IGNORED

Football season 2011/12.

Thaihot

Hey Jockey, maybe you should cancel the march fixtures if the closing date is 2nd April! Just a thought.

Thank you... How stupid i am... 11th March at 2pm closing date ..

Manchester City Fixtures...... Manchester United Fixtures

11th March.. Swansea (A) .0-1......11th March... West Brom (H) 3-0

19th March .. Chelsea (H) .2-1...... 18th March....Wolves (A) 2-1

24th March... Stoke (A)....1-1....... 26th March... Fulham (H) 3-0

31st March... Sunderland (H).2-0... 2nd April... Blackburn Rovers (A) 1-1

8th April..; Arsenal (A) ........1-1......8th April ...QPR (A) 1-1

11th April... West Brom (H).2-0......11th April ... Wigan (A) 2-0

14 th April... Norwich (A)...1-1.......15th April.... Aston Villa(H) 2-0

22nd April... Woves (A).....2-1........ 22nd April ...Everton(H) 1-1

30th April... Man Utd (H)...2-1....... .30th April.. Man City (A) 1-2

6th May...Newcastle (A)....0-1.........6th May...Swansea (H) 3-0

12 th May...QPR (H)......3-0............12 th May...Sunderland (A)2-2

Same Manx score first, city to beat 2-1

Best of luck..... Thank you

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are right , 29 not 30.....

Manchester United lost at Old Trafford against Athelico Biblao 2-3 which i thought , was a entertaining match, Biblao deserved every credit for their win, they outplayed them most of the time with fast flowing football and restrict United space in every dept.. De Gea was United best player even though three goals went into his net, he also made some good saves.. United was fortunte to get the last minute penalty to give themselves a glimmer of hope next week in Spain..I have a guts feeling United will overcome the first leg defeat... thay know what to expect from them, will play a different team with Scholes and Valencia coming in... What a good match it was.... Manchester City lost away to Sporting Lisbon 1-0, i,m sure they will win in the second leg next week, Sporting Lisbon must have thought they won already by a over the top celebration at the end of the match.....

MAN UTD were crap & could not pass the ball.

MAN UTD are in decline big time & the European games have shown this all season long.

MAN UTD can not sign or attract World class players any more & there Youth system is not Barcs is it.

Half of MAN UTD's squad are not fit for the shirt.

I will stop at that as I will get on a rant.

I Love my team but they are poor & shit this season.

Second in the Prem sounds good but come on how crap are the other teams this year & last ?????

:001_Sawasdee:

MAN UTD were crap & could not pass the ball.

MAN UTD are in decline big time & the European games have shown this all season long.

MAN UTD can not sign or attract World class players any more & there Youth system is not Barcs is it.

Half of MAN UTD's squad are not fit for the shirt.

I will stop at that as I will get on a rant.

I Love my team but they are poor & shit this season.

Second in the Prem sounds good but come on how crap are the other teams this year & last ?????

You could be right, Look at Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester City and few British clubs in Euro football, all shits... Spanish football are far superior this decades..

Everyone forgets the mighty Spurs! We've had a great season. And we'll win the FA Cup

Everyone forgets the mighty Spurs! We've had a great season. And we'll win the FA Cup

You have done nothing just yet this season period.

You are looking like you will lose the best manager you ever had in the modern day era.

I am sure you will not hang on to your best 2 players if you are not in the Champions Leauge & Harry has taken the Mission inpossible Job of England manager.

Mighty Spurs yes mighty when compared to a few years back.

The last 2 Prem games have proved you are still miles away from being the real deal IMO.

You have done nothing just yet this

And Man U have?

And Man U have?

Read my above posts I said Man UTD were shit plus much more.

I was not the guy saying Spurs were mighty was I.

I like all football guys & critics just ran some facts & some probabilities past you & tell me you did not see my points young man ????

If you can keep Harry then you will have had a mighty result with that.

:GrinNod1:

The Mighty Spurs have had a great season, Arsenal have had their worst season for many years....The gap...4 points and reducing at an alarming rate!

The Mighty Spurs have had a great season, Arsenal have had their worst season for many years....The gap...4 points and reducing at an alarming rate!

I fear Arsenal will take the third place because the injuries on Dawson is a big blow to Spurs defence, King is a great player but he is a one or two pace slower now like Rio Ferdinand, Arsenal are finding the form at the wrong time, they played super but no trophies available, not good enough, but looks a favorite for the third place.

11th March.. Swansea (A) 1-1 .......11th March... West Brom (H) 2-1

19th March .. Chelsea (H) ...2-2.... 18th March....Wolves (A) 1-1

24th March... Stoke (A)........2-1... 26th March... Fulham (H) 3-1

31st March... Sunderland (H)..3-1.. 2nd April... Blackburn Rovers (A) 0-0

8th April..; Arsenal (A) .......1-3.......8th April ...QPR (H) 4-1

11th April... West Brom (H)..6-0.....11th April ... Wigan (A) 1-3

14 th April... Norwich (A)...1-2.......15th April.... Aston Villa(H) 2-0

22nd April... Woves (A)....3-1......... 22nd April ...Everton(H) 1-0

30th April... Man Utd (H)....3-0...... .30th April.. Man City (A) 3-0

6th May...Newcastle (A)...0-0..........6th May...Swansea (H) 4-2

12 th May...QPR (H).....5-1.............12 th May...Sunderland (A) 2-2

I fear Arsenal will take the third place because the injuries on Dawson is a big blow to Spurs defence, King is a great player but he is a one or two pace slower now like Rio Ferdinand, Arsenal are finding the form at the wrong time, they played super but no trophies available, not good enough, but looks a favorite for the third place.

Be interesting to see how the guy they signed from Blackburn fits into the defence. Not a young lad but he might be ok.

Gadget.

Mighty Spurs again blew it at Everton.

0 points from 9 looks like squeaky bum time has come early at the mighty Spurs.

You should get 4th place but on current form you might just fuck that up also.

Bale to Man City looks more on than your 3rd place in the Prem right.

:Busted:

As bad as Spurs have been recently and Arsenal have had a poor season by their standards. Spare a thought us supporters of Liverpool. Bad getting worse with a plethora of average players signed for big money and on a decent wedge. Losing Lucas was critical to us this year but if your season gets derailed by the loss of one player it says something about your depth. The game against Sunderland who are an ordinary side was some of the most turgid lacklustre football i have witnessed from the redmen.

The premiership is weaker now than for years. I feel United are second basically because the other "contenders" other than city are pretty much rubbish. Bilbao made them look like a side with no idea how to play football. No doubt the return of Carrick into the starting line up will see them stronger in the return leg but it says something about their depth to. A side that is currently 5th in La liga can go to Old Trafford and play them off the park. Unthinkable a few years ago. It's only 3 years ago Liverpool beat Real Madrid 4-0. That 09 side with Mascherano Alonso and an in form Torres was light years in front of the current one.

Thai Hot, I fear you are right, me and my big mouth eh,

Gadget.

Mighty Spurs again blew it at Everton.

0 points from 9 looks like squeaky bum time has come early at the mighty Spurs.

You should get 4th place but on current form you might just fuck that up also.

Bale to Man City looks more on than your 3rd place in the Prem right.

:Busted:

More likely Bale to Barcelona. Surely he wouldn't give up the opportunity to play along side the fantastic Messi. George Best used to be the best player in my book but Messi has now taken over.

As bad as Spurs have been recently and Arsenal have had a poor season by their standards. Spare a thought us supporters of Liverpool. Bad getting worse with a plethora of average players signed for big money and on a decent wedge. Losing Lucas was critical to us this year but if your season gets derailed by the loss of one player it says something about your depth. The game against Sunderland who are an ordinary side was some of the most turgid lacklustre football i have witnessed from the redmen.

The premiership is weaker now than for years. I feel United are second basically because the other "contenders" other than city are pretty much rubbish. Bilbao made them look like a side with no idea how to play football. No doubt the return of Carrick into the starting line up will see them stronger in the return leg but it says something about their depth to. A side that is currently 5th in La liga can go to Old Trafford and play them off the park. Unthinkable a few years ago. It's only 3 years ago Liverpool beat Real Madrid 4-0. That 09 side with Mascherano Alonso and an in form Torres was light years in front of the current one.

I think you made an interesting comment. A few years ago I saw Lucas play when Liverpool came here (Thailand). With most of the players on the field a similar stature to him he looked pretty decent. But, in the real world, (the Premiership) he's looked very ordinary. I think last season he might have scored what many believed to be a cracking goal from outside the box in one game. For me this happened due to his poor first touch which sent the ball a few meters away from him. He had to sprint, hit it, and it went in. Yes you need talent to do that but his talent is not enough for Liverpool and I doubt if he'd find a place in any other premier league teams.

If you lose Lucas, and use the word critical in the same sentence, then the team is in very big trouble. Liverpool, having seen their rather insipid performance

against Cardiff, are a very long way from re-joining the top tier of English football.

I think you made an interesting comment. A few years ago I saw Lucas play when Liverpool came here (Thailand). With most of the players on the field a similar stature to him he looked pretty decent. But, in the real world, (the Premiership) he's looked very ordinary. I think last season he might have scored what many believed to be a cracking goal from outside the box in one game. For me this happened due to his poor first touch which sent the ball a few meters away from him. He had to sprint, hit it, and it went in. Yes you need talent to do that but his talent is not enough for Liverpool and I doubt if he'd find a place in any other premier league teams.

If you lose Lucas, and use the word critical in the same sentence, then the team is in very big trouble. Liverpool, having seen their rather insipid performance

against Cardiff, are a very long way from re-joining the top tier of English football.

I agree with you in regards to being a long way from the top tier of English football. We are pretty rubbish at the minute. As for Lucas he is one of those players that came as a youngster and was poor initially and really improved. If you speak with anyone who watches the team play every week or even anyone who watches the side a lot. You will get the same response. He is a very very good footballer. One of our best players and easily our best DM by a mile. Liverpool can't score goals even in games that we dominate but his loss really made us lose our shape and also a touch of stability. Truth is everyone gets injuries and no club has had more than Man U this season. They are still at the pointy end of the table though.

Agreed Lucas a brilliant player, he is the engine of Liverpool, made them click , a geat supplier of creating goals for the forwards.. Seems Gerrand age is catching up on him, Used to be a great player but this season, he is nothing like that anymore, mind you he has injuries that niggling him all season. Yesterday, Kenny Dalgish said he was happy with the way Liverpool playing this season, happy with the carling cup and still in th FA .. But i wonder will the owners satisfy with the seventh place and missing out the potential £40 m champion League revenue next season . Agreed the Spanish League are far better than the Premiership, Barcelona years of playing brilliant football has helped the spanish counterparts to improve massively.

Agreed Lucas a brilliant player, he is the engine of Liverpool, made them click , a geat supplier of creating goals for the forwards.. Seems Gerrand age is catching up on him, Used to be a great player but this season, he is nothing like that anymore, mind you he has injuries that niggling him all season. Yesterday, Kenny Dalgish said he was happy with the way Liverpool playing this season, happy with the carling cup and still in th FA .. But i wonder will the owners satisfy with the seventh place and missing out the potential £40 m champion League revenue next season . Agreed the Spanish League are far better than the Premiership, Barcelona years of playing brilliant football has helped the spanish counterparts to improve massively.

Still not sure about Lucas. If he is the Liverpool engine room in 12 months time you can have a beer on me.

Thai Hot, I fear you are right, me and my big mouth eh,

I am sorry I was a bit harsh on you but mighty was a word I find there to be challenged when used out of context.

IMO since they the FA & the Media Murdoc's criminal enterprise have been going on about Harry for the next England manager it has fucked Spurs up & they have not been the team they were all season since.

Strange things happen just like last season they sack Ray Wilkins & Chelsea then are not the same & play shit from there on in.

I am a massive football fan & you have to Love Harry.

:Wassup1:

Some good points there mate.

Liverpool have spent tons of money on some players & they have not come good.

The Brazilian boy Lucas has been missed IMO.

Suarez must be sold as he has done far to much damage & is not good for the money machine of sponsorship & trade as a global brand.

Sunderland may be a average team but my God they have the best underrated manager ever & is every owner or director stupid or can they not see the man Martin O Neil is there answer to there prayers.

I respect Liverpool & there amazing History but they are no better now than 12 months ago.

Lets not talk about MAN UTD as I am a very pissed of Fan this year & have been since they did not sign a real world class player or a world class midfielder last summer 2011.

MAN UTD will come 2nd in the Prem only because the rest are also shit.

Your main point about going backwards in Europe is true also.

:Bravo1:

Lucas has been the Captain of the Brazil national side at just about every level since he was a kid.

You do not get to be Captain of Brazils teams of any age unless you have got it IMO.

I am sure King Kenny will do some business in the summer.

:Wassup1:

Some good points there mate.

Liverpool have spent tons of money on some players & they have not come good.

The Brazilian boy Lucas has been missed IMO.

Suarez must be sold as he has done far to much damage & is not good for the money machine of sponsorship & trade as a global brand.

Sunderland may be a average team but my God they have the best underrated manager ever & is every owner or director stupid or can they not see the man Martin O Neil is there answer to there prayers.

I respect Liverpool & there amazing History but they are no better now than 12 months ago.

Lets not talk about MAN UTD as I am a very pissed of Fan this year & have been since they did not sign a real world class player or a world class midfielder last summer 2011.

MAN UTD will come 2nd in the Prem only because the rest are also shit.

Your main point about going backwards in Europe is true also.

:Bravo1:

utd could do worst than sign martinez who played in defence against you in midweek,he can also play in front of the back four and is young and as good as sergio busquetts in my opinion,got to be talking 20 mill at least.

What a turnaround for Manchester clubs just now... Manchester United has took over the top from Manchester City with a 2-1 win against West Brom with two Rooneys Goal, Manchester City lost away 1-0 to impressive Swansea who also had their penalty saved by Hart.. Still a long way to go, City have a harder run in than United, City has yet play Arsenal, Newcastle and Chelsea whereas United has done them all, Except they have to face each other on 30th April at Etihad Staduim.. Should be a great run in for both of em, probably the experience will be a significant advantage...

You are 2 points up Gadget, Myself and Sleuth are one point.... Only three of us in the competition... Lol :P

Archived