IGNORED

New Hotels soi 10?

Singha11

There have been a couple of new hotels going up in soi 10 that are due to open very soon, one is called the sea me spring too and the other I don't know. Would anyone have any info on whether these hotels will be opening there doors soon???

Yes I was also hoping for info on the new hotels in that area.

P.S you seem like a top guy singha, a really friendly gent.

Yes I was also hoping for info on the new hotels in that area.

P.S you seem like a top guy singha, a really friendly gent.

I think we have established that the new hotel is soi 10 will be called The Stay hotel but Im not able to able to find anything about Tariffs or exact opening date...

Any pics of the new building/Hotel ????

:001_Thank_You5:

• 2 weeks later...

Any more news or info guys ?????

How is the road construction in front of Seame Spring Hotel now??

Same question, I was going to book at Seame Spring but I have been told that the road construction is not yet finished.

Same question, I was going to book at Seame Spring but I have been told that the road construction is not yet finished.

Same. Although I've heard that construction has moved up the Soi towards 2nd Road now so it has finished outside of Sea Me Spring. I've booked for April so the Soi should be finished by then, especially now that the rain has passed.

I took this pic on 12/29/2011 from the middle of Soi 10. The big hole was directly in front of SeaMe Spring.

soi10.jpg

Well - not entirely correct, but dpends how you look at it.

The hole is directly BEHIND seame - so you have a paved road FROM the hotel to the beach. And if you want to go to 2nd road, you can just scoot up the other soi. I love the place photos below.I will add some more loom shots in my TR

Seame 2 looks good too and also has no road issue.

1.jpg

2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I will be staying at the Seame Spring hotel in soi 10 from the 22/02/2012 to 04/03/2012 and does anyone know if the road has been fixed in soi10, can any body please advise.

I can give you an update

The digger is bang outside Page 10 right now - so from the Beach Road - up to Page 10 you are fine after that it is narrow path onto forecourt of Page 10 then broken road (but walkable) to 2nd road

Sea Me guests will be fine

Page 10 guests will survive

There is a new hotel named Sea Me Spring Too hotel on soi 10 you can book on the hotel site Agoda. Same price as the old Sea Me Spring I think.

Thank You ...any news on the new hotel on the same side as the Sea Me Spring hotel.....I believe to be called " The Stay hotel " but have been unable to find any info as to when it opens or tariffs

Basic information just gathered on the new hotel called STAY

The hotel is 90% completed and they have SOME rooms available @ 1700 per night NO breakfast and no joiner fee

Will update with room sizes as soon as I can - pool is on roof

GM @ Page 10 is understandably concerned - could spark a price war BUT Sea Me have their heads so far up their own arses they will not get involved

Update tomorrow

Basic information just gathered on the new hotel called STAY

The hotel is 90% completed and they have SOME rooms available @ 1700 per night NO breakfast and no joiner fee

Will update with room sizes as soon as I can - pool is on roof

GM @ Page 10 is understandably concerned - could spark a price war BUT Sea Me have their heads so far up their own arses they will not get involved

Update tomorrow

hotel not even finished and they are charging 1700 a night,no breakfast WTF!!

The Stay was looking like it was going the be one of the more upmarket hotels looking at the work they where doing in December ....if they are charging 1700 per night come June when it should be fully operational, I'm in....

OK chaps latest update

Apparently the 1700 was for rooms without fridges - they are now 1800 with fridge!!!

The suites are very nice - price 5000 per night!!!!!

And what is the price for March

No idea you have to ask in March

This place is another example of Thai mentality they will learn the hard way - perhaps they only want Japanese customers - for me at the moment until they get their heads out of their arses I will give it a miss!!!

Yes, I'm thinking maybe let them get a little better organized before I look too closely at staying at the Stay but we will have a look where they end up with the prices. You would think with Sea Me Springs one and too, Page 10 and soon The Wave all around the 1600 to 1800 mark they would have to have a real point of differance to be going higher