IGNORED

Phachara Suites Review - Studio Executive Room - Sukhumvit Soi 6

Sentaur

I stayed at the Phachara Suites for two nights in August 2011. My room was a Studio Executive room at 2200 baht per night. The hotel is near the end of Sukhumvit Soi 6, close to where it intersects with Sukhumvit Soi 4.

The staff at the front desk was friendly, but I do not know their policy on ID checks as I never brought back a lady to this hotel. I was informed that there was no joiner fee for the first guest. I did not inquire about bringing multiple ladies.

The hotel’s location felt safe and convenient. It’s a short walk to the Nana Entertainment Plaza and the Nana BTS station. At the time of my stay, I did not see any nearby construction and there was little street noise.

The room was quiet, clean, and nicely furnished with a modern style. The closet had mirrors on the sliding doors which faced the bed. If I had brought back a barfine, those mirrors would have been a nice feature. The safe was inside the closet. The bathroom was a little small, but it had a good walk-in shower and plenty of counter space around the sink.

The hotel had a small restaurant, which served a decent breakfast buffet. The hotel’s website shows that it has a pool, but I never tried to find it.

Overall, I think it’s a pretty good hotel in the Nana area. If I want to stay near Nana, I’ll definitely consider using this hotel again.

Pachara_01.JPG

Pachara_02.JPG

Pachara_03.JPG

Pachara_04.JPG

Pachara_05.JPG

Pachara_06.JPG

Pachara_07.JPG - Pachara_09.JPG

Pachara_08.JPG

My Trip Reports: Newbie . 2nd TripPattaya Hotel Reviews: China Garden . The Vault Hotel - P4 Bangkok Hotel Reviews: Phachara Suites . Jasmine Suites

Thanks for the review. I know this place is VERY popular with a large number of BMs

I have considered staying there because I think it looks really nice......the only problem for me is I cannot drag myself away from the Majestic suites and Parkway Inn area. Rooms are no where near as nice by a mile......but I love how close they are and often pop my head downstairs at 6am and grab a takeaway (girl)

Also, again, Im sure these two hotels are fractionally closer than the Phachara when it comes to grabbing a lady from Nana carpark or Nana gogo?

Thanks for the review , I'll Be there soon!

Nice review.

i stayed in a similiar room for 3 nights and payed 2000baht with Agoda last september

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

• 2 weeks later...

Looks pretty sweet. How was the internet there? Fast? Reliable? What kind of speeds were you getting?

Its a very nice place. The only thing I didn't like was the large number of Middle Eastern families that seem to stay there now who make a hell of a racket and let their kids run amuck up and down the hallways and slam doors. Maybe I was just unlucky.

Great place to stay very good quality & a super location.

Thanks to the OP for the pics & that was the room I had on my first stay there. :GoldenSmile1:

Now here is another little idea from yours truly, as this is a popular hotel with some PA's members lets do a Pachara Suites thread with girls who also enjoyed the rooms ????? :Think1:

:Wassup1:

:Bravo1:

Enjoy it all & be nice.

Looks pretty sweet. How was the internet there? Fast? Reliable? What kind of speeds were you getting?

The wifi worked fine. I only did a little web browsing, so I didn't pay much attention the speeds.

Its a very nice place. The only thing I didn't like was the large number of Middle Eastern families that seem to stay there now who make a hell of a racket and let their kids run amuck up and down the hallways and slam doors. Maybe I was just unlucky.

I didn't notice any middle eastern families during my stay, but I wasn't really paying attention. I didn't have any problems with other guests or noise.

Great place to stay very good quality & a super location.

Thanks to the OP for the pics & that was the room I had on my first stay there. :GoldenSmile1:

Now here is another little idea from yours truly, as this is a popular hotel with some PA's members lets do a Pachara Suites thread with girls who also enjoyed the rooms ?????

Wish I could contribute, but the empty room pics are all I have.

My Trip Reports: Newbie . 2nd TripPattaya Hotel Reviews: China Garden . The Vault Hotel - P4 Bangkok Hotel Reviews: Phachara Suites . Jasmine Suites

Stayed in 1BR a few trips ago in 2011. Gorgeous rooms and a very good rate via wotif.com...

Phachara is close to everything in this area.

have used this hotel many times in my last 4 trips (2-3 days at a time ) as others have posted that the rooms are great , girl friendly I have found booking direct with hotel on the net as cheap as other booking services breakfast good value close enough to the action ,either in soi 4 /soi 6 BTS soi 5/7/8

next trip will be in 26 days and staying there again on my return from Patts IMO cant go wrong the whole place was refurbished maybe a year ago and the joint sparkles for the price and convenience

I spend a little more get the 1 bedroom executive loom with seperate shower room APPROX 2800-3000 Baht per night sorry I know it could be a bit more expensive than most would want to pay hate those bloody showers over the Bath

the room is huge seperate lounge room ,dressing room bedroom and bathroom the little TGs are velly impressed you can bang em in different looms

I will stay there on eastern.

Booked a 'one bedroom executive' and hope to get a large balcony.

Stayed on a business trip last year for 3 nights there, too.

Be careful with 'some actions' in pool:

I were swimming with my lady and used chance for a fuck because we were the only guests, but didn't recognized the cameras there :P

Next day I were very kindly asked to refrain from doing such things in the public pool again :)

But don't worry mates...I assume water has been changed in the meantime 55555

i stayed there last trip and loved the place

Booked threw Agoda

Ive stayed at over 10 different hotels in bangkok and will again in 4 weeks time. This was the first trip i had no intention of even trying another hotel

• 2 weeks later...

I have stayed in Phachara for several times in 2010. Totally girl friendly. You can see it in this link. http://www.bargirlfriendlyhotels.com/bangkok-girl-friendly-hotels/

Guest Friendly policy reply by Phachara Suites Sukhumvit Bangkok:

Greeting from Phachara Suites Sukhumvit Bangkok!

Refer to your question about joiner, we would like to presume that you want to ask us about the charges. Normally, we don’t charge for any joiner or any visitors who come to visit our guest in the room for short time visit.

The maximum persons allow to stay over night in the room is 2 persons. So, if you have only 1 visitor stay with you is fine. But if the number of persons stay over night is more than 2 persons, we will charge for the 3rd person, 900 baht per 1 night. (short time visit is okay, no charge)

In case of if you wish to let your visitor having breakfast with you in our restaurant. You must register your visitor as your accompany. Else, we have right to refuse breakfast serve for your visitor. However, every visitors, her/his ID card is required for security reason.

I have very much enjoyed myself. The location is superb, just steps from Soi 4 and then a few more steps to Nana Entertainment Plaza. The blocks in between are full of beer bars, food carts, restaurants and pubs, so the evening scene is lively and you'll have plenty fun when out and about. The hotel is also very close to the Nana station for the BTS. There is a 7-11 across the street. The scene is commendable, girls is within reach always. For just 1,800B

The hotel is contemporary and clean, with the usual amenities like any 4 star hotel. Typically available like good bed, wi-fi. 24-hour front desk, comfortable swimming pool with towel service, etc. There are seven different room types, but even the most basic studio deluxe features a sitting area separate from the the bed, a kitchenette and plenty of storage space. The larger suites have balconies. And for the ultimate experience, check out the "one bedroom premier executive suite," with a huge outdoor terrace and a commanding view of the city. I don't mind recommending to my friends, I would stay there again definitely.

Toyol

Also have stayed many times here, after the Middle Eastern experience at Majestic Grande, sigh, just a hint too, if ur going to be there for lets say more than a week, don[t make a reservation, email them from their site and ask for a discount, worked for me to the tune of almost 300 baht less per night.

That was for the one bedroom esecutive, I think.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the reviews. Any problems with bugs or anything else at this hotel?? Anyone have any more recent reviews??

Stayed there in MARCH, its a great hotel, and only a quick walk to NEP or the Sky Train

No issues with visitors and all staff very friendly

Only complaint was my shower was WEAK as, there was very little water flow.

Stayed there in MARCH, its a great hotel, and only a quick walk to NEP or the Sky Train

Thanks for the review.

Edited by satyr

Stayed here once before & it was good.

Will properly stay there on my next trip.

Can you reserve this hotel over Internet and pay at end of your stay OR do they require you to pay up front at time of reservation?? Thanks!

hi M8 !

i never been in BKK before ,i always go direct to pattaya ,but after read some posts about beatifull climax freelancers ,i want check it 1 or 2 nights ,is pachara suites far from climax disco ?

thanks a lot

It's 15 min walk, 5 min taxi from Climax at say 1am.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone else had "weak water flow" or lack of hot shower water at this hotel? Is it common or only effect some of the rooms sometimes??