IGNORED

Easy Visa

Aussie Wolf

I once asked him, ‘how do you stay in business for so long…over 23++ years with your same famous company and same famous name’ He answered, honesty, ethics and integrity. Without these three vital ingredients in business, you simply have no business!

This is a general statement and not about this or any particular business. The idea that you present here is flawed in a place like Pattaya. It is true if your customer base is fairly stable. I think most people do not come to Pattaya for a long period of time. Therefore the population that you are drawing your customers from is always changing. In this environment a bad business can still do OK. Even if a bad business is documented on forums such as this the message only reaches a small number of the potential customers,

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a general statement and not about this or any particular business. The idea that you present here is flawed in a place like Pattaya. It is true if your customer base is fairly stable. I think most people do not come to Pattaya for a long period of time. Therefore the population that you are drawing your customers from is always changing. In this environment a bad business can still do OK. Even if a bad business is documented on forums such as this the message only reaches a small number of the potential customers,

100% agree.

Factor in the desperate nature and ignorance of a lot of potential 'customers' , the environment is there for exploitation.

Paul King’s EASY VISA group has seemingly been in Pattaya for ever. I know for a fact that there was no-one before him making visas. He was the original. I am a retired immigration officer from the Australian embassy and I have known him since his own embassy days. He has kept the same business principles since this time and is a true extension of the way that embassies operate.

I once asked him, ‘how do you stay in business for so long…over 23++ years with your same famous company and same famous name’ He answered, honesty, ethics and integrity. Without these three vital ingredients in business, you simply have no business!

So; if what some people on here are saying is just even slightly true then I ask you. In a town with a reputation as Pattaya has, how would he dare to operate the same business…same name…same office style for all of these years. The answer is he would not. This is why I do not believe these disparaging comments for one second. What does come to mind is Jealousy, Vendetta, resentment, envy. I have studied Graphology ( the style of handwriting) and I immediately noticed the style of some of the critics here are very similarly written!! Suggesting it could in fact be the same person. I refer you to the punctuation marks on at least three of the complaints they are the same. Writing is like a fingerprint.

Once you speak to Paul King you will immediately find him totally well read. His knowledge on immigration and immigration law is second to none. His ethics are beyond reproach and that is why he is still doing what he does after 23 years of sterling service.

I say to anyone who is thinking about making a visa for your Thai girlfriend , wife or partner go to chat to Mr King first, it’s totally free and then make your own mind up. I guarantee you will see the utter nonsense in some of these unjustifiable posts. There are at least four links here on this forum relating to visas to Australia and never have you chose to make your point there, instead you chose a very bitterly jealous, and unfounded attack.

My evidence: Mister Aussie wolf- I don’t think so. Australian people by nature are straight talking – no nonsense people that is their style. An Aussie would have said what he had to say there and then. But you chose to complain about something that supposedly occurred over a year ago and you did nothing about it. Instead complained a year later whist hiding in pseudo behind the curtained retreat of an open forum. The big give away though of your amateurish ambush was the grammar. You used the word ‘Geezer’. This is a true British definition in every sense. It originated in London in the 50s as a slang word. I am Australian and it is most definitely NOT an Aussie word, we have our own. Many in fact. So; Mr Aussie wolf, or maybe ‘British Bunny’ would be more appropriate. You have been exposed and the records have been put straight.

‘LaaMok’ and ‘Scumbag’ well said.

Is it true that there has been no reply from Khun Paul to this thread ? Otherwise, I can understand more about the other side of the story. Well ! May be he doesn't know about this forum. I think it will be a good idea for "no more lies" as a friend to tell him about this. By the way, does anyone know why (1) "Easy Visa" at North Pattaya Road had been changed to "OK Visa" for quite some time ? (2) Why "East Visa" office at Thepraya Road had been closed ?

As I see, the most difficult thing is to keep the standard of works. No matter how much experience an owner of a visa shop has, if he simply assigns the new jobs to his staff because he has been doing this job for many years and thus very busy, many problems will arise. Advertisements can certainly help to bring regular customers, who may not know anything from various forums about one particular visa shop, to the business if the owner can afford to invest the money for all these expenses. So any visa shop can survive if they have the money to invest for advertisement even at low season of the visa business.

With due respect, I won't challenge someone's nationality in a forum unless I have solid evidence.

I understand that Paul King & his Wife Lek have parted & she remains in the original shop in Nth. Pattaya, but he has kept the name Easy Visa

I understand that Paul King & his Wife Lek have parted & she remains in the original shop in Nth. Pattaya, but he has kept the name Easy Visa

Thanks for the information ! I understand now. I heard something from someone about that office. That's why I asked.

• 5 months later...

Thank you for bringing this up again. I just searched the last days about Visa and help with that.

It is a little special situation, I want to bring my Thai Girlfriend for 3 weeks holiday to USA...but I am german !!

So I thought about to get some professionell help.

But someone who promise "if you dont get the visa... I dont want your money" and stays with the 40.000 Baht Deposit I payed before is simply not professionell.... to find a nice word.

Thats why I will look for another help... or try it by myself.

OK...still need help...any ideas ?

• 2 weeks later...

if he has a vendetta after being ripped off by him what's the problem?

he is spot on with his info though as i can second his claim about this Paul character making out how well connected he is both in town and the embassy. Also those folders he mentions is true. I chuckled inside when i saw them.

I understand your point as to being his first post but when i joined if i happened on a thread mentioning easyvisa, it would have been my first post as this experience is what got me searching around for more info on visas and finding this forum.

I agree.

I have to say this is my 1st post and I think a strong opinion on a subject or experience motivates me to post. rather than posts such as, more info please, have you got any more contact information or where does she work. You get the idea.

I've been coming to Thailand, 3 times a year for 5 years now. My mongering days are over as I have a serious GFof 4 years and am going to get a visa for her to the US. Any way I called this Easy Visa and told him my history and was told it should be a sure thing. I'm no dummy and a 1000 dollars seemed a bit much, FFS. And was a bit put off by his pushing for me to come in and give him a 500 USD deposit, so we could get started After all I'm the one gathering all the proof and information for any documentation and filling out the forms or setting at a table and telling someone what to write in some blank. If I were to have had a positive experience with Easy Visa and read the 1st post, I would immediately post as such. If only positive remarks are allowed, people would find no true help in advoiding a possible negitive/bad experence.

If this Paul Guy's last name is Aslett, i concur with all negative comments but would like to add that he is also operating under the Facebook guise of Thai visa Express Visa Immigration Consultants. 30k charge for essentially a cost to him of 5k (deposit). You still have to do the legwork and provide all the evidence..

He is Legit, though his tone and customer relations leaves a lot to be desired. It felt very ubfriendly and even somewhat mercenary. If you're a clueless Git he may be of use, , but it's not that hard to do it all yourself.Follow the steps on on my visa thread and those of other Aussies to see how easy the process is to get a legit girlfriend to come visit

If this Paul Guy's last name is Aslett, i concur with all negative comments but would like to add that he is also operating under the Facebook guise of Thai visa Express Visa Immigration Consultants. 30k charge for essentially a cost to him of 5k (deposit). You still have to do the legwork and provide all the evidence..

He is Legit, though his tone and customer relations leaves a lot to be desired. It felt very ubfriendly and even somewhat mercenary. If you're a clueless Git he may be of use, , but it's not that hard to do it all yourself.Follow the steps on on my visa thread and those of other Aussies to see how easy the process is to get a legit girlfriend to come visit

Its not him. Thai visa express (TVE) is unconnected thankfully.

I guess I must be a 'clueless git' though because I used them (TVE that is) twice and was thoroughly satisfied with their excellent service. they even drove through the floods to get my sons application processed. Perhaps you have been tainted by a bad experience?

As for providing the evidence, what do you expect? you hold the evidence, it's your life. Were you hoping they'd invent it for you?

Anyone who can read and has an IQ of over 50 can do the application . No need to spend 40/50k on a visa agent .

Anyone who can read and has an IQ of over 50 can do the application . No need to spend 40/50k on a visa agent .

+1

In doing an application you will have to supply all the information yourself.

A visa agent can only advice you on what is needed, with a bit of ground work it's not to hard,

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165739-5-days-in-issarn-udon-thani-loei-chiang-khan-mekong-pictorial-report/

You can take the monger out of the bar but you can never take the bar out of the monger

Its only easy getting a visa for your TGF if you are Mr Squeaky Clean & can jump through the hoops the embassies require you to do, if you cant do the hoops not so easy to get the visa without using an agent

Its only easy getting a visa for your TGF if you are Mr Squeaky Clean & can jump through the hoops the embassies require you to do, if you cant do the hoops not so easy to get the visa without using an agent

For some countries that may be correct. For others it is not. For Australia and the UK the process is reasonably simple. If you can fill in the application form and provide the required evidence there is no more than a visa agent can help you with. The only other thing that they can do for you it to deliver the application.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I've got a criminal record for deception from 6-7 years ago and it was not an issue for me direct application

Just don't bullshit on the application, put some effort in and passify their concerns by addressing it in a support letter.

As for providing the evidence, what do you expect? you hold the evidence, it's your life. Were you hoping they'd invent it for you?

You prove my point.. If you're doing all the legwork anyway and sourcing, providing the evidence writing the letter of support, then why pay someone 30k to fill a form in, tick a few boxes, and take it to the visa office to drop it off?

Though for a fiance / marriage visa i concede that the knowledge and experience could be worth paying for, if nothing else other than having a second opinion in it

Scumbag

Not my experience some years ago, when getting my wifes 2 year visa for the UK, without the knowledge of the agent it would not have happened. I am quite capable of filling in forms etc. but when you cant tick all the boxes that the embassy requires you need outside help. At the time my wife was tutored on the questions & replies for her interview & all paperwork taken care of on my behalf

Scumbag

Not my experience some years ago, when getting my wifes 2 year visa for the UK, without the knowledge of the agent it would not have happened. I am quite capable of filling in forms etc. but when you cant tick all the boxes that the embassy requires you need outside help. At the time my wife was tutored on the questions & replies for her interview & all paperwork taken care of on my behalf

With the greatest of respect how do you KNOW it would not have happened? Had your wife been declined before?

It does somewhat sound like you fell for the spiel some of these agents tend to give about it being difficult or impossible without them. I cannot speak for other countries but it is illegal for the UK authorities to decline a genuine application. They do have leeway if they are suspicions but that suspicion is usually aroused if they find someone has lied on the form or in the interview. Is it therefore not worrying that the agent you used "tutored" her in what to say????

Take a look at the UK Immigration website - 80%+ of visa applications from Thailand are approved. Of the remaining 20% there will be "mistakes" (I grant that) but most declines are when people lie on forms or in interviews - some agents appear to actually encourage that.

The biggest problem I have is agents "suggesting" that because your gf is "poor" or "worked bar" that she WILL be declined if you dont use an agent. This is an outright lie.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

You mean when you put a bunch of lies on the visa papers you need someone who knows who to bribe :Grin3: .

jerry

Only little white lies & why not considering the amount of crooked illegals they allow in the UK every year, certainly never bothered my conscience when we lived there

whitespider

My wife had not been declined before, but there was a setback on her interview the embassy would not accept that we were only legally married & had not had a village ceremony, had the village wedding so all ok at the embassy. IMO stupidity.

Agents are talking shit when they claim they have connections especially at western embassies and have to pay bribes.

What sane person working in a western embassy would jeapordise their career dealing illegally with fucken agents paying them off with a few thousand baht?

Spare me the bullshit.

• 1 month later...

I rang Paul from easy visa when I first started on my visa journey...

I found him equally curt and abrasive. It took just one phone call to put me off him and his company.

To cut a long story short, I have now been dealing with Paul Aslett from Thai Visa Express for over 2 years now.

Two 6 month visitor visas and now a 2 year visa and he's always been straight and honest. Even sorting out flights for us too.

I have just read this topic and I note that "Easy Visa" has a link for an organisation called "visa-to-UK-info.com" talking about their membership of the "Embassies Governing Council" there is no such organisation as The Embassies Governing Council, it is simply fictitious. Any company that claims to be a member of a fictitious organisation in order to drum up business is, in my humble opinion, to be avoided at all costs.

I agree with posters who indicate that the visa process is pretty straightforward, if your girlfriend is wife is applying for a straightforward visit visa, then she needs to prove that the visit is genuine and affordable and most importantly that she will comply with the regulations and leave and the end of the trip.

As others have said, take a bit of time assisting your partner with the application and be honest, and keep away from cowboy immigration advisors.

Paul King’s EASY VISA group has seemingly been in Pattaya for ever. I know for a fact that there was no-one before him making visas. He was the original. I am a retired immigration officer from the Australian embassy and I have known him since his own embassy days. He has kept the same business principles since this time and is a true extension of the way that embassies operate.

So; if what some people on here are saying is just even slightly true then I ask you. In a town with a reputation as Pattaya has, how would he dare to operate the same business…same name…same office style for all of these years. The answer is he would not. This is why I do not believe these disparaging comments for one second. What does come to mind is Jealousy, Vendetta, resentment, envy. I have studied Graphology ( the style of handwriting) and I immediately noticed the style of some of the critics here are very similarly written!! Suggesting it could in fact be the same person. I refer you to the punctuation marks on at least three of the complaints they are the same. Writing is like a fingerprint.

Once you speak to Paul King you will immediately find him totally well read. His knowledge on immigration and immigration law is second to none. His ethics are beyond reproach and that is why he is still doing what he does after 23 years of sterling service.

I say to anyone who is thinking about making a visa for your Thai girlfriend , wife or partner go to chat to Mr King first, it’s totally free and then make your own mind up. I guarantee you will see the utter nonsense in some of these unjustifiable posts. There are at least four links here on this forum relating to visas to Australia and never have you chose to make your point there, instead you chose a very bitterly jealous, and unfounded attack.

My evidence: Mister Aussie wolf- I don’t think so. Australian people by nature are straight talking – no nonsense people that is their style. An Aussie would have said what he had to say there and then. But you chose to complain about something that supposedly occurred over a year ago and you did nothing about it. Instead complained a year later whist hiding in pseudo behind the curtained retreat of an open forum. The big give away though of your amateurish ambush was the grammar. You used the word ‘Geezer’. This is a true British definition in every sense. It originated in London in the 50s as a slang word. I am Australian and it is most definitely NOT an Aussie word, we have our own. Many in fact. So; Mr Aussie wolf, or maybe ‘British Bunny’ would be more appropriate. You have been exposed and the records have been put straight.

‘LaaMok’ and ‘Scumbag’ well said.

Alot of people live in Australia that where not born in Australia, me included, it's multicultural now,

Friend of mine had the same problem with him, promised the world, no visa no pay. 42k Baht later a declined visa and no refund and an angry Thai gf.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone who can read and has an IQ of over 50 can do the application.

That's why I would invite a TG only who can obtain a visa on her own.

Archived