IGNORED

Easy Visa

Aussie Wolf

I done everything myself as I want to learn & live in LOS, you don't need these Thai visa companies that promise you everything for a small furtune, it's easy to do as long as you are willing to put in the time & do a little research

so far I have done the following with only a little help from my lawyer (Translate documents)

(1) Sorted out my son's UK & Thai passports & got him UK staus (not easy to do if you were not married before 2006)

(2) Sorted out my wife's tourist visa to the UK for 6 months

(3) Sorted out my wife's Settlement Visa to the UK

(4) Changed my wife's surname to mine and change all legel documents to my surname (House book and so on)

(5) Put my son & step daughter as house owners & land owners (son has to be 15 years old to have a legal right) we are just guardians for the mean time

(6) Put myself onto the house book (Yellow book) makes life easier for me when I go to live in LOS for 90 day reporting & other stuff

So you see you can do this all yourself you just need to research a little & go for it, it's not hard as you may think but it will take a bit of time, but not good if your are on holiday at the same time :Hair_Out1:

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Jason,

What do you mean by "UK status" ?

I found the UK and Thai passports were easy to obtain for my daughter, if I remember correctly as long as you are named on the childs birth certificate within one year of your childs birth, no problem.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/87685-uk-and-thai-passport-application-process/page__view__findpost__p__1383980

Thanks,

The Smiler :GoldenSmile1:

• 1 month later...

Mr King did some changes to his TV commercial, and guarantees now to give 50,000 Baht in cash to every customer he can't get a visa for. Is this wise? What if a customer instructs his TGF to mention during the interview that she'll work as a prostitute in the country she applies a viso for. Easy money. :Think1:

Easyvisa were the ones that threw me off visa agents.

Went into their office last year before my TGF's first TV for oz and met the owner Paul.

Must say as soon as i saw him the alarm bells were ringing.Call it intuition or just experience in dealing with people but IMO he didnt gain my confidence.Straight away i was made to sit with him whilst my TGF was made to sit on a separate table across from a Thai girl who immediately started conversing with her in Thai.

Paul's line of attack on me was to determine the visa i wanted, how he was connected at the oz embassy and how he could guarantee the visa.All he wanted to know was how much money i was prepared to leave as a deposit. When i told him i needed time to think about it, boy oh boy did his attitude change. he was lucky in the end i didnt break his jaw the silly old geezer.

Upon leaving his office, my TGF was nearly in tears as she had been questioned as to her bar working history and how to scam this history. When she informed the girl that she actually worked in a beauty salon, the employee basically made out she was lying.

Suffice to say they didnt get a baht off me but i could understand how someone with maybe not as strong a personality or character could get intimidated by this bloke.

Anyone else got an experience with this character?

I've had a bad experience with Easy Visa and Paul King

I have to say that the alarm bells were ringing when I first met him but went ahead stupidly on the premise that if he was so bad how would he be paying for the all the advertising and new offices.

I'm English but was working in Belgium at the time so I was looking for a Schengan visa. Suffice to say his staff couldn't do anything without him, their English was poor, the trips to the embassy was not accompanied like they said they would and in total was a waste of time and money.

He talked a lot but I never felt he had a grip on the situation or what paperwork he needed for the visa.

I still feel angry when I drive past his office.

Paul King and Easyvisa is an awful outfit and he's basically a crook, I urge everyone to stay away from this man.

A friend of mine and his Thai girl were strung along by Paul King & his staff for many months and also parted with their 50 K Baht which basically came to nothing despite two Easy Visa managed applications to the British Embassy.

A year or so down the line and very disollusioned, as a last resort, my friend presented the case to his local Member of Parliament and what do you know, visa was granted almost immediately. To this day they are happily living a married life in the English countryside.

The fact they eventually got their visa even though it was no thanks to Easy Visa gave Mr King reason enough not to refund their money, he even had the nerve to ask them for a written testimony on how his services contributed to their successful outcome.

I've never used him myself & nor would I, but I have previously twice lived in Pattaya for extended periods and stories of his methods of "sharp practice" are nothing new, it's quite astonishing Mr King's is still in business while regularly boasting about his high visa application conversions on various local media including television.

Baby-1.gif

Mr King did some changes to his TV commercial, and guarantees now to give 50,000 Baht in cash to every customer he can't get a visa for. Is this wise? What if a customer instructs his TGF to mention during the interview that she'll work as a prostitute in the country she applies a viso for. Easy money. :Think1:

It is obviously BS just like his no visa no money crap.

My two cents. I have known people that used him and did not get a visa. He states "if I don't get you a visa, I don't want your money" He already has your money. He never says I'll refund your money. Just that he doesn't want your money, that he already has. Those that I have known, never got a refund.

Now, on the upside. I just got a visa for my lady. It's not as hard as you think. If you pay someone else, you will end up doing most of the work anyway. Might as well do most of the work, and don't pay anyone. Here is a tip a friend of mine told me, who is an attorney that charges people to do what Paul King does. Get your application, mine was with the US embassy, and done online. Answer every question, do not leave any blanks. It took me two days to fill out the application. Not that it's to hard, they just asked questions that I wasn't prepared for, and had to do some research. The same research that YOU will have to do if you pay someone, because they won't know the answer either. Like she worked in a hospital, they didn't just ask the name of the hospital and time she worked there. They asked the name, address, phone number, and supervisors name. Even when they asked about her parents, they didn't just ask their names, but birthdays also. We had to get that information to fill it out.

We went through all of our pictures, and even pictures that our friends had, looking for pictures that documented us being together. Look for pictures on the beach, at tourist attractions, eating with the family, not pictures in a bar. I put them all in order by dates, and printed out 4 per page, then stapled them together. Page by page, you could see our relationship blossom. Each picture was labeled month, year, and where it was. We lived together, she was on the lease, she had a copy of that. I have a retirement visa, she had a copy of my passport page, and each retirement visa, with the date and the word "retirement" highlighted. We married here, I went through the whole process of having a legal marriage that was registered at the Ampur. I had her get her ID changed to my last name, and get a new passport with my last name. We showed that we were serious in our relationship, and jumped through all the hoops.

After submitting the application, I went online and and found out what others had done, and the questions they were asked in their interview. Days before her interview, I quizzed her until she could answer every question I had ever heard them asking easily, along with a few question I thought they might ask. When she arrived for her interview, she had on a wedding ring, a new dress and shoes, nice, but conservative. She was ready for any question that they might ask.

Hot pants and high heals won't fly at the interview. Think about the age difference. if you are 60, and she is 18, I know, you know, and the embassy knows that it's not going to work out. 60 and 35 works better, or 35 and 20 even. An age difference is expected, however a huge age difference is a red flag. My embassy had the option of an interview in Thai, or English. My wife was scared of an English interview, even though she has a good command of English. We asked for a Thai interview. I made sure, and practiced with her, if they asked if she spoke English, not to say nit noi, or little bit, or yes. She practiced saying, "Yes, I can speak English, but not very well" They like her to speak English. A full English sentence goes over a whole lot better than "nit noi"

If you are smart enough to read and post on this forum, you are smart enough to fill out the forms. The only thing Paul King is going to do is review the application, and if you left any blank spaces, he is going to ask for that information, to put in that blank space. I'll do this for free, ANSWER EVERY QUESTION, LEAVE NO BLANK SPACES ON THE APPLICATION.

People that pay Paul King are just to lazy to do it themselves, even though, they are going to end up doing most of it themselves. Go online to your embassy website and spend a couple of hours reading about what's required. Check out forums like Thaivisa and www.visajourney.com This forum, and a few others. Then start the process. You can do it. Don't be scared because someone else got turned down. Many more make it, they just don't have anything to whine about on the forums Good luck..

Fully agree, if your prepared to put in the research and do the work yourself its very easy, you will do most of the work for the visa company anyway, and theres plenty of advice on here

• 1 month later...

I have had problems with Mr King over the last few weeks. Wish i had seen these posts before i walked into his office.

So i have taken it upon myself to try and stop anyone else getting taken for money by this company.

Thanks for the advice - I am thinking of bring my TG over for a holiday and was thinking of using a visa agent but mayand try to do myself after reading this thread.

• 1 month later...

Paul King’s EASY VISA group has seemingly been in Pattaya for ever. I know for a fact that there was no-one before him making visas. He was the original. I am a retired immigration officer from the Australian embassy and I have known him since his own embassy days. He has kept the same business principles since this time and is a true extension of the way that embassies operate.

I once asked him, ‘how do you stay in business for so long…over 23++ years with your same famous company and same famous name’ He answered, honesty, ethics and integrity. Without these three vital ingredients in business, you simply have no business!

So; if what some people on here are saying is just even slightly true then I ask you. In a town with a reputation as Pattaya has, how would he dare to operate the same business…same name…same office style for all of these years. The answer is he would not. This is why I do not believe these disparaging comments for one second. What does come to mind is Jealousy, Vendetta, resentment, envy. I have studied Graphology ( the style of handwriting) and I immediately noticed the style of some of the critics here are very similarly written!! Suggesting it could in fact be the same person. I refer you to the punctuation marks on at least three of the complaints they are the same. Writing is like a fingerprint.

Once you speak to Paul King you will immediately find him totally well read. His knowledge on immigration and immigration law is second to none. His ethics are beyond reproach and that is why he is still doing what he does after 23 years of sterling service.

I say to anyone who is thinking about making a visa for your Thai girlfriend , wife or partner go to chat to Mr King first, it’s totally free and then make your own mind up. I guarantee you will see the utter nonsense in some of these unjustifiable posts. There are at least four links here on this forum relating to visas to Australia and never have you chose to make your point there, instead you chose a very bitterly jealous, and unfounded attack.

My evidence: Mister Aussie wolf- I don’t think so. Australian people by nature are straight talking – no nonsense people that is their style. An Aussie would have said what he had to say there and then. But you chose to complain about something that supposedly occurred over a year ago and you did nothing about it. Instead complained a year later whist hiding in pseudo behind the curtained retreat of an open forum. The big give away though of your amateurish ambush was the grammar. You used the word ‘Geezer’. This is a true British definition in every sense. It originated in London in the 50s as a slang word. I am Australian and it is most definitely NOT an Aussie word, we have our own. Many in fact. So; Mr Aussie wolf, or maybe ‘British Bunny’ would be more appropriate. You have been exposed and the records have been put straight.

‘LaaMok’ and ‘Scumbag’ well said.

No more lies, (or shall we call you Mr King?)

My brother applied for a visit visa with EASY VISA about 2 years ago for his thai girlfriend to visit him in UK. He paid the required amount but then PAUL KING phoned my brother and told him that my brother had given EASY VISA some false information & if he gave PAUL KING THB 10,000 extra to bribe an embassy employee that the visa would never be granted!

My brother declined & told PAUL KING that he would sort it out himself. 2 days later an employee of EASY VISA called my brother & asked him to collect his girlfriends passport as it was ready. When my brother collected her passport the visa had been GRANTED 2 days earlier, the day that PAUL KING called him asking for bribe money!!

On questioning the staff he was told they backdate them sometimes, ABSOLUTE BOLLOCKS!!!

PAUL KING is a crook & a con man and should not be in business & i hope 1 day he rips off the wrong person!!

It is a real shame because this kind of behaviour paints us all with the same brush,

Posted Image

He has just taken me for alot of money and not a happy camper!!!!

I this is my story and if you look on google for easyvisa you will see my site and twitter and facebook (same page on google) . If he will not give me my money back i can at least try and stop other people making the same mistake.

Thanks for reading..

(Just want to add if any admin feel that they need proof that this is all true i will send you the emails from him headers and log files)

This is our story about our experience with easy visa and Mr Paul King. The highs and the lows ,the heartache shared and the lack of respect that is held for his customers and more importantly how this man cost us 1200 and 3months of our lives we can never get back..

After getting married to my beautiful long standing lady friend in July this year we decided that we wanted to start a new life in England. I looked over and did my research regarding a settlement visa, it all looked straight forward. TB test, English test, employment bla bla bla. The only thing that looked a stumbling block was the new financial requirements. So we decided to find ourselves an agent that would complete the paperwork, dot the is and cross the Ts. I looked over the net and found a company that seemed to fit the bill and looked the part, www.easy visa.com. He had a sliding scale on the charges and because we had done all the legwork ourselves, tests and all the translations we thought this guy would be perfect for us and our budget. I called Mr King and had a chat and told him the necessary details,he seemed very happy that this would be an easy application with very little work and his charge would be around 20000bhat(£400) . I was happy with that so we booked an appointment to go and meet him in Pattaya .

We took a taxi from Bangkok and arrived at his quite impressive office in Pattaya and all seemed well. I had seen that he had been in business for many years and thought he must be doing something right!

We started talking and he was very impressed with all the paperwork I had collected I had even filled an online form out with all the details. We had a chat about what was involved and he then started to tell me about the new rules and how the work load for his girls and himself had tripled over night due to the change in the rules.

Then came the part I was very uncomfortable with! The folder with all our details got jumped on by 3 Thai ladies. There was paper everywhere! Everything was in order and with copies and translations! Not happy and wish I had gone then.

Money part. As he had explained about the increased work load so he must increase the charge involved. Before he came forward with the contract he took his time to tell me about his past career in the embassy, and how he is still friends with people there and that if there was a problem they would call him and between them get things sorted.

Looking back now, knowing what I know I should have seen his lies! But it’s all well and good after the fact. Anyway moving on.He disappeared and came back with this 40000baht contract double what he had said. But again in hindsight! Plus my head was spinning.

I signed the contract like a fool paid him the 20k deposit that was refundable if the visa was unsuccessful.

Two minutes after I had paid him a member of staff came through and told him that she had made the appointment for the following Friday in 5 days time! I was shocked that he had not even looked at my folder, not that he could because it was all over the office, and they had booked my wife in at the VFS!

Anyway at this point I was led out and we went to see some friends and then home. What a day, let’s just say that…

A few weeks later I go back to England and start work again to try and pay for this. I’m not a rich man I work for a local car sales company but earn enough to qualify, but after the wedding,costs and the trip to Thailand and all the visa costs plus the extra 400 the kitty was well and truly empty.

11 weeks went by very slowly with no contact from the Embassy and very little from Mr King the VFS message had changed it said that the visa application had been processed and it had been passed to the courier…Happy days I thought it was in the bag! No emails, no phone calls must have been a solid case. Easy visa it was!!!

WRONG!!!!!

I called Paul the following day and he said it hadn’t been delivered yet, it will be there tomorrow. So I called back and got a member of staff, she told me that he was out the office and he would call me asap! Another day and we were close to distraction but the worst was yet to come!

Finally I got hold of him and he told me it had been refused!

He started to tell me about the refusal and how the Embassy had made a mistake and he had a number of these letters .Now three and another due within the next few days. He sent me a copy of the letter from the Embassy and I could see that it was refused on missing paperwork! Bank statements and wage slips etc. How could this happen when it’s a simple thing. I asked why and we had no answer. He started to tell me that the Embassy had lost them and it’s happened before etc. I told him that they didn’t lose them because I still had them and I had forgotten to leave them with him. I only found these after the fact and I’m sure that if he had looked at the paper work he would have seen these missing and requested them? Is this not the sole reason why you pay a Visa agent? To make sure all the paperwork is there?

He then moved on to the lack of contact from the VFS/Embassy and that he had 4 failed applications in his possession and that the Embassy NEVER emailed him and they were LYING. All Four and not one email? Mmmmm

It came to light that the Embassy had sent a request for all the paperwork but to an email address that he put on the form as a point of contact. It was a Hotmail account not even to an easy visa email account but a Hotmail account? I asked him why not use my email or my wife’s we have many and they get used on a hourly/daily basis. His reply can be seen in the image below.

letter-from-embassy-the-paul-said-they-never-sent1-150x150.pngunreli-150x150.png

To add to the confusion on the forms he had not ticked the box to say we had used an agent, not sure to this day why.

He spent day after day trying to move the blame. He even came up with this little gem. Saying that the information had NOT been made public before implemented …

saying-that-he-didnt-know-about-the-changes1-150x150.png

This was the reason why I went to the office and why the bill doubled.

Then the final straw he didn’t realize that I had been in contact with the British Embassy and received the letter they had sent to him and we knew that we had no grounds to appeal, But he tried to tell me he was going to the Embassy and he was going to sort it before the end of the week.

saying-the-embassy-lie-150x150.png

With the look of things at this point I new more than he did about the whole visa application and appeal processes.

At this point I requested all our paperwork back and we sent a motorbike taxi to collect it all .We even had to send the taxi back a second time because he had forgotten to include the refusal letter.

Once I had all the paperwork back I started to request my deposit back and the cost of the application on the grounds of gross incompetence. Which I believe I’m well within my rights like his website says NO VISA NO MONEY.

These are the grounds.

False information submitted: Email, Parts of the legal documents had the incorrect information

Missing documents: 3 weeks Bank statements and two month of wage slips,P60 and contract from my employer

His inability to look at the email account and to request the information needed.

I have wrote this story for everyone to see not for vengeance not even to get my money back.I made this site because spending an extra 3months away from the woman I love has been the worst experience of my life and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

So if this stops this happening to another human being I will be a happy man.

We are 4 weeks into another application and with God and Buddha’s blessing we will be together very soon.

Thanks for posting this Dan. It makes very interesting reading and I truly hope you get the visa eventually and your refund from Mr King.

When I see the poor quality of his spelling and his general inability to write English, coupled with his appalling advertisements on Pattaya TV, I know I would stay well clear of his services should I ever need a visa agent.

I don't know how anyone who has seen his commercials or met him in person would trust him with a cent, but I guess people are blinded by love and he capitalizes on that. Thanks for sharing your story Dan, I hope it all works out for you.

I just got as they say Bullshitted!!!. I hadnt seen his TV crap or this site... The only thing i had seen was a post from about 2006 and thought well if he still there he must be doing something right...

Well as i have a few weeks on my hands its my job to spred the news about this guy. I have a facebook,webpage and Twitter all in the same name as him. If you type EasyVisa into google to see me :) With some luck it might stop some other noobs getting sucked in with his bullsh*t..

You might be having an effect as he posted a rant on his website about forums and all this bullshit like 97% of people who use forums are unemployed retards and he can track you by your posts lol. What a silly old fart.

You might be having an effect as he posted a rant on his website about forums and all this bullshit like 97% of people who forums are unemployed retards and he can be track you by your posts lol. What a silly old fart.

LOL that is quite a rant!!! I think he has a hard on for someone with wolf in his name... :hello09:

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I think we should all stop being so hard on Mr. King as his adverts say he does give you a 50,000 baht refund with no money up front :GoldenSmile1:

Wow I might go there myself :Think1:

Posted Image

• 4 weeks later...

LOL that is quite a rant!!! I think he has a hard on for someone with wolf in his name... :hello09:

LOL. Just saw that after seeing your post. Implying i'm a pedo the sad fuck has to do better than that.

Enough on here have met me to suggest otherwise so no lost sleep from me.

FWIW been busy back in Oz ever since i left Thailand where TGF has joined me on a 3 month TV.

Still waiting for Partner Visa which based on last correspondence with Oz embassy is approx 4-6 weeks away.

I've got a criminal record for deception from 6-7 years ago ...............................

I don't believe you. :Think1:

• 1 month later...

From the Easy Visa Website:

Government figures will show that 97% of people who log on to forums and interact are from the unemployed and uneducated population and therefore offer their stale views from this negative and sometimes bitter platform. The report goes on to say that this has become their own playground and have found 'geeky friends' with a mutual low level of understanding or comprehension.

First off there is no government figure for any country in the known world that suggests that. (governments tend not to do statistical surveys of any nature). No where can I find a survey or study that suggests that statistic is even half correct. I love how he just decides that government figures show 97% of people.... a little bit like his fake statistic that 100% of his visas are approved :) haha. 

Not only is the rant currently on his website the most unprofessional thing I have ever encountered, the fact he is posting fake percentages he makes up on the spot without any "source" is very amusing. The guy is at best mentally challenged. No wonder so many people are having issues with him, he has no idea about visas. Just check out his funny little post about Forums. 

Everyone (a good amount of the regulars on here and Expats) knows me, and knows I am not affiliated with any business or company of any sorts in Thailand.. nor have I had an experience with Mr King, I just had to post because the rant on his website is laughable. The guy quickly makes you aware he is an idiot on his own website! :) 

oh god.. I have to point out this part as well...

another extract from his website:

Traces on all contacts to all forums users can now easily be done using the latest technology by I.I.D.R 'International Internet detection robotics. You can call yourself what you want but once you log on to a forum from anywhere in the world you are now being looked at, and you are now traceable.

God, my girl is wondering why I am laughing at a visa website to the point of choking... ^^^ who would trust this guy with anything more than handing you a tissue as you walk out of a toilet :)

• 1 month later...

Glad to see someone taking a stand against the prick Paul King. As you can probably tell I was ripped off by him too!!

No more lies, (or shall we call you Mr King?)

My brother applied for a visit visa with EASY VISA about 2 years ago for his thai girlfriend to visit him in UK. He paid the required amount but then PAUL KING phoned my brother and told him that my brother had given EASY VISA some false information & if he gave PAUL KING THB 10,000 extra to bribe an embassy employee that the visa would never be granted!

My brother declined & told PAUL KING that he would sort it out himself. 2 days later an employee of EASY VISA called my brother & asked him to collect his girlfriends passport as it was ready. When my brother collected her passport the visa had been GRANTED 2 days earlier, the day that PAUL KING called him asking for bribe money!!

On questioning the staff he was told they backdate them sometimes, ABSOLUTE BOLLOCKS!!!

PAUL KING is a crook & a con man and should not be in business & i hope 1 day he rips off the wrong person!!

I used him twice and got my visa's for same lady, my case was straightfoward, just a bit lazy to fill in the forms. Recommended another friend to use him, then pulled the same stunt, after visa had been granted, equesting an under table payment to embassy. They were just trying it on.....

• 3 months later...

Hi , Im very new to this forum but would love some info if i can on how to get a visa the easy way for my thai girlfriend to come and visit me in the uk please ?  We have been with each other for 2 years now and have been traveling together in thailand , laos & cambodia and would very much like to bring her to my country for i believe is 6 months ?  Just want to know where to start and what to do ? because don't really want to go paying someone 40 or 50000 baht and then say no good :-(   thanks for reading this and hopefully your help AndyKovs

Archived