Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Easy Visa

Aussie Wolf

Hi , Im very new to this forum but would love some info if i can on how to get a visa the easy way for my thai girlfriend to come and visit me in the uk please ?  We have been with each other for 2 years now and have been traveling together in thailand , laos & cambodia and would very much like to bring her to my country for i believe is 6 months ?  Just want to know where to start and what to do ? because don't really want to go paying someone 40 or 50000 baht and then say no good :-(   thanks for reading this and hopefully your help AndyKovs

40-50000 BT is way to much to pay anyone but if you are going to use a visa agent i believe Darren at key visa takes a 5000bt deposit and if you do not get the visa you will pay no more It might be worth checking out his website or sending him a PM

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165739-5-days-in-issarn-udon-thani-loei-chiang-khan-mekong-pictorial-report/

You can take the monger out of the bar but you can never take the bar out of the monger

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Ricky this is correct and sorry for the delay, it is all over our website www.keyvisathailand.com

And never pay huge amounts upfront because nobody can guarantee a visa they can only guarantee their work.

Posted Image

Thanks Ricky this is correct and sorry for the delay, it is all over our website www.keyvisathailand.com

And never pay huge amounts upfront because nobody can guarantee a visa they can only guarantee their work.

AndyKovs hasn't replied either mabey he got a better offer with easy visa .....LOL

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165739-5-days-in-issarn-udon-thani-loei-chiang-khan-mekong-pictorial-report/

You can take the monger out of the bar but you can never take the bar out of the monger

I went and saw Darren at Key Visa, who told us he can't help me and my TGF with a visa to Australia as we hadn't known each other long enough. We went and saw Paul at Easy Visa who said we wouldn't have any issues what so ever. 2.5 weeks later Paul got us the visa and are together in Aus. Pretty f'ing happy.

I went and saw Darren at Key Visa, who told us he can't help me and my TGF with a visa to Australia as we hadn't known each other long enough. We went and saw Paul at Easy Visa who said we wouldn't have any issues what so ever. 2.5 weeks later Paul got us the visa and are together in Aus. Pretty f'ing happy.

If I was offering a no visa - no payment service I would be very careful with taking on applications as well. Its is good that you ended up with the visa.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

If I was offering a no visa - no payment service I would be very careful with taking on applications as well. Its is good that you ended up with the visa.

I can see that point of view as well as I also have a business and I'm not in the business of working for free. Just thought I would post my experience though.

• 4 months later...

Paul at Easy visa is a fucking crook and I hope he gets what he deserves!

I keep reading such negative reviews on Paul King and easy visa....so here is my question to some of you. How does a guy ( As crooked as you all seem to make him out to be) be able to scam 1000's and 1000's of people over a 23 year period??? Does that honestly make any sense to anyone at all??? I think he would have had a bullet in his head by now if any of this were even remotely true. I think alot of times when people are refused their visas or have had their visa applications cancelled is because of legal hold ups on their own end. (such as pedophiles trying to get visas for all the wrong reasons!).

I am not trying to stick up for Pauls office, but I WILL say that in the experience I have had and am still having with this office has been nothing but perfect. We have been treated with fairness, dignity and no promises or information initailly given have been broken by any means. Paul King's office so far have kept and stood by every word that was given to us during our consultation. They handled our marriage arrangements, which went very smoothly. And are now handling our marraige visa, and as far as I can tell everything is perfectly on track. i would recommend his office to any and everyone who required their services.

I keep reading such negative reviews on Paul King and easy visa....so here is my question to some of you. How does a guy ( As crooked as you all seem to make him out to be) be able to scam 1000's and 1000's of ................................ Paul King's office so far have kept and stood by every word that was given to us during our consultation. They handled our marriage arrangements, which went very smoothly. And are now handling our marraige visa, and as far as I can tell everything is perfectly on track. i would recommend his office to any and everyone who required their services.

First post ... how much discount you said he gave you to put this on here ?

First post ... how much discount you said he gave you to put this on here ?

Looks like he joined just to make that post.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot comment on this Visa company being discussed here, but anyone from the UK seeking any type of Visa should look for a company who is registered with the OISC and recommended by them to provide immigration advice. As far as I am aware there is only 1 agent in Pattaya who has OISC membership. I'm not going to state who this is, to avoid anyone thinking I have a vested interest in any agent, but it is not difficult to check if an agent is OISC registered.

• 2 months later...

I applied directly using vfs which is compulsory so you mights as well do it yourself however they refused 3 applications for 3 different reasons at the 4th application i warned them i would complain if they refused it on a 4th reason as surely they should tell you all the reasons at once so after 4 applications for a 6 month visa we were successful as I am writing this we have just been refused a 12 month visa based on 'this exceeds the period permitted under the immigration rules' HOW CAN THAT BE when she went for the interview they asked if she wanted a 2 year visa as it cost the same. It is ridiculous they even say in the refusal ' i note that you previously travelled to the UK on a similar application for 6 months and returned from the UK within the permitted time! Any suggestions please thank you 

Turns out 6 months is the most she can apply for but the online application does not make that clear in fact it offers 1 year, 2 year, 5 and 10 years plus at the end a confusing general, multi visit 6 months how is anybody supposed to know all that I will complain re apply for 6 months and ask for a refund!

• 1 year later...

I think he stole my act and there are heaps of fake sounding references around him, so much so its even hard to parody Paul King but I try my best.
Seriously though please do get a reputable via agent they will in the end save you money and grief and do make use of forums such as this to evaluate people as the information within the forum is invaluable. I would be interested in any information regarding visa agent horror stories as I am considering producing a documentary.

Looks like he joined just to make that post.

2 years later ... still his first post ... nuff said . 

Ok my frend "not a member" his GF went to easy visa she went to the embasy on the 9th and got the visa on the 15th 6 months for the UK only thing im = he is not happy about is the visa starts on the 23rd not a lot of time to get her over hear for the full 6 months

Ok my frend "not a member" his GF went to easy visa she went to the embasy on the 9th and got the visa on the 15th 6 months for the UK only thing im = he is not happy about is the visa starts on the 23rd not a lot of time to get her over hear for the full 6 months

The validity period of a visa and the length of stay allowed are usually not the same thing. Usually the person would be given 6 months even if arriving on the last day the visa is valid. Even Thai visas work this way. Get your mate to check it out.

The validity period of a visa and the length of stay allowed are usually not the same thing. Usually the person would be given 6 months even if arriving on the last day the visa is valid. Even Thai visas work this way. Get your mate to check it out.

Scumbag normally bowing to your knowledge but I think you're wrong on this one. Unless its changed (quite possibly) the 2 tourist Visas I obtained many years ago had "start" dates not "use by" dates. If you took longer to organise your Girl you were eating into the 6 months each time

Scumbag normally bowing to your knowledge but I think you're wrong on this one. Unless its changed (quite possibly) the 2 tourist Visas I obtained many years ago had "start" dates not "use by" dates. If you took longer to organise your Girl you were eating into the 6 months each time

Perhaps the UK visa is different but if it is it is backwards as even the Thais do it in a reasonable fashion...lol

Archived