IGNORED

best hamburgers in pattaya

hi guys where do you think the best hamburger in pattaya is , i love the burger stand on soi 8, clean & fresh !!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think its called big tex or something like that, they have the world record for the biggest burger

good burgers but a bit on the pricey side!

depends if you want an american monster burger

Say Bobs BBQ LK Metro

or a tasty japanese gourmet burger ( I was introduced to them by an American so dont shoot the messenger)

MOS Burger

L5 ( i think) Central Festival

Coops

ITS MY GAMBLE YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN GGF

Club C4C

Club BB (sigh)

Club 3DR

Bobs BBQ would be the best I've had. LK Metro, cooked right, huge, delicious. Bobs is actually one of the best burgers I've had ANYWHERE.

MOS Burger is cool too, for the japanese burger =D

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I work for the Night Wish group and The Pattaya News in Pattaya, Thailand. I run monthly meetups and bar crawls.. I also run the weekly Newbie Wednesday meetup sessions at Sexy in the City on Soi 6. Sexy in the City is located across from Queen Victoria Inn. 

soi dianna at the top near soi Buckhow and further down near mk metro the new place on soi lk near mash pretty good...but i normally hitting these places pretty drunk on the way home at 4 or 5am, as a side line if you like ribs around 7 or 8 pm on the corner of soi Lankey and Buckhow out front of i think it is a 7/11 really good ribs and roasted chicken as well

Mos +1

Very clean, freshly cooked to order and tasty

Yeah Nice but too small, i go through 5 before im full !

December 17 2011 ....... The day Pattaya will be invaded by THE_GUN

The Ozzie Burger stand, Soi Dianna just off the corner of Soi Buakhao. The crispy bacon burger with cheese & ask for cooked onion, awesome is the word that comes to mind.

I eat hamberger only once and it was in Bobs BBQ. Great place and burger taste very good.

anyone know burger king in pattaya?

Had a skinful??? Need something tasty and quick to soak up the suds??? Or need a few mins to decide where to go next???

Forget Burger Kunt & McShit and get your ass over to Yakuza burger on Soi Lucky Star off Walking Street.

Each delicious burger is freshly cooked to order from this basic but very clean snack bar located on a small soi off WS.

Many a night I have staggered over looking for a tasty treat to soak up the alcohol before hitting the next bar. Also, lots of TGs wandering through this soi as they park their motorbikes just behind and use the soi as a shortcut to WS so constant flow of eye candy for you to checkout while munching away.

yakuza-burger.jpg

a nightly snack is pretty good at hamburger stand at soi 2 opposite Honey pot!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Bobs BBQ would be the best I've had. LK Metro, cooked right, huge, delicious. Bobs is actually one of the best burgers I've had ANYWHERE.

MOS Burger is cool too, for the japanese burger =D

Xylanic s right Mos burger is cool but Bob's is the best burger i have had in Pattaya

Xylanic s right Mos burger is cool but Bob's is the best burger i have had in Pattaya

where is mos burger ??

I'm with Spursman on Yakuza Burger on Soi Lucky Star. They even have a Big Kahuna burger, right out of Pulp Fiction, so don't wear your Flock of Seagulls T-Shirt, and a good location for girl watching in the early evening.

Retired

• 3 weeks later...

depends if you want an american monster burger

Say Bobs BBQ LK Metro

or a tasty japanese gourmet burger ( I was introduced to them by an American so dont shoot the messenger)

MOS Burger

L5 ( i think) Central Festival

Coops

Its gone mate, shame it was soo good

Archived