Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Condo6 or Dancewatchers

Sexyfarangman

I am looking at condo6.com. It seems to have more Talay 6 condos available for rental than Dancewatchers. Does anyone know about condo6? I know that Dancewatchers is legitimate, but don't know about condo6.

Condo 6 is down stairs and rents out VT6 condos on behalf of the owners.

I wouldnt think you would get ripped off BUT did here on another forum that with Condo 6 make sure you ask if the price is for everything otherwise when you go to move out you will be hit with water and power usage like some have in the past.

Cheers

Drew

Also check with Honeys coffee shop at VT6 [email protected] +66875343180 as she also had quite a few rooms available for 900-1800

...make sure you ask if the price is for everything otherwise when you go to move out you will be hit with water and power usage like some have in the past...

A good question to ask about any condo rental, not just Condo6. Most of the services you take for granted in a hotel are extra with condo rental...laundry, room-cleaning, utilities, lounger rental.

Edited by Slacker

Also check with Honeys coffee shop at VT6 [email protected] +66875343180 as she also had quite a few rooms available for 900-1800

Does Honey run a separate operation from condo6 and Dancewatchers?

I am looking at condo6.com. It seems to have more Talay 6 condos available for rental than Dancewatchers. Does anyone know about condo6? I know that Dancewatchers is legitimate, but don't know about condo6.

Hello Sexyfarangman, Condo6 in View Talay 6 is very honest, and yes they rent condos out for their owners. When you rent out a condo for a few days or a week you will be charged a rate that usually includes electric and water usage in the daily rate quoted to you. When you rent for a month or more you are usually given the bill for the water and electric at the end of the month, or end of your stay. A condo rental is not like a hotel. Dancewatchers also rents out condos for their owners and are known for their excellent service to the customer. I stongly urge you to try Dancewatchers and rent a condo if you have never done so, you will probably never use a hotel again. You get more value for your money and you get a better view usually. Check out Condos 26/1006 and 26/1004 on the Dancewatchers website page two. Beachroadlover

Had a look at Dancewatchers website and i'm very impressed. Certainly one to think about next time. Cheers.

Dancewatchers with Tik are a fantastic service !, you are looked after from the moment you book till the moment you leave. No hidden costs and very good rates. Cannot recommend enough .

Do you guys get discount from the prices in condo6 or Dancewatchers or is it more normal that you have to pay the price mentioned in the website?

The price that you see on the website from Dancewatchers is the price that you pay. But they offer great service. I already used them 3 times and my booking is already made for february!