Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Dancewatchers

Red&Blue

I will be a first time visitor to Patts in April (after many visits to Phuket) and have arranged accommodation through Dancewatchers website.

The booking process was very easy and professionally conducted.

The apartment I booked for 1500bt per night, is on the 17th floor of Talay 6 building, on Pattaya Beach Road between Soi 9 & Soi 10.

Compared to Phuket this appears to be a very good deal for the quality of accommodation.

A couple of questions I have are whether anyone has used Dancewatchers before and if 1500/night is a reasonable deal for the accommodation I've booked.

Dancewatchers also offers a pickup service from the airport for 1200bt which appears reasonable. Should I take this offer?

I don't plan on using bus or train, but just a car/taxi service straight from airport to condo.

Looking forward to my first visit in April.View Talay 6 condo rental by dancewatchers.com Pattaya holiday condo rentals by the night.JPG

You will not go wrong using Dancewatchers. 1200 Baht is a bit more than what you could find at the airport but for minimising hassles and peace of mind I would just use their service since it is your first time. You will like the location as it is very central.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

You will not go wrong using Dancewatchers. 1200 Baht is a bit more than what you could find at the airport but for minimising hassles and piece of mind I would just use their service since it is your first time. You will like the location as it is very central.

I agree about minimising the hassles. I reckon I could easily arrange a taxi for 1000bt but for the sake of 200bt I might as well just use Dancewatchers service.

Considering the distance involved I find it amusing when I see people haggling over $7 or $8 - it's just not worth it. Just get me to Patts ASAP!!!!

I agree about minimising the hassles. I reckon I could easily arrange a taxi for 1000bt but for the sake of 200bt I might as well just use Dancewatchers service.

Considering the distance involved I find it amusing when I see people haggling over $7 or $8 - it's just not worth it. Just get me to Patts ASAP!!!!

nothing wrong with bargaining, it is part of being in Thailand.

In answer to your question: Yes.

I use a taxi service that charges 1200Bht. Has a lady driver too who is nice to talk to!

Edited by The Seeker

I will be a first time visitor to Patts in April (after many visits to Phuket) and have arranged accommodation through Dancewatchers website.

The booking process was very easy and professionally conducted.

The apartment I booked for 1500bt per night, is on the 17th floor of Talay 6 building, on Pattaya Beach Road between Soi 9 & Soi 10.

Compared to Phuket this appears to be a very good deal for the quality of accommodation.

A couple of questions I have are whether anyone has used Dancewatchers before and if 1500/night is a reasonable deal for the accommodation I've booked.

Dancewatchers also offers a pickup service from the airport for 1200bt which appears reasonable. Should I take this offer?

I don't plan on using bus or train, but just a car/taxi service straight from airport to condo.

Looking forward to my first visit in April.View Talay 6 condo rental by dancewatchers.com Pattaya holiday condo rentals by the night.JPG

Dancewatchers is very reputable, they charge maybe a little more but everything is taken care of for you, no headaches, no nasty surprises and they are always a phone call away if you need anything. View Talay 6 is great, best location central to everything with anything you need steps away. Well worth it in my opinion.

Dancewatchers is a fantastic way to find accomadation !!, They take care of everything for you :) , nothing is too much trouble for them. The condos are always clean & well kitted out. Viewtalay 6 is a good central location to get to all the action :) , or I know they have many in Jomtien if you want to get away from it all and chillout , but only being a short baht bus ride away from Walking Street.

To sum it up , You have donr the right thing at a good reasonable price !

Enjoy your trip !

Best wishes

Wilddog

Dancewatchers is a fantastic way to find accomadation !!, They take care of everything for you :) , nothing is too much trouble for them. The condos are always clean & well kitted out. Viewtalay 6 is a good central location to get to all the action :) , or I know they have many in Jomtien if you want to get away from it all and chillout , but only being a short baht bus ride away from Walking street.

To sum it up , You have donr the right thing at a good reasonable price !

Enjoy your trip !

Best wishes

Wilddog

Thanks for the response Wilddog.

Very reassuring to hear positive feedback from other Addicts - just makes me more impatient to get there.

I've been to Phuket several times as well as Bangkok a couple of times, so I'm quite confident with Thai customs,prices,bargirl behaviour,etc.

Thailand is one of my favourite destinations and I make an annual trip there every year, however this will be my first trip to Patts.

I've recently been to Brazil (Rio) last November and highly recommend the place , especially for experienced mongers. It's a little pricier than Asia however the service you get from the P4P is second to none. A Terma is must to visit, I recommend a place called 4X4.

Anyway I digress, not suited to this forum. More suited to Trip Report forum for advanced members.

Cheers, RedBlue

Thanks for the response Wilddog.

Very reassuring to hear positive feedback from other Addicts - just makes me more impatient to get there.

I've been to Phuket several times as well as Bangkok a couple of times, so I'm quite confident with Thai customs,prices,bargirl behaviour,etc.

Thailand is one of my favourite destinations and I make an annual trip there every year, however this will be my first trip to Patts.

I've recently been to Brazil (Rio) last November and highly recommend the place , especially for experienced mongers. It's a little pricier than Asia however the service you get from the P4P is second to none. A Terma is must to visit, I recommend a place called 4X4.

Anyway I digress, not suited to this forum. More suited to Trip Report forum for advanced members.

Cheers, RedBlue

Hey RedBlue,

Never been to Brazil , Like to go one day !:).

I hope you have a wicked trip when you get over !, Patts is a fun place to party !!! , you are staying in a great location ! and you are in Very Very goods hands with Dancewatchers :) Tik & DW will make sure you have a great time and that you are looked after very very well !! , So put your feet up & chill Its all going to be good !

Have a great trip

Wilddog

Hey RedBlue,

Never been to Brazil , Like to go one day !:).

I hope you have a wicked trip when you get over !, Patts is a fun place to party !!! , you are staying in a great location ! and you are in Very Very goods hands with Dancewatchers :) Tik & DW will make sure you have a great time and that you are looked after very very well !! , So put your feet up & chill Its all going to be good !

Have a great trip

Wilddog

Funny story I must tell about Brazil. Me and my buddy were having a late breakfast at a sidewalk restaurant after a late night.

Sitting at a table next to us were a group of Americans talking about their mongering the night before and what they were going to do that day.

They were obviously experienced mongerers and so we started asking them questions about Rio and the scene.

They cracked us up with their stories of not just Rio but of other places. One of them worked in IT and flew all over the world and commented on Thailand,Philipines,Japan,China and his favourite Korea. He reckons Koreans are the most beautiful with perfect skin, nice curvy figures and very attractive. He also reckons the Brazilians are the best performers when it comes to sex (by the way I agree). It's as if they are so proud of their reputation that they make sure that you are satisfied at all costs.

Anyway one of the guys starts stirring up one of the other guys about how much of a deviant he is. Which he agrees by saying what he has in stall for one of the girls at the Terma that they plan on visiting after their lunch. He hands over a plastic shopping bag and tells us to feel what's inside the bag through the plastic. He's got frigging giant Dildo in the bag!!!

He says he brings it with him every time and never has an issue in the Termas - he reckons the girls love it.

What about the airport security I ask? Well he watches their faces when his baggage goes through and says often he sees a shocked look & then a smirk on their faces. 555

Apparently those guys used to meet daily at the same place as we saw them again on our last day and told them of our exploits. What a laugh!

RedBlue

Funny story I must tell about Brazil. Me and my buddy were having a late breakfast at a sidewalk restaurant after a late night.

Sitting at a table next to us were a group of Americans talking about their mongering the night before and what they were going to do that day.

They were obviously experienced mongerers and so we started asking them questions about Rio and the scene.

They cracked us up with their stories of not just Rio but of other places. One of them worked in IT and flew all over the world and commented on Thailand,Philipines,Japan,China and his favourite Korea. He reckons Koreans are the most beautiful with perfect skin, nice curvy figures and very attractive. He also reckons the Brazilians are the best performers when it comes to sex (by the way I agree). It's as if they are so proud of their reputation that they make sure that you are satisfied at all costs.

Anyway one of the guys starts stirring up one of the other guys about how much of a deviant he is. Which he agrees by saying what he has in stall for one of the girls at the Terma that they plan on visiting after their lunch. He hands over a plastic shopping bag and tells us to feel what's inside the bag through the plastic. He's got frigging giant Dildo in the bag!!!

He says he brings it with him every time and never has an issue in the Termas - he reckons the girls love it.

What about the airport security I ask? Well he watches their faces when his baggage goes through and says often he sees a shocked look & then a smirk on their faces. 555

Apparently those guys used to meet daily at the same place as we saw them again on our last day and told them of our exploits. What a laugh!

RedBlue

There is a lot of fun that goes hand in hand with Mongering :)

I arrive in Patts 16th April , if u are still around lets have a cold beer and share a few stories...lol

Best wishes

Wilddog.

There is a lot of fun that goes hand in hand with Mongering :)

I arrive in Patts 16th April , if u are still around lets have a cold beer and share a few stories...lol

Best wishes

Wilddog.

No worries Wilddog as long as you don't mention the cricket.

I arrive 21st so should be able to cross paths for a beer.

Redblue

+1

I've used Dancewatchers my last couple trips and was very satisfied both time; I posted a couple trip reports you can search ("Dancewatcers" on the subject).

I hear you regarding the convenience - it was nice to have a rental cell phone/etc all set & waiting for me, and generally being able to just focus my attention on having a great time.

You're also getting what is now my favorite room after my last trip. It has *great* lighting for pics, so be sure to take lots & share with your fans after your trip... :GoldenSmile1:

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

:GoldenSmile1:

I've stayed in one of Dancewatchers VT6 rooms, excellent and would stay again. You can get much cheaper than 1500 but for that room and location it's fine. Probably best to book his taxi service as well because the driver would probably ring ahead when you're on your way, so that someone will be there to meet you with the room key etc.

Thanks for all the advice. Definitely will book the taxi service via Dancewatchers, especially as my plane arrives at 8.30pm.

I just want to get off the plane, get to Patts asap and hit the bars.

Everything I've heard about Dancewatchers has been positive.

Cant wait.

RedBlue

• 2 months later...

The picture of your room, brought back some amazing memories. I stayed in that room last year for a month. You will not be dissapointed, great room, and perfect location.

Here's a link to some pictures of a girl who joined me in the room. All the girls were impressed with the accomodation.

Pix

I will be staying at View talay again on my next trip.

Enjoy your time there.

Just finished 9 nights at View Talay 6 room 1004 on 26th floor at 1800B/night. Whilst I dont typically like large condos a they have

all the atmosphere of a hospital, the room and central location during Songkran crazy water week was superb. Walk across the road to

the beach, walk to sois 7-8 or 13, walk to LK Metro. And the view with the lights dimmed has to be one of the best in Pattaya sweeping

from Koh Larn to Sattahip. And quiet and peaceful at night. Met some good characters who were also staying there. Two in house coffee

shops with great coffee, two laundries, even a massage shop and two grocery stores. All the girls that came back (13) loved it. The king

bed is frikkin huge and sooo comfortable. Only 5 mins back from the clubs at 4am on Songtaew A great stay at VT6. I'm now at Jomtien

having a more relaxed week.