IGNORED

If her twat stinks like a kipper...

LaaMok

You get into a short time room and you've just entered her and there is a fish smell....

poll attached

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hehehehe, I'd tell her to go and wash the fucker at least.

Ubique.

When you say you have just entered her does it mean if you got Fanny Retch you then do her up the back door instead because i normaly start at the Trademens and exoect a little stink 555 especialy as i am passing over into the other side 5555

Truth be told nevet really had a bad stinker and the few that smelt of old jizz i just picked up the speed almost turning it in to a goodbye fuck

I'd come up with some bullshit excuse and say I have to go somewhere for a meeting and give her a little baht......

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

Been there... consiered all the options... decided that the BJ followed by "no power" was the best exit plan

If it tastes like chicken, keep on lickin', if it tastes like trout, get the fuck out!

I love eating pussy and have had nothing but fantastic hygene from all the ladies in LOS. I wouldn't put up with anything less now the standard is set, only sweet clean tasty pussy for me I'm afraid!

Welllll.............................................................................................At least you know she is a she. :Number1a:

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

What about if you order fish in a restaurant and it smells like pussy.......will you eat it?

You get into a short time room and you've just entered her and there is a fish smell....

poll attached

Rather clinical term for someone who uses "grudge fck" as regular speech?

As you know my old joke was, to have a feel, sniff my fingers and then call a number......many girls got it

Also a fix for your dilemma

Who is fit to govern others?

He who governs himself. ?

You might as well have said: nobody.

What about if you order fish in a restaurant and it smells like pussy.......will you eat it?

A pussy that smells like fish - don't eat it

A fish that smells like pussy - in the case of a clean pussy, eat it and order the second helping :Laugh1: . In the case of a smelly pussy, return it!

Smells like fish even after the wash? Hit it fast and while holding my breath and hope she has nice smelling hair.

Side story, I once picked up a drunk girl in the US at a strip club's amature night, took her to my dorm we got our clothes off and a wave of shit smell hit me. She smelled like she shat her pants and couldn't rise to the occasion, she seeing my Mr Softie asks "do you want to do my ass?". I had to pass her off to my friend next door, what are friends for right?

Been there... consiered all the options... decided that the BJ followed by "no power" was the best exit plan

Second that!

:SoWhat1:

i am shocked that no one said that they will go down on them LOL

Have you? Do we get a vote from you for that? :GoldenSmile1:

• 1 month later...

A little story about my viginity. Being raised by a single mom, lets say the bird's and the bee's were not explained, at all.

17 and with my first girl, she was 18 and someone I met at a party. I knew what all the little things were. I knew that eating a girl out would make them quiver under you, at least my friends told me that.

What I did not know is the taste of pussy or absolute stench it can produce. I went down and in between my mind gags I pressed forward. I almost puked a couple of times and thought it was just the way women smelled. It was the most sickening smell and experience I have had in my life. :Puke2:

I wish that America would install those nice little power showers on all the womens bathrooms. To this day if I even get a dose of skunk I want to heave my guts out.

To this day I do the rub the pussy, discreetly pass along the nose test.

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.

I'd tell her I want to shower together and then lather her up big time in the shower and give that pussy a good soaping. If it still stank after that I'd be concerned she's got some bad disease and probably send her off.

If a snatch smells so bad that I can't eat it, then the girl that owns it is probably dead.

Gaee lao. mai law doi. Mai ben rai, mee daang!

Years ago the smell of a stinking snatch was considered a turn on, gave a man an instant horn, one of nature's techniques to get us reproducing, nowadays men get turned off by the slightest pussy smell. personally I don't like the stinkers but do like a bit of pussy smell, that's one of the things that can annoy me with Thai GFs, as soon as it's sex time they straight into the bathroom spraying that bum-washer hose up their twats. I don't get too turned on by pussies that taste of Palmolive soap. Like a little bit of that natural woman smell - but not too much mind ya...lol

Bryan, are there any extra poll options for when the stink is accompanied by small chunks looking like soft cheese?

Archived