IGNORED

Bada Bing Agogo

Pictorial Reviews

looks like a few different opinions about this place but sounds like they are mostly good especially if they keep drink prices down and a good group of chicks it should be a winner which is great compitition for the WS area, will definately check it out when I return next month. Anyone know if this is the same owners as Bada Bing in Patpong? as that is a Coyotee bar and a great place I like to relax in when in BK

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ditch Cambodia and come find out for yourself if you think I'm lying. :P

I make my own mind up rather than going by reviews and avid supporters' posts.

I've been there twice and it wasn't for me. As I said even apart from the girls/coyotees issue, I just don't like all those Thai guys standing behind me.

Cambodia is suiting me very well thanks.

I plan to be back just in time to re-pack and head for AC. :GoldenSmile1:

i think that some of these "girls?" may be actually ladyboys. any thoughts on this?

No ladyboys are employed there...pre, or post-op.

I make my own mind up rather than going by reviews and avid supporters' posts.

I've been there twice and it wasn't for me. As I said even apart from the girls/coyotees issue, I just don't like all those Thai guys standing behind me.

Cambodia is suiting me very well thanks.

I plan to be back just in time to re-pack and head for AC. :GoldenSmile1:

For someone who doesn't like other people's opinions, you sure go out of your way to press your opinions on others. Just sayin'. :D

As for Thai guys being behind you, it's good you're in Cambodia and then going to AC because Thailand is full of Thai guys...I shit you not...they're everywhere! :D

For someone who doesn't like other people's opinions, you sure go out of your way to press your opinions on others. Just sayin'. :D

I didn't say I don't like other people's opinions. I just agree or disagree. or I'm disinterested.

Neither did I previously accuse you of lying.

Also, as you very well know, I was talking about Thai Service and Security guys not the whole feckin Thai population - being a smart arse isn't clever or funny I'm often told.

If you are comfortable with them that your choice and I make my mine.

For someone who appears to think his use of the English language is reasonably proficient, you take considerable liberties with misusing my words.

If you're sure that you want me to spell out what I'm uncomfortable with about your posting in this thread then just keep going :Think1:

Just saying also.

I didn't say I don't like other people's opinions. I just agree or disagree.

Neither did I previously accuse you of lying.

For someone who appears to think his use of the English language is quite proficient, you take considerable liberties with misusing my words.

If you're sure that you want me to spell out what I'm uncomfortable with about your posting in this thread then just keep going :Think1: .

Just taking what you wrote at face value. Not easy to interpret your posts sometimes (as I'm sure you and others will agree), and perhaps you missed the :D 's. I'm not angry...just responding.

As for me posting in this thread, I'll post in any thread on the forum until a moderator tells me otherwise. We can take our disagreements to a PM, chat in person when you return, or let it go all together...doesn't matter much either way to me. But if you think I have something to hide then go ahead and spill it...once again...doesn't matter much either way to me. :D

Australia Day party in Bada Bing tonight... Hence the free shots with every drink purchased... Same this Saturday for owners birthday... All girls in the the bar... Topless, nude and coyote's are available for BF... Also all of the coyote's have been BF and banged on more than one occasion and with positive feedback from returned customers.

And the bar-fines for each category are ???

Same fines throughout the night ???

And how to recognize a 'Coyote' from a 'Dancer'?

Dancers are in a more bikini type attire, whilst coyotes wear shorts, hot pants or jean shorts. You generally won't see coyotes go fully naked although I have witnessed In Bada Bing, with a little bit of alcohol fueled confidence and when inhibitions are lowered, topless coyotes both in V.I.P room and main bar area seemingly having the time of their lives.

All girls in the the bar... Topless, nude and coyote's are available for BF... Also all of the coyote's have been BF and banged on more than one occasion and with positive feedback from returned customers. BF's... 600-Dancers(bikini) 800-Dancers(nude) 1,500-Coyotes/1,000 after 1:00am.

Thanks for setting the record straight BadaBingBadaBoom. I would have called your coyotes Bada Bing girls or Tony's girls to eliminate any misunderstanding and yet still stress the quality, but I get it now. I guess I will have to check your place out when I get to town in a couple of weeks. I am always looking for more sexy Thai girls and I never let money stand in the way of a good time.

I am always looking for more sexy Thai girls

The reason for this post is to make clear what I meant by my statement “I never let money stand in the way of a good time.” I did not mean to imply I like to throw money away foolishly or I don’t know the value of money. Quite the contrary. I know the true value of money because I have been broke once a long time ago and I will never allow that to happen again. .

Now that I understand Bada Bing’s three tier pricing structure, I wish to make a few points. First is I know of no other bar in Pattaya or Bangkok that uses such a structure. It is a bold and risky move. The three tiers imply that the top tier, the so called Coyote girls are stunners. Having never been to the bar, I can’t say if this is true or not, but I am interested in the possibility of finding stunners in Bada Bing i.e. really good looking girls or model quality girls if you know what I mean. Knowing that 1500bt is the bar fine for the top tier girls in Bada Bing gives me a fair idea of what these girls will ask for ST & LT romance. The total cost is way above what many board members will pay. I am not against it on principal because the management has come out and stated the pricing structure up front for all to see. As far as I am concerned, they can ask anything they want. It is a free market. So for me, the only relevant question is whether I find some gorgeous model quality girls in the bar and if yes, my follow up question is do these stunners have good personalities. If I find a double positive in Bada Bing then I won’t hesitate to bar fine them. That is what I mean by “I never let money stand in the way of a good time.”

MY experience in other venues that use the multi tier pricing structure like Bangkok Soapies and Macau Saunas is varied. I never concern myself with the specific categories In my favorite BKK Soapies, as luck would have it, most of the time the cutest girls in my opinion are in the lower price tiers (2,200bt to 3,500bt). This is because the price makers in these venues are Asian businessmen who apparently place a premium on skin color and straight noses above all else. So the most sought after, high priced girls in these establishments possess these attributes. Once in a blue moon I spot a real stunner sitting by herself over on the side by the bar in a high class cocktail dress or elegant suit. I immediately know this girl is in the highest tier. It is that obvious and that this is going to run me 5000bt to 6000bt for a session. But I walk over to her anyway, smile, offer her a drink and sit down and talk...And if she passes the interview, guess what guys? I won’t deny myself the pleasure.

I really hope I find something similar to this in Bada Bing because I love truly beautiful Asian women, but having never been there, I have my doubts. Let’s be honest guys; in the best, most popular Pattaya Go Go’s on any given night; what is the number of really pretty girls hanging around. I consider the bar pretty good if I can spot 3 or 4 really cute girls. That’s all; which is a very low percentage, but accurate. The highest percentage of stunners I have found in Asia is in a couple of high end Macau Saunas where on a good night I might find 30 girls I consider really pretty. 30! Of course an hour session with a PRC super model in Rio Sauna is going to run high - 2000mop, but totally worth it IMHO.

So getting back to Bada Bing: The three tier pricing structure is a bold and risky move in Pattaya. It is going to turn off a lot of punters, but on the other hand, it may be a great idea. I don’t know, but I am now motivated enough to find out. I suspect that I will find one of three possibilities: 1. A couple of Coyotes are amazing and have good personalities in which case I am going to have to take one home with me. 2. I find that the regular girls are cuter and I bar fine one of the cuties for normal Pat prices. 3. I don’t find anyone of interest to me and so I drink my beer and head out to my favorite Go Go’s in the area and forget about this place. I hope the answer is one or two. I am leaving for Hong Kong in 6 days. I will be stopping off in Macau and then the Philippines before I make it to LOS by the end of Feb. I will be spending most of March in BKK and Pat and file a trip report and bar review when I get back home in April.

Gogul

I made my first visit of BadaBing agogo last night. I arrive around 9:30pm. The place is nice, in soft gray, with the "standard" long stage in the middle and seats along 3 walls, in U shape. DJ place is in the back left corner and the bar on the right left corner. There is only one customer inside, with a dressed girl. He leaves soon after with his lady and I am the only customer until I left after ~25 minutes.

I order an orange juice that come for 69 baht. They must then have happy-hours because prices on walls say 99 baht for soft-drinks. They do no advertise for HH though, only for draught beer. Draught beer is 55 baht, Lady drink 115 baht. BF is 600 for dancers and 800 for SWhowgirls, but no mention on walls of the 1,500 BF for coyotes.

They have 6 dancers on stage when I arrive, all in bikini, 2 of them really pretty. Only 2 of 6 wear their number; they are 3 digits ones... Coyotes. Looking at the board behind the stage I understand they have 3 shifts: this one is the coyotes' one (6 ladies with 3-digits #), and a group of 6 and one of 5, all with 2-digits numbers. 17 ladies is not a lot for this big enough agogo. (but lack of dancers seems to be a problem in many places these days). All ladies, coyotes and dancers, dance in bikini.

Looks like Coyotes and dancers don't like each others too much. Coyotes stay together in the corner near the DJ while dancers stay in the opposite corner and along the opposite wall. Coyotes seems to have some privileges too: you can see them rush on their mobile phone when they finish dancing while none of dancer has one. Dancers are usually not allowed to use their mobile in agogos.

The 2 pretty coyotes I see first probably did not notice during their shift that there was a customer just in front of her looking at their nice body. No way I would pay a 1,500 BF but I was ok for a few LD for their company. Not today.

Hard to judge a place with no customer and then no ambiance. I don't really understand why it was still empty at nearly 10pm when there is so many people in Walking Street and with a lineup better than many agogo around. This agogo has potential to be a good one. I will make another try another day but maybe later in the night.

love the concept of the vip-room. Nice interior as well!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Ditch Cambodia and come find out for yourself if you think I'm lying. :P

Today is Aussie Day, so yes, free shots with every drink. Not to mention the 8 girls on stage who were all topless. Guess it's still a coyote bar by some people's standards though. :rolleyes:

Some pics from the previously mentioned Australia Day party @ Bada Bing Ago Go.

post-73848-0-10289800-1327904367.jpg

post-73848-0-39860500-1327904465.jpg

post-73848-0-99054300-1327904530.jpg

Cyotees are one thing, but when I went there were more Thai Service/Security Guys in there than girls.........or customers actually. :hello09:

post-73848-0-89323600-1327905457.jpg

Cyotees are one thing, but when I went there were more Thai Service/Security Guys in there than girls.........or customers actually. :hello09:

Nice balloons and good to see the Aussies enjoying their day, but I was referring to the times I went there.

I hope it goes well for you. :hello09:

Nice balloons and good to see the Aussies enjoying their day, but I was referring to the times I went there.

I hope it goes well for you. :hello09:

Thank You Edge... Very appreciated. :GoldenSmile1:

• 1 month later...

Hi there!

I tell you first, I do love this Gogo... Nice music, really beautiful ladies and a the boss is a really nice guy! Always welcome customers with a nice word when he stays here.

The music is good and not too loud... It is a classic gogo but with everything we like.

I am not a Walking Street fan, but I will sometimes go there for this Gogo.

I've been told that there is a BadaBing a gogo in Bangkok (patpong). Any review about this one?

I love you long time!

Looks good.

This girl looks a sweet one.

Any Members here who can report there opinions on this new Agogo Bar ????

post-67394-0-95974800-1324997291.jpg

badabing1.jpg

badabing2.jpg

I really liked the place. IMO the regular girls are better than the agency ones.

Keep in mind though that the girls are not pushy and they will not approach you unless you give them a signal. Some punters think that the girls ignore them and they miss out :SoWhat1:

I know it's pretty baby, but I didn't take it out for air.

I'm all over it like a fat kid on a cupcake when I get there in June, there's some mighty fine lookin' women I'd like to say g'day to.

First round (of drinks) is on me.

badabing1.jpg

badabing2.jpg

I really liked the place. IMO the regular girls are better than the agency ones.

Keep in mind though that the girls are not pushy and they will not approach you unless you give them a signal. Some punters think that the girls ignore them and they miss out :SoWhat1:

That's exactly what I forgot to say on my post. The girls a friendly and not pushy! That's really rare on Walking Street!

Thanks for the pictures. On of my favorite girl (number 22 if my memory is good ?). Always with stars near the eyes :)

I love you long time!

post-30639-0-06474700-1331807097.jpg

post-30639-0-60337900-1331807113.jpg

Thanks mate for the info & the pics.

Sure looks like you had a good result from this new Bar.

Mr Andrew IMO very nice work mate. :GoldenSmile1:

:Bravo1:

:001_Thank_You5:

Some pics from the previously mentioned Australia Day party @ Bada Bing Ago Go.

Now IMO this helps give some idea of what is there & it looks very good to me.

IMO I would take the lot. :GoldenSmile1:

Great pic showing of the sexy girls.

:Wassup1:

post-31229-0-10507200-1331824613.jpg

Archived