IGNORED

If her twat stinks like a kipper...

LaaMok

Years ago the smell of a stinking snatch was considered a turn on, gave a man an instant horn, one of nature's techniques to get us reproducing, nowadays men get turned off by the slightest pussy smell. personally I don't like the stinkers but do like a bit of pussy smell, that's one of the things that can annoy me with Thai GFs, as soon as it's sex time they straight into the bathroom spraying that bum-washer hose up their twats. I don't get too turned on by pussies that taste of Palmolive soap. Like a little bit of that natural woman smell - but not too much mind ya...lol

Seriously, whats wrong with the younger generation. A buddy of mine works as a butcher. His staff is mostly 18-22 yrs old guys and none, I repeat none, go down on their chicks! My buddy tried explaining the joys and they all just thought it gross. WTF! I love it and the smell is part of it. I fully agree, pussy should smell like pussy, not trout mind you, LOL.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smells like fish even after the wash? Hit it fast and while holding my breath and hope she has nice smelling hair.

Side story, I once picked up a drunk girl in the US at a strip club's amature night, took her to my dorm we got our clothes off and a wave of shit smell hit me. She smelled like she shat her pants and couldn't rise to the occasion, she seeing my Mr Softie asks "do you want to do my ass?". I had to pass her off to my friend next door, what are friends for right?

ha ha ha, and he porked her?

• 3 weeks later...

A BJ will do just fine thanks :)

• 3 weeks later...

tell her to wash it, double bag and dont let her even BBBJ you lol

• 3 weeks later...

Stinking smell, doesnt matter if its the mouth or down there. Its completly turn offs for me.

I can appreciate a little musk down there but not alot. I appreciate a lady that smells fresh.

Well said! I couldn't agree more.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If it tastes like chicken, keep on lickin', if it tastes like trout, get the fuck out!

I love eating pussy and have had nothing but fantastic hygene from all the ladies in LOS. I wouldn't put up with anything less now the standard is set, only sweet clean tasty pussy for me I'm afraid!

Awesome quote!!!!

Just watch the flies.

Reminds me of a very large woman sitting on her front steps, eating a piece of watermelon, without any underwear on.

Two little girls come by and notice. One of the girls ask wow is it a lot cooler with out underwear.

The lady ansers, No it isn't any cooler, but it sure keeps the flies off my watermelon.

I did one once that had a fowl oder. Used condem but scrotum turned red.

Went to Dr. he said fungal infection, gave me cream, went away in a few days.

Lactacyd Femina with aplicater to spray inside from Pharmacy , not that from supermarket would do the trick mostly already ,

or else medication tablet for inside withe aplicator to bring in (proffesionals in the western world know those things

Nah she wont mind if you do that, just tell her you do it to all the girls.

Just watch the flies.

Reminds me of a very large woman sitting on her front steps, eating a piece of watermelon, without any underwear on.

Two little girls come by and notice. One of the girls ask wow is it a lot cooler with out underwear.

The lady ansers, No it isn't any cooler, but it sure keeps the flies off my watermelon.

I did one once that had a fowl oder. Used condem but scrotum turned red.

Went to Dr. he said fungal infection, gave me cream, went away in a few days.

Why did you stay there a few days?;>]

I barfined a girl from WS Simon bar complex.

She started giving me some bullshit about to hairy, when I put my hand down there she smelt like an old used jock strap.

I told her to see a doctor quick

Should have got my BF back to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KETAMINE JUST SAY NEIGH

• 2 months later...

What about Blue Waffle? I bet that makes a fishy box smell seem like a bouquet of roses.

blue waffle isnt a disease just an internet sensation and good photoshop

It really depends on how bad the smell really is...If its that bad that the flies in the room drop dead because of the smell then .....Just go to your room and return with the snorkel and mask and dive right in.....In the heat of battle...suck it up... hold your breath..and think of ' Good Old England"

.....try the old.... " can we ...Boom Boom in the shower, I went to the gym and Im still a little hot."

Mind you I would fuck a Black snake with a infected ass....but...So long as you hold it head...

if you are going to quote Rodney Rude at least get it right

its fuck a brown snake with a festered arse LOL

I barfined a girl from WS Simon bar complex.

She started giving me some bullshit about to hairy, when I put my hand down there she smelt like an old used jock strap.

I told her to see a doctor quick

Should have got my BF back to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uhh, how you know how jock strap smells, and used one :)

Smelly fanny's seem more prevalent these days, they have been for my anyway compared to previous years. Unfortunately you dont know what it'll smell like till you get it home thats the downside.

If it pongs I just bang her and make a note not to bf her again.

"I like shower before, you shower too.  Sometimes I clean but not smell good also"

Bargirl (After paying a barfine from a Rompho Complex Beer bar last night)

I asked to to clarify what she meant in the kindest way possible.  She says she showers regularly but basically intimated that she doesn't smell good down below.  She was nice and I appreciated the information (would have been better information before I paid the barfine).  I left alone.

Stick my fingers in her twat and try and get her as wet as you can, then pull out and try and stick them in her mouth.

If she sucks your fingers you know you have a very dirty bitch on your hands, if she gags and pulls your fingers out quickly tell her thats why you wont be going down on her. lol

After smashing atleast 1000 girls in Pattaya over the years comming here I can honestly say there have only been two girls with smelly pussies.

Both girls refused to shower before and after sex. One was a free lancer in WS the other was a GOGO

Always impressed me in Thailand how the girls always take care and give their pussies a good wash in the shower in the squat position.

Can remember many Falang Girls having smelly pussies and thats one of the reasons I refuse to bang them any more. The other is once you have been with a sexy chocolate skined Issan girl usually less than 50kg's you definately dont want to go back and bang a fat hairy white chick with a smelly pussy that is 80 to 100kg's.

"I like shower before, you shower too.  Sometimes I clean but not smell good also"

Bargirl (After paying a barfine from a Rompho Complex Beer bar last night)

I asked to to clarify what she meant in the kindest way possible.  She says she showers regularly but basically intimated that she doesn't smell good down below.  She was nice and I appreciated the information (would have been better information before I paid the barfine).  I left alone.

Seems she worried herself , do her a favor , buy That LACTACYD femina pussy soap , but the one only available in Pharmacy with plastic  applicator (deep inside showering ) , as that one solves the problem , not the one from 7/11 or Tesco/ BIg C , those are only mild soaps  the pharmacy edition is a medicated one , She will be thanking you , it works really good that one

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

Archived