IGNORED

Secrets Hotel - Walking Street

LeyesHombre

I wouldn't say Secrets is a gogo bar. It's a bar/restaurant with hostesses and coyote dancers. Good value food, especially good farang food, and a friendly ambience.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The location is great, since you're so close to Walking Street. Good value for under 1000 baht. Usually booked well in advance. Stayed there for 2+ weeks and liked it.

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

Crowd Sourcing: use the button on the TFMI or go to tfmi.wtf/form

they forced me to barfine the 4. day aswell because i would surely see the girl the 4.day, so barfined the girl even the bar was closed. after that i forced the girl to quit secrets

There seems to be a lot of forcing going on. I echo the WTF of a previous poster! I don't see how Secrets could force you to pay a barfine when you weren't even seeing the girl, and I don't see how you could force a girl to do anything that she didn't want to. If she wanted to quit Secrets to be with you, then good luck to you both. If you somehow manipulated or browbeat her into doing this against her will then shame on you!

Also, please don't use blue, size 24, comic sans ms text! It hurts my eyes, and is even louder shouting that the caps lock key.

Trip Reports:

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company."

Mark Twain

• 1 month later...

Hi Folks! I've stayed at Secrets twice and, if I visit Pattaya 100 more times, I'd book there each time!

The location, staff, management and facilities are all top notch! The ladies are super, the food is way above average, the rooms are well appointed and spotlessly clean. There are never an hassles (guest friendly), the rates are far better than I'd imagined for comparable rooms. My advice would be to book as far in advance as possible...Secrets is very popular (for all the reasons I've just mentioned.)

The location and the room of this hotel is quite nice but the thing which I like the most about this hotel is the food, my day starts with that and my day ends with the same thing. They have expanded their menu and now offers good choices of food, specially Thai food.

What ever you do dont order the Fish & chips

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Better still dont stay there.

Like an earlier post my room was damp with mould in the bathroom area. Overall it wasn't too bad, but would definately not stay there again.

5/10...

• 2 months later...

I've mentioned a few times my fondness of Secrets in previous posts. Really good food and a nice place to chill out for a beer sport etc

They have a good board as well. Larry contry to earlier posts is a top guy and has looked after me both here and whilst on a trip to AC

Ben keeps wining to much poker lol

Spend Every Baht Return With Nothing

Sort of a joke mate, I was a contributor and had a laugh with some posts as so many fish and chips posts and so many bored as fook and I got temporarily barred, then I mentioned to a guy I know, how childish I thought it was and unknowing to me is a share holder in Secrets, he went running back to them and I got barred for good.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Sort of a joke mate, I was a contributor and had a laugh with some posts as so many fish and chips posts and so many bored as fook and I got temporarily barred, then I mentioned to a guy I know, how childish I thought it was and unknowing to me is a share holder in Secrets, he went running back to them and I got barred for good.

First Sausagegate then Fish n Chips gate! What is it with you and food scandals! :Laugh1:

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Great place, no complaints, I've been there the last few months and spent nearly 30,000,000 baht lol

• 2 years later...

I stayed there back in October - always like the predictability of the place. 

They really need to refresh the rooms - there is a good deal of deferred maintenance going on. 

It's getting to the point where they flat ought to redo each floor, freshen everything up - fresh furniture, get better drains in the bathrooms, insulate the doors, double-pane windows for sound-proofing.  And an elevator!!!

That aside, I really like it.  Good people by and large, friendly and helpful managers.

Oh, and good WiFi included too.

And their cab service to/fro Swampy is reliable as well.

Think like a VC - fail quickly, try often

I stayed there back in October - always like the predictability of the place.

They really need to refresh the rooms - there is a good deal of deferred maintenance going on.

It's getting to the point where they flat ought to redo each floor, freshen everything up - fresh furniture, get better drains in the bathrooms, insulate the doors, double-pane windows for sound-proofing. And an elevator!!!

That aside, I really like it. Good people by and large, friendly and helpful managers.

Oh, and good WiFi included too.

And their cab service to/fro Swampy is reliable as well.

+1

Always reliable and friendly stay, but the rooms condition of galaxy suites or the new WS guesthouse puts secret's rooms way behind.

Sorry.  Cannot understand the negative reviews.  I am preparing to stay at Secrets again; have stayed there many times since 2011.  I find everything to be excellent!  Rooms, rates, services, staff, bar, girls, food, location, transportation are all well above what might be expected for the price! Secrets is A+++++ as far as I'm concerned!

Sorry.  Cannot understand the negative reviews.  I am preparing to stay at Secrets again; have stayed there many times since 2011.  I find everything to be excellent!  Rooms, rates, services, staff, bar, girls, food, location, transportation are all well above what might be expected for the price! Secrets is A+++++ as far as I'm concerned!

Could you take some pics of the rooms please? I'm considering staying there on my next trip. Cheers

I just started looking into hotels for my cherry trip. This one sounds intriguing. I always like a hotel right in the middle of the action, especially on my first trip somewhere.

I'll be staying at Secrets for the third consecutive time four weeks from now. It has everything I need: clean spacious rooms, good price, great food, plenty of TVs to watch sports in the bar, friendly-but not pushy-girls and mamasans, good and free wifi, and close to WS gogos and beerbars.

I tried Galaxy Suites my first trip. Paid extra for the jacuzzi. Not worth the expense. Of all the girls I brought to the room, only one liked the jacuzzi. Had lots of roaches in the bathroom. I threw away my toothbrush and bought new ones for myself and my guests for every day. I pulled my first LLT from Secrets while staying at Galaxy Suites. She got me interested in Secrets. Alas, she is gone, but I keep going back to Secrets to see if she returns.

I love the food (Western and Thai) at Secrets and that you can order very reasonably priced room service. Phil is a great host and lots of fun to talk to.

. Phil is a great host and lots of fun to talk to.

hmmmm.

nov 28 124_800x600.jpg

march 16 002 (Custom).JPG

march 16 004 (Custom).JPG

that's better west brom must have won !

I have stayed there many times.  I would highly recommended it.  Sadly I can not stay there anymore. 

Just booked with Dan at Secrets - staying there from June 27 to July 1st this time.  There's your endorsement, me handing money to them.

Now, I just need to come up with a way to get a TG to greet me as I walk out of customs at Swampy - so much nicer to have company on the way down to Pattaya.  I just don't understand why that is such a tall order?  And no, I don't want to pay 10,000+ Baht for the pleasure - I'll pay 5K.

Think like a VC - fail quickly, try often

You missed all the pseudo intellectual drivel on obamacare, pot smoking liberals and gun control.

Price discussions are killing my mood and my illusions.

Archived