IGNORED

The Vault Hotel Review – Dance Pole & Jacuzzi – Pratamnak Road

Sentaur

In August 2011, I stayed at The Vault Hotel for four nights. I got the standard P enthouse room on the fourth floor, room P4. The hotel is very guest-friendly (no joiner fees) for as many ladies as you like and will hold their IDs. The only restrictions on guests are no ladyboys, no boys, and no underage girls. I found the staff to be friendly and informal. The hotel owner, Michael, was often hanging around and chatting with the hotel guests. I got the feeling that he really takes care of his guests and tries to make sure they are having a good time.

http://www.thevaultpattaya.com

As you can see from my photos below, my room was huge and well-furnished. Some key features were the dance pole, Jacuzzi, bar area, computer, safe, and kitchen. My room had a long balcony facing the street. Also, the shower was pretty large and I verified that three people can easily fit in there.

The hotel’s location on Pratamnak Road made it convenient to walk to Walking Street. However, some destinations, such as LK Metro, Central Festival, and Soi Six, are somewhat inconvenient as you would likely walk from the hotel to the South Road/2nd Road intersection to get a baht bus.

In some ways, this hotel resembled a guesthouse in that there was no pool, no gym, no restaurant, and no elevator (four stories).

I really enjoyed my stay at The Vault and think it’s great for people who frequent Walking Street. At times, I felt the room was too big for me as I made little use of the dance pole, bar area, and Jacuzzi. If you have some friends in tow, you can easily make this a great party room. Otherwise, you may want to consider one of the smaller rooms in the hotel.

IMG_5105.JPG

IMG_5106.JPG

IMG_5108.JPG

IMG_5110.JPG

IMG_5111.JPG

IMG_5112.JPG

IMG_5113.JPG

IMG_5114.JPG

IMG_5115.JPG

IMG_5116.JPG

IMG_5117.JPG

IMG_5120.JPG

My Trip Reports: Newbie . 2nd TripPattaya Hotel Reviews: China Garden . The Vault Hotel - P4 Bangkok Hotel Reviews: Phachara Suites . Jasmine Suites

Thanks for the info. I've heard great things about the place. I think it might be a little too "in your face" for me, but I might check it out. How did the girls like the place?

Thanks for the info. I've heard great things about the place. I think it might be a little too "in your face" for me, but I might check it out. How did the girls like the place?

They were all surprised by the size of the room. A few were willing to dance for me on the pole, but most did not.

My Trip Reports: Newbie . 2nd TripPattaya Hotel Reviews: China Garden . The Vault Hotel - P4 Bangkok Hotel Reviews: Phachara Suites . Jasmine Suites

Mike is very helpful. I have already booked 02 long rooms for our next trip in November. Hope not to vaste multiple girl friendly facility.. lol

I will take some photos of the long room and post a review of the hotel during my stay.

Edited by JJ Mal

thanks for the review and photos, i have booked in for 5 nights into one of the SPAM WORDs in november. Shame some of the girls were not too keen on the pole as the idea of an after hours party and private dance is one of the main reasons i chose the vault. Did you find that girls from different venues were more recptive? i'm thinking girls from Insomnia and bars would be more inclined than a gg girl who has been stuck to a pole for the last few hours.

Room looks very nice and well equipped, but truthfully bed impressed me. I like the larger king size bed.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

I'd always recommend it too, I'm going back there in 10 days.

I didn't have a penthouse suite but a ground floor "room" actually 2 rooms, bed and sitting, very large both air conned, both with huge TVs, a shower I could (and did) get 4 into, 1700 per night

I took 3 girls back one night, no problem, no extras. Michael has been known to arrange the odd party for his guests and all are invited

They don’t stock the fridge with ridiculously priced drinks, its empty, you stock it with what you want although drinks are always available at the desk in a fridge at reasonable prices

Remember you can get (in my case) 15% off by being a member here and buying the VIP card (200 baht as I remember)

I will say that when the drains start to whiff it can get bad and unpleasant walking ion that area, but that’s driven me out of Babydolls as well so then you sometimes welcome the rain.

For location I think its great 2 mins walk from WS, but just enough away to be quiet, baht bus door to door to Soi 6 couldn’t be better

It is slightly pricier, but in my opinion worth it and they don’t set out to gouge you for extras. Its all about where you feel comfortable and content and The Vault for me fits the bill very nicely

tumblr_mozsz8Bsd61qauzwfo2_250.gifIn honour of Smoakparktumblr_mozsz8Bsd61qauzwfo3_250.gif

I'd always recommend it too, I'm going back there in 10 days.

I didn't have a SPAM WORD suite but a ground floor "room" actually 2 rooms, bed and sitting, very large both air conned, both with huge TVs, a shower I could (and did) get 4 into 1700 per night

I took 3 girls back one night, no problem, no extras. Michael has been known to arrange the odd party for his guests and all are invited

They don’t stock the fridge with ridiculously drinks, its empty, you stock it with what you want although drinks are always available at the desk in a fridge at reasonable prices

Remember you can get (in my case) 15% off by being a member here and buying the VIP card (200 baht as I remember)

I will say that when the drains start to whiff it can get bad and unpleasant walking ion that area, but that’s driven out of Babydolls as well so then you sometimes welcome the rain.

For location I think its great 2 mins walk from WS, but just enough away to be quiet, baht bus door to door to Soi 6 couldn’t be better

It is slightly pricier, but in my opinion worth it and they don’t set out to gouge you for extras. Its all about where you feel comfortable and content and The Vault for me fits the bill very nicely

Am I walking the long way then when I stay here? Have to get through Boyz town to get into WS the way I take it so thats a walk right from the hotel and then down to beach road once I navigate the ridiculously big road with no traffic lights

Turn down by the I think its called the Marine hotel, walk past new York, New York and then past JP bar you come out opposite peppermint agogo

tumblr_mozsz8Bsd61qauzwfo2_250.gifIn honour of Smoakparktumblr_mozsz8Bsd61qauzwfo3_250.gif

Looks good...how do you guys compare it to the SPAM WORD...that also has the same frills...and then the pool etc...any views?

Looks good...how do you guys compare it to the SPAM WORD...that also has the same frills...and then the pool etc...any views?

Yes I have stayed at both, when I reported a live electric switch at the Phouse they said they fixed it and could I test it, since the only way I could do that was to stick my finger on it and potentially get more shocks I declined, the room was very cramped barely enough room to move around the bed, the bathroom tiny (a wet room which I hate), aircon never seemed to worked properly and you need a map for all the light switches. I was there during the remodelling so was very noisy all in all very "harem style". They charge you for every little thing including shower caps although for mist things in fairness they do put prices on everything, wi-fi was very good, no problems bringing TGs back

Vault, none of the minuses all of the pluses, chalk and cheese really

Yes I have stayed at both, when I reported a live electric switch at the Phouse they said they fixed it and could I test it, since the only way I could do that was to stick my finger on it and potentially get more shocks I declined, the room was very cramped barely enough room to move around the bed, the bathroom tiny (a wet room which I hate), aircon never seemed to worked properly and you need a map for all the light switches. I was there during the remodelling so was very noisy all in all very "harem style". They charge you for every little thing including shower caps although for mist things in fairness they do put prices on everything, wi-fi was very good, no problems bringing TGs back

Vault, none of the minuses all of the pluses, chalk and cheese really

I'll be staying at the Vault for the first time in a month. I can't wait to see it, I've heard many good things about it. I've booked the P house 2. I stayed at the P- house hotel last year and can 2nd much of what Arms said. The major plus at the p-hse hotel is the pool, which is really more like a large hot tub...with slides and swings and all sorts of things the girls love to do. I took many girls into that pool for a romp and they all loved it, Another downfall of the P-house hotel is that Devils Den won't let girls go there anymore. Last year I booked 3 DD girls and we had a fantastic time playing in the P-house hotel pool. But, this year Sunny told me that they won't send girls there anymore. That is when I decided to book at The Vault and have Cake and Eat come for a full day. I'm only in town for two days, so I don't want to waste on the hunt. This trip my time is more important then my money. I'm going to be the 48 hr millionaire!!

Oh damn didn't know the DD rule. I was wondering why I haven't received a reply to my online booking. Damn that's a spanner in the works !