IGNORED

Secrets Hotel - Walking Street

LeyesHombre

You missed all the pseudo intellectual drivel on obamacare, pot smoking liberals and gun control.

Why do you keep bringing that up?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slowguy....what did you get for your 5,000tb ?????

JDM

5,000?  When I rented the Secrets Villa?  That's a separate tale, done that too - nice enough, but too far away for my mongering tastes, and I don't like getting up that early in the morning.  Is that what you're talking about?

Edit: went back and now I see what you referred to.

I've arranged (I think) with a girl I know, to come meet me at Swampy - getting a minivan through Meow - she picks the girl up in Patts, they meet me at the AP, and then back to Patts.  Less expensive than 5K even.

Think like a VC - fail quickly, try often

First time I ever came to Pattaya used them as they seemed to have a good set up central for a newbie. I also used their transport which is good, where a cute Thai girl picked me up from the airport - I still use their transport service each time I come to Pattaya.

I tend to use a variety of other places now but I think they are especially good for someone new to Pattaya - great location, cheap rooms with essentials what you need, transport, bar/girls - good way to dip your toe in to start if new to Pattaya.

Posted Image
X.

Why do you keep bringing that up?

It's a bit like barebacking.  

Price discussions are killing my mood and my illusions.

First time I ever came to Pattaya used them as they seemed to have a good set up central for a newbie. I also used their transport which is good, where a cute Thai girl picked me up from the airport - I still use their transport service each time I come to Pattaya.

I tend to use a variety of other places now but I think they are especially good for someone new to Pattaya - great location, cheap rooms with essentials what you need, transport, bar/girls - good way to dip your toe in to start if new to Pattaya.

I would add, even if you know Pattaya, good when you have limited time - in my case long weekends btw work in Singapore.  Secrets is right there - no fucking around on Scooters get to/fro - just a short walk with your GF.

Now I have a Rolodex with local contacts, Thai SIM etc - but Secrets is still convenient.

So close to the Beergarden too - with great breakfast mmm.

I ended up booking at Secrets for my cherry trip. I love convenience and hear good things about the food. Drink all night and room service all day is what I do. Looking forward to getting there.

I ended up booking at Secrets for my cherry trip. I love convenience and hear good things about the food. Drink all night and room service all day is what I do. Looking forward to getting there.

it is difficult to fault the location but be aware wherever you go to keep an eye on your running bar bin and learn some self discipline

it is difficult to fault the location but be aware wherever you go to keep an eye on your running bar bin and learn some self discipline

Will do. While it is my pattaya cherry trip, I have been to PI a number of times so I have gotten used to watchin the bin.

Will do. While it is my pattaya cherry trip, I have been to PI a number of times so I have gotten used to watchin the bin.

i'm sure you will be fine.

here is my favourite off the menu................

nov 28 127_800x600.jpg

bacon and egg roll

Looks like a quality hangover food.

i eat them late evenings when i'm still working on acquiring the latter.

5,000?  When I rented the Secrets Villa?  That's a separate tale, done that too - nice enough, but too far away for my mongering tastes, and I don't like getting up that early in the morning.  Is that what you're talking about?

Edit: went back and now I see what you referred to.

I've arranged (I think) with a girl I know, to come meet me at Swampy - getting a minivan through Meow - she picks the girl up in Patts, they meet me at the AP, and then back to Patts.  Less expensive than 5K even.

I did not see your post pre edit.

So can not comment on it , however you are correct I was referring to the standard of company  you are getting for 5,000tb.

Some may wish to get the same that was my intent on asking.

No harm done we are cool some are not on this forum and IMO its sad to see.

Happy days and  nights have fun and enjoy.

JDM 

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

I did not see your post pre edit.

So can not comment on it , however you are correct I was referring to the standard of company  you are getting for 5,000tb.

Some may wish to get the same that was my intent on asking.

No harm done we are cool some are not on this forum and IMO its sad to see.

Happy days and  nights have fun and enjoy.

JDM 

No, I didn't edit anything out of the post, just went back to look at the earlier one you referred to - I didn't know where the 5,000 number came from.

Are you implying 5,000 is too little or too much?  I'd say that that's about a "reasonable" deal for a package including a minivan, a girl cruising from Patts to Swampy, meeting me outside immigration/customs, riding back to Patts, maybe some hanky-panky along the way, finish off in the loom.

1K to Secrets bar

2K for the minivan and driver - via Secrets hotel

2K for the company of the girl - it is fairly ST anyway - 4 hours or so, with only 2 hours with me. 

And actually, a HJ/BJ in the minivan might be enough, and then I'll send her on her merry way when we get there, cause I can't reload that fast.

Doesn't this sound eminently reasonable and doable?

I've actually gone to the trouble of arranging this - again - on my own, with a girl I know there.  2K to her and 1,200 for a minivan.  So I know the numbers work out. 

Took my boss and his wife for dinner last night. Great food as always and he enjoyed the old skool videos. Have to ask about Nam, who introduced 'herself'. Has Secrets had a change of policy?

Good hotel. Stayed a few times good food and clean rooms and friendly staff. And price is great

• 4 weeks later...

Staying there now. Nice clean room and the front desk ladies have been great. Just had some breakfast, it was good.

I stayed at Secrets a couple of weeks in Feb/March. The room was pretty clean for 895 baht, new flat LCD tv. I also got a 100 baht food voucher everyday. The food was pretty good but everything is a bit overpriced from the drinks to the 1000 baht barfine. The mamason is friendly.. offered me a drink on the house the first night.

I also stayed a week at Galaxy for 895. Rooms are dated with roaches as mentioned.

I also stopped by WS Guesthouse. Looked great, but they were booked solid so you can't just walk in.

As with most of these WS hotels... no gym nor pool.

Only downside I have experienced so far is in regards to the TV. Im guessing they use satelite because just had a small rain storm and it got knocked out pretty easily. Luckily it stopped quickly so I can go out but otherwise would of been quite boring had the rain kept going and was stuck inside.

Only downside I have experienced so far is in regards to the TV. Im guessing they use satelite because just had a small rain storm and it got knocked out pretty easily. Luckily it stopped quickly so I can go out but otherwise would of been quite boring had the rain kept going and was stuck inside.

Actually I think it's cable... very bad cable. A lot of the channels had snow I recall. If it was satellite, either you get a channel or not.. no snow.

Actually I think it's cable... very bad cable. A lot of the channels had snow I recall. If it was satellite, either you get a channel or not.. no snow.

Either way, only negative I experienced. Everything else has been excellent.

Any updates to this place since it's 2015 now?

I'll be there again this trip (May 2015)...all my previous positive comments still stand!  PLUS, Phil manages the club now...great guy, friendly and helpful! 

• 2 months later...

Guys anyone got pics of the room types and bathrooms?

Archived