IGNORED

Areca lodge ?

jim2k

Yes there is a back entrance, I saw a girl at breakfast last year and followed her out and asked her back to my room. She was with another bloke who she said she did not want to see…we went up the back stairs and up to my room and had some fun…

The next morning I saw her having breakfast with the same man…

I have stayed at Areca twice and both times booked a room with a  walk in shower..easy

The Areca is fantastic place to stay ..great food, staff,pretty reasonable rates and close to everything in Pattaya…

I used to stay closer to Soi 6 but am happy I switched last year I only went to Soi6 one day in 10, there was plenty of girls around this area… 

16 hours ago, LeoTex said:

Get on their website www. arecalodge.com and pull down the room tab at the top. Click on 'Standard Room Plue' and you see the photo of the rooms your looking for. 

@LeoTex

Thanks for the helpful info.

• 1 month later...
On 20/01/2023 at 09:42, Mr magoo said:

Are there any wings of the hotel that feature bathrooms with a walk in shower ?

Got back home this week after 3 weeks in Thailand including a stay at Areca.

Had renovated room on 5th floor (think it was number 524) with excellent walk-in shower, better than my previous stay in Executive room 4E, where shower was over the bath. Balcony with clothes drying rack.

Rate was 2000 bahts a night, booked direct, inc breakfast for two.

1 hour ago, Bonkabit said:

Had renovated room on 5th floor (think it was number 524) with excellent walk-in shower, better than my previous stay in Executive room 4E, where shower was over the bath. Balcony with clothes drying rack.

That sounds very good, thanks for the update!

15 hours ago, Bonkabit said:

Cheers mate, I'm here in buakhao now, first time back since 2019 !! 

Staying at my regular apartment, it's comfortable and clean, but rather basic (2 mins from lkm) so thought it would be nice to have a few nights in a 3-4 star hotel, quite fancy a couple of nights at the newly opened Amethyst hotel on Soi 15, their rooftop pool and sun deck looks amazing.

I think areca and amethyst are similarly priced, so I'd be more tempted to choose the newer shinier all dazzling amethyst !!

Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated.

Mr magoo.

50 minutes ago, Mr magoo said:

Cheers mate, I'm here in buakhao now, first time back since 2019 !! 

Staying at my regular apartment, it's comfortable and clean, but rather basic (2 mins from lkm) so thought it would be nice to have a few nights in a 3-4 star hotel, quite fancy a couple of nights at the newly opened Amethyst hotel on Soi 15, their rooftop pool and sun deck looks amazing.

I think areca and amethyst are similarly priced, so I'd be more tempted to choose the newer shinier all dazzling amethyst !!

Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated.

Mr magoo.

Not sure why there has not been a thread started on the other new hotel on bukhaw kitty corner to Amethyst - the Debua.  I stayed there the ned of January and quite impressed.  I thought rooms a better deal than Amethyst - 1400b for junior suite.  The one elevator is a bit slow, but rooftop pool/room finishings, price, etc I thought were quite good.  They did not take credit cards yet and could not book online were a couple more of the new hotel things they need to figure out.