB and comes with a bottle of liquor and mixers. It’s large enough for you and some friends, as well as whatever girls you’d like to accompany you all (girls do not have to be bar fined to join you in the VIP room). There’s a large LCD television showing what’s going on downstairs, ensuring you won’t miss out on seeing anything. In addition, it has a sound system that can play whatever’s on offer downstairs, or you can bring and play your own music via a CD player. Aside from that, there are a few benches, some low stools, and a stage with two polls.

If VIP rooms and bottle service aren’t your cup of tea, then you can still have a terrific time downstairs in the main room. There are long benches along both the left and right walls, and a shorter bench on the entry wall. There’s also plenty of seating around the stage in the form of stools.

As for the ladies, the agogo currently employs 30 of them. The girls come in all shapes and sizes, with more than enough stunners to go around. The costumes, of which there are many, are quite attractive. If you’d like to spend time with a particular girl outside of the agogo, bar fines for sign girls, waitresses, and dancers are only 600 THB, with the price going up to 800 THB for SWhowgirls. If it’s a coyote girl you’re after, the bar fine is 1500 THB before 1am, and 1000 THB after 1am.

Every Friday is a themed party, during which free shots are given out with your first drink, and food is occasionally served. This past Friday was a lingerie party.

And finally, if you want a souvenir of your time there, a collared Bada Bing Agogo shirt will only run you 400 THB.

Enjoy the many pictures below, and as always, feedback is welcomed.

MAIN AGOGO AREA

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

VIP ROOM (White Light)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

VIP ROOM (Blue Light)

B1.jpg

B2.jpg

B3.jpg

B4.jpg

B5.jpg

VIP ROOM (Red Light)

R1.jpg

R2.jpg

R3.jpg

R4.jpg

R5.jpg

STAY TUNED FOR PICTURES OF SOME OF THE LADIES WORKING Bada Bing AGOGO!

Mission: to assist Pattaya-Addicts members by providing facts and photos of local businesses, thereby allowing them to better choose the establishments where they'd like to spend their time and money.

Are you a business owner who would like an information and pictorial thread about your establishment (hotel, Agogo, beer bar, restaurant, etc)? If so, send me a private message listing a contact name and phone number so we can schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are a few girls who work at Bada Bing Agogo. They were kind enough to be photographed for promotional purposes.

G1-1.jpg

G1-2.jpg

G1-3.jpg

G1-4.jpg

G1-5.jpg

G1-6.jpg

G2-1.jpg

G2-2.jpg

G2-3.jpg

G2-4.jpg

G2-5.jpg

G3-1.jpg

G3-2.jpg

G3-3.jpg

G3-4.jpg

G3-5.jpg

G3-6.jpg

G3-7.jpg

G4-1.jpg

G4-2.jpg

G4-3.jpg

G4-4.jpg

G4-5.jpg

G4-6.jpg

G4-7.jpg

G4-8.jpg

STAY TUNED FOR MORE PICTURES OF THE GIRLS!

Mission: to assist Pattaya-Addicts members by providing facts and photos of local businesses, thereby allowing them to better choose the establishments where they'd like to spend their time and money.

Are you a business owner who would like an information and pictorial thread about your establishment (hotel, Agogo, beer bar, restaurant, etc)? If so, send me a private message listing a contact name and phone number so we can schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.

Here's the last batch of the pictures of some of the girls who work in Bada Bing Agogo.

G4-9.jpg

G4-10.jpg

G5-1.jpg

G5-2.jpg

G5-3.jpg

G5-4.jpg

G5-5.jpg

G5-6.jpg

G5-7.jpg

G5-8.jpg

G5-9.jpg

G5-10.jpg

G5-11.jpg

Group1.jpg

Group2.jpg

Group3.jpg

Nice review!

I take it that the girls pictured were the Coyote dancers, right?

A couple of young cuties in there! :WinkGrin1:

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

Hard to make a decision about this place...it blows hot and cold like so many Walking Street go-gos, but pleasant enough when they manage to attract a crowd. The mamasan (manager ?) is very pretty and friendly...easily the best looker in there.

looks the goods mate, ill be popping in for a look later in the month!!

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

Is this the place just back from the Jasmine hotel please ?

Yes, that's correct, used to be TQ2.

If, after turning the corner off W.S. you find you're being accosted by LBs you've gone too far.

Though that shouldn't put off the adventurous......

Yes - its the old TQ2.

I hope the place picks up as I would like to see it go well - it has a couple of things going for it - the staff being the main one at the moment.............

Can anyone confirm if its a Coyotee - because I've been there three times briefly and nary a nipple in sight..........

Seems worth a look!

Is there an effective difference between a 'VIP Room' and a 'ST Room'? and do the girls have to be BF to go in there with you?

Thanks thought it was just couldn't quite place it 555

Know the Soi quite well been getting my washing done up there for quite a LT and while waiting had a nice foot run at the place on the corner as you enter.

Think if it is still running will nip in for a look next time over

Love that second last girl in the individual shots, what's her name?

That young lady's name is nan... Also known as #17. :GoldenSmile1:

Bada Bing is located 5 metres down Soi BJ across from Baccara ago go. There are currently 55 girls employed... 22 coyotes, 18 dancing girls who show titties and the remainder are full show models just showing tits currently, awaiting for training in choreography for let's just say special shows (for now)

Seems worth a look!

Is there an effective difference between a 'VIP Room' and a 'ST Room'? and do the girls have to be BF to go in there with you?

V.I.P room will cost you 2,500 Baht and will give you and up to 10 mates. A bottle of your choice, 2 mixer drinks, and you can take as many lady's that you can squeeze in there for no additional costs. Good for private party's celebrations, or just for the hell of it. :GoldenSmile1:

I've been in there quite a few times already and like it. The drinks are priced great for Walking Street (can't think of anywhere cheaper with the exception of places that have a happy hour early in the night) and they've got quite a few hot girls in the place. I'll continue to pop in there on a regular basis.

Yes - its the old TQ2.

I hope the place picks up as I would like to see it go well - it has a couple of things going for it - the staff being the main one at the moment.............

Can anyone confirm if its a Coyotee - because I've been there three times briefly and nary a nipple in sight..........

There were a few topless girls Friday night.

There were a few topless girls Friday night.

I was in there last night and there was a few times where every girl on stage was topless. It had such a good vibe I ended up hanging out there for 2 or 3 hours. 555!

I'll check it out...thxs for heads-up,cheers :GoldenSmile1:

Thanks to the OP, especially interesting as this was still TQ2 on my last visit and it was always a little quite, old fashioned and never seemed to have the quality of women I am looking for.

As I stay in this Soi there is a good chance of this GoGo getting regular custom from me if its any good. Initial reviews across the 3 main forums were initially mixed but recently sentiment has definitely been improving

Ghost Medic - It is in the same soi as the Jasmine hotel

Rastus Watermelon - Last couple of years there were little or no LB's in that Soi as the LB "bar" if you can call it that had shut down....hopefully they haven't returned.

• 2 weeks later...

How long do you get the use of the VIP for the 2500 Baht?

Is it busy enough that you have to reserve in advance?

Any food/snacks available?

Do the girls drink from the bottle service, or do you have to buy them separate LD?

If the girls don't have separate LD to make money, do you have to tip them to hang out in the VIP?

Or can the girls make their money by "servicing" in the VIP?

Very nice decor & keenly priced drinks / LDs for WS. I like the young cutie in the black top & army shorts but some of the others have the LB look. Maybe the ones who weren't photographed are more my type - something for everyone he did say! :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

How long do you get the use of the VIP for the 2500 Baht?

Is it busy enough that you have to reserve in advance?

Any food/snacks available?

Do the girls drink from the bottle service, or do you have to buy them separate LD?

If the girls don't have separate LD to make money, do you have to tip them to hang out in the VIP?

Or can the girls make their money by "servicing" in the VIP?

No pressure for time in the V.I.P room... Basically you can stay until you have finished your bottle.

Bookings are not essential but I recommend if possible to ensure access.

Food/snacks are certainly available.

Totally negotiable between the girls and patrons for drinks/tips LD's as is bottle service in the main bar.

Servicing options are best negotiated with the Mamasan or Management personally.

I hope this has been helpful to you :GoldenSmile1:

Looks good.

This girl looks a sweet one.

Any Members here who can report there opinions on this new Agogo Bar ????

post-31229-0-30436000-1327012543.jpg

Archived