IGNORED

Booking with Dancewatcher

buyerjake

They seem like a class operation. Are you gerenally safe in a condo, are they relaxed about overnight guess. How much more they then other rentals and are you to far from the real action.

Staying in one of there flats for the first time in a few weeks. Not read anything but good reviews at Dancewatchers, and Tik who runs the business, is very helpful. All of the prices for renting there condos, are on there website.

I've posted a couple reviews for my stays with Dancewatchers - just search Dancewatchers on the subject line. Like everyone else, my reviews were very positive.

Since I first rented from Tik, her condos have always been my first choice over hotels (and I'm putting my money where my mouth is by reserving from Tik again for my next trip).

Plus I've never seen anyone report problems of shady dealings you sometimes see about other operators, such as having problems getting your deposit back (you got a plane to catch - what can you do?), or the condo owner being behind on utilities/internet/maintenance fees, etc. And Dancewatchers offers lots of other conveniences on their website that help deal with the various hassles & distractions to your vacation (renting phones, bikes, etc).

Edited by SmellyFarang

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

I stayed at View Talay 6 on my first visit, and the condo is fantastic with top of the line bed, satellite tv, and internet service. Just need to get your own water and supplies. Price is extremely good for what you get.

I have been staying at VT6 in the same room for 3 trips and everything has been great. the only issue i had was internet was down pretty much my 2 week stay but it was not there fault more of the line coming into the building is where the problem was.

Also this past august Hurricane Irene canceled my trip and dancewatcher took my deposit and deducted the amount from my upcoming November trip which i will make even if i have to quit my job to get there. I will always use. the downside now is you have to book well in advance because they fill up quickly

enjoy you stay

I stayed in VT6 in one of Dancewatchers rooms for 16 nights on my last trip and everything was smooth from booking to checkout. I'd recommend Tik's service to anyone looking for a condo. No issues with security, just a smile and a salute when coming back for the night :)

I found that I didn't use any of the features that caused me to book a condo in the first place; I never set foot in the pool, didn't use the kitchen features, and really didn't appreciate the view what with the curtains drawn all day :)

I spent the last 3 nights of my last trip staying on Soi LK Metro, and I'm staying for the whole 25 night this next trip at the Drunken Duck as I'd rather spend the extra baht on booze than accommodations, and I really like being right in the thick of things.

Fritzy

Edited by Fritzy

I stayed in VT6 in one of Dancewatchers rooms for 16 nights on my last trip and everything was smooth from booking to checkout. I'd recommend Tik's service to anyone looking for a condo. No issues with security, just a smile and a salute when coming back for the night :)

I found that I didn't use any of the features that caused me to book a condo in the first place; I never set foot in the pool, didn't use the kitchen features, and really didn't appreciate the view what with the curtains drawn all day :)

I spent the last 3 nights of my last trip staying on Soi LK Metro, and I'm staying for the whole 25 night this next trip at the Drunken Duck as I'd rather spend the extra baht on booze than accommodations, and I really like being right in the thick of things.

Fritzy

Same Same. nice place but I will be going back to a guesthouse next trip. No point in paying for shit you don't use!!

In general a condo will never be as safe as a hotel or even a guest house but using common sense nothing to worry about. I stayed with Dancewatcher on numorous occasion and will stay December in one of the rooms.

Buyrjake, let them know you are new, well after you get your room i guess ;). DW will help you out and give you some good advice. He and tik are really nice and the rooms are great.

I've tried PBR, the sabai hotels and DW.

As for the locations, vt6 is in the middle of it, but if you like to be on the quiet side, jomtien is a hop skip and a jump away for vt2a, plus DW and Tik will be around.

• 3 weeks later...

Ditto to all the positive comments regarding Khun Tik and Mr. Dancewatchers. I've stayed in different condos in VT6, rented through their management company, and have found it to be top notch. Great facilities, very clean, comfortable - excellent beds - and friendly and helpful service The only downside, depending on one's point of view, is being in Jomtien and needing to ride 10 or 15 minutes to Patts.

LM

I concur with all the boys who have stayed at VT6. I have stayed twice there both through Dancewatchers. I reckon the location is close to the best in town and I really like the fact that it isnt a hotel and you dont have reception as such. There is security around and you can get girls to check in if you want or just waltz past also if you want.

I use their airport pickup service as well. You just call them once you leave the airport and let them know you are on your way and Tik will arrange for the girls to meet you and show you to your room. Internet worked a treat for me. I also had a view of the bay from the 26th floor and it was spectacular.

They can also supply rental phones, motorbikes, gifts, whatever the hell you want just to make your stay easier and more enjoyable.

• 1 month later...

Dancewatchers have added another condo to rent out on their website.

23rd floor, 48sq, absolute stunning seaviews.

I booked for Feb2012

I sent them EMAIL and asked some things, and the only answer they sent me back was 4, 5 numbers of prices, without even say "Hi" to me or anything.

They just wrote some numbers. They didn't even answered to my questions which questions weren't many, just 3.

So, how I suppose to rent via Dancewatchers if they are not kind, or even if they don't talk to me? It was the first time that I decided to write to them.

Well, I will not use them. This is not serious business if they answer this way.

Edited by KetVak

I sent them EMAIL and asked some things, and the only answer they sent me back was 4, 5 numbers of prices, without even say "Hi" to me or anything.

They just wrote some numbers. They didn't even answered to my questions which questions weren't many, just 3.

So, how I suppose to rent via dancewatchers if they are not kind, or even if they don't talk to me? It was the first time that I decided to write to them.

Well, I will not use them. This is not serious business if they answer this way.

They are really kind people , what did you want to know ?

Melbourne? "Goodday mate"!!! I was playing basketball at KeilorThunder!!!(Airport West)...Beautiful Melbourne...

As for Dancewatchers : I asked them some things and they didn't answer. But the most important is that I also asked for 2 rooms(condos, apartments or anything)

One budget(18000max) and one luxury(around 30000-40000max). We want the rooms at the same building.

I also asked if they have to suggest me anything...but nothing...

They just answered me for one of the first questions that I made, which was "how much does these rooms cost/month". I send them the rooms numbers and they answered like this : for example 23-550 (20000BHT)

They just put the "(20000BHT)" next to the rooms numbers that I send them, if you understand what I mean.

I send them a big message and they answered with some numbers.

So please tell me how can I say that they are kind people? Or, how can I use this business to make my reservations? I don't feel safe to use them because they weren't so friendly with me and I think that the same will happen if we go there...I mean I will not be sure for their services...That is what they made me think about them...It is not something personal of course...

What do you say?

Edited by KetVak

What do you say?

KetVak - I'm sorry you had an unsatisfactory first experience. Relax a bit, and perhaps send them a follow up email? It's a busy time of year, and I am sure they get a lot of emails. Give it a second try and I'll bet you get a better response.

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

Crowd Sourcing: use the button on the TFMI or go to tfmi.wtf/form

You know something? This is their business...with what they are busy with? This is their business...sorry but I cannot accept others saying that they are very busy and they are not kind with their customers of their own job...it is a pity. I sent them again and they were better in their answer this time but again not as good as I wanted.

If it is some people's first time travelling there this looks bad because they don't know much things and they want at least someone's help to show them the way...at least with rooms...

Edited by KetVak

• 1 month later...

did you not get the answer on your question? price of the rooms you were interested in? Just booked through them and they had fast personal response

You know something? This is their business...with what they are busy with? This is their business...sorry but I cannot accept others saying that they are very busy and they are not kind with their customers of their own job...it is a pity. I sent them again and they were better in their answer this time but again not as good as I wanted.

If it is some people's first time travelling there this looks bad because they don't know much things and they want at least someone's help to show them the way...at least with rooms...

i also emailed then twice last june and got no response.

got a 2 hour turnaround though from dianoasis, spent 4 months there in total as service was so exceptional.

it does pay to be business savvy.