IGNORED

If her twat stinks like a kipper...

LaaMok

It really depends on how bad the smell really is...If its that bad that the flies in the room drop dead because of the smell then .....Just go to your room and return with the snorkel and mask and dive right in.....In the heat of battle...suck it up... hold your breath..and think of ' Good Old England"

.....try the old.... " can we ...Boom Boom in the shower, I went to the gym and Im still a little hot."

Mind you I would fuck a Black Snake with a infected ass....but...So long as you hold it head...

"You only get two pieces of ass in your life. Your first and your last." Everything in between is extra gravy and I love extra gravy.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not in the poll option ; just stick a finger in it and after under her nose ....... no words or action more needed , she shall know what to do for her :GoldenSmile1::Think1:

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

There are medical reasons for a bad sticking twat too, so you have to consider that as well.

A Play by Play of a Falang

& a GoGo Girl Relationship...LIVE

http://www.pattaya-a...__froms

shake-girl-pink.png

There are medical reasons for a bad sticking twat too, so you have to consider that as well.

An extra reason for the girl to take action for that

An extra reason for the girl to take action for that

Absolutely, I was just staeing this for the guyssayin to just hit it and get out. That condition can follow you. I personally couldn't do it. Here's 500 baht and have a nice day and leave without confrontation

shake-girl-pink.png

Absolutely, I was just staeing this for the guyssayin to just hit it and get out. That condition can follow you. I personally couldn't do it. Here's 500 baht and have a nice day and leave without confrontation

Lactacyd Femina with aplicater to spray inside from Pharmacy , not that from supermarket would do the trick mostly already ,

or else medication tablet for inside withe aplicator to bring in (proffesionals in the western world know those things

Bryan, are there any extra poll options for when the stink is accompanied by small chunks looking like soft cheese?

U just made me spit out my food ahaahaha

f**k it...lets do it!!

U just made me spit out my food ahaahaha

" good for Essan food lovers" :GoldenSmile1: it is only fermented proteins

:Drool:

" good for Essan food lovers" :GoldenSmile1: it is only fermented proteins

:Drool:

:LMFO: :LMFO:

Welllll.............................................................................................At least you know she is a she. :Number1a:

Thats one way of looking at the glass being 1/2 full :Fuck_Knows:

If a snatch smells so bad that I can't eat it, then the girl that owns it is probably dead.

Bryan, are there any extra poll options for when the stink is accompanied by small chunks looking like soft cheese?

:LMFO:

This thread made me instantly think of this bit...enjoy

shake-girl-pink.png

I like kippers, but not if they have boners in them :GoldenSmile1:

quote:

snapback.pngAlleycat, on 24 December 2011 - 07:21 AM, said:

Welllll.............................................................................................At least you know she is a she. :Number1a:

My line:

ARE You sure an after op can not be in same condition.......(do not give them the idea to complete their self to an original.)......., as an Cesarean scarr could also easy be done by a surgeon :Think1: ( proof of have baby )......T.I.T :SoWhat1:

quote:

snapback.pngAlleycat, on 24 December 2011 - 07:21 AM, said:

My line:

ARE You sure an after op can not be in same condition.......(do not give them the idea to complete their self to an original.)......., as an Cesarean scarr could also easy be done by a surgeon :Think1: ( proof of have baby )......T.I.T :SoWhat1:

True.....It's amazing what you can do with a can of salmon. :GoldenSmile1:

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Following on from JRosster's comments...

There are usually 2 reasons for a fishy smell, one is the by-product of excessive hygeine with the wrong type of product and the other is unprotected sex. Either way I can think of better things to do when presented by a lady.

Bacterial vaginosis (BV)

Bacterial vaginosis is caused when bacteria living naturally inside the vagina grow more than usual (for example, Gardnerella vaginalis). It is the most common cause of vaginal discharge in women of childbearing age. The vaginal discharge is usually thin and grey with a fishy smell.

Possible triggers of BV include:

• perfumed soaps or feminine hygiene sprays
  • intra-uterine system (IUS or coil)

BV is not a sexually transmitted disease, although there may be a link with having a new sexual partner or a high lifetime number of sexual partners.

Trichomoniasis

Trichomoniasis is caused by a parasite called Trichomonas vaginalis. This is usually transmitted during unprotected sexual intercourse.

Symptoms of trichomoniasis include a heavy, frothy, yellow-green, fishy-smelling vaginal discharge. However, half of women with trichomoniasis don't have any symptoms.

What kind of fish is it i hate mackle lol

Following on from JRosster's comments...

There are usually 2 reasons for a fishy smell, one is the by-product of excessive hygeine with the wrong type of product and the other is unprotected sex. Either way I can think of better things to do when presented by a lady.

Bacterial vaginosis (BV)

Bacterial vaginosis is caused when bacteria living naturally inside the vagina grow more than usual (for example, Gardnerella vaginalis). It is the most common cause of vaginal discharge in women of childbearing age. The vaginal discharge is usually thin and grey with a fishy smell.

Possible triggers of BV include:

• perfumed soaps or feminine hygiene sprays
  • intra-uterine system (IUS or coil)

BV is not a sexually transmitted disease, although there may be a link with having a new sexual partner or a high lifetime number of sexual partners.

Trichomoniasis

Trichomoniasis is caused by a parasite called Trichomonas vaginalis. This is usually transmitted during unprotected sexual intercourse.

Symptoms of trichomoniasis include a heavy, frothy, yellow-green, fishy-smelling vaginal discharge. However, half of women with trichomoniasis don't have any symptoms.

What about Blue Waffle? I bet that makes a fishy box smell seem like a bouquet of roses.

She wouldn't give me a blow job if my cock reeked of kipper, and if she did I would be even more worried. I'd settle for a tit wank and unleash without dipping the wick internally.

IF YOU STAND FOR NOTHING, YOU WILL FALL FOR ANYTHING

babydollsaddict.gif

I hate that! God, I hate that - fortunately I've come across less of it in Thailand than in the Philippines (unless I'm just unlucky there - but I think you stand more chance of finding the old stench-trench in Angeles than you do in Pattaya)

Years ago the smell of a stinking snatch was considered a turn on, gave a man an instant horn, one of nature's techniques to get us reproducing, nowadays men get turned off by the slightest pussy smell. personally I don't like the stinkers but do like a bit of pussy smell, that's one of the things that can annoy me with Thai GFs, as soon as it's sex time they straight into the bathroom spraying that bum-washer hose up their twats. I don't get too turned on by pussies that taste of Palmolive soap. Like a little bit of that natural woman smell - but not too much mind ya...lol

I can appreciate a little musk down there but not alot. I appreciate a lady that smells fresh.

• 3 weeks later...

Theres nothing better than a fresh pussy but have come across a few rancid ones

• 4 weeks later...

i wouldnt be dipping my dick in something that stank bad, even with a rubber

bj, cim and make an exit as dignified as possible

• 1 month later...

You never know what the girl is gunna smell like downstairs.I have taken go go girls who looked the part and smelled like a sewer then others who tasted like strawberries and cream

Archived