IGNORED

best hamburgers in pattaya

Bob's BBQ is an awesome place for a burger and other mexican food also.

If you are looking for something on the run the burger stand down the bottom of Soi Dianna is also pretty damn good.

I usuall prefer to eat Thai food when in Thailand but sometimes I need a burger to settle the stomach down.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi guys where do you think the best hamburger in pattaya is , i love the burger stand on soi 8, clean & fresh !!!!

FRIENDSHIP SUPERMARKET , PATTAYA TAI, 4 FOR 50B, GO HOME FRY THEM UP, BIT OF SALAD, LOVELY

Tropical Bert's do decent burgers. What's with Bob's shutting down? I saw workmen emptying the place earlier this week. Looked like everything was going to the scrapyard...

"There are two types of women, those that charge for blow jobs and those that don't. The ones that don't end up costing you far more." ~Charlie Sheen~

small_charlie_sheen_hat_cigar.jpg

Bob's BBQ is an awesome place for a burger and other mexican food also.

If you are looking for something on the run the burger stand down the bottom of Soi Dianna is also pretty damn good.

I usuall prefer to eat Thai food when in Thailand but sometimes I need a burger to settle the stomach down.

Next time i'm down in patts i will give Bob's BBQ a try.

Sound's very good to me.Also the other advices.Thanks all.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

just try bacon burger in hard rock cafe..

best i've ever had.

I agree with this BUT it is so expensive!

All the food I have had there is great.

I was looking at the prices and though..."OK a little expensive but I will pay it"

THEN the bill came and VAT was added on after the prices quoted in the menu.

I hate it when they do this.

Next time i'm down in patts i will give Bob's BBQ a try.

Sound's very good to me.Also the other advices.Thanks all.Cheers.

It was very good but unfortunately is it now closed.

It was very good but unfortunately is it now closed.

[/quote

What happen's about??? Will it open again,or at an other place???

Please let me in the line as well.Thanks and Cheers mate.

What happen's about??? Will it open again,or at an other place???

Please let me in the line as well.Thanks and Cheers mate.

I don't live in Pattaya.

i got that information from a thread in PA.

Apparently it closed a couple of weeks ago and no one really knows why.

I read yesterday that the place was being stripped down on the inside so I doubt it will re-open at all.

Maybe making way for another GoGo in LK????

Only speculating of course.

I don't live in Pattaya.

i got that information from a thread in PA.

Apparently it closed a couple of weeks ago and no one really knows why.

I read yesterday that the place was being stripped down on the inside so I doubt it will re-open at all.

Maybe making way for another GoGo in LK????

Only speculating of course.

What a shit if it will be true.May be we don't have enough GO GO's in town yet???.

So we only can look what will be happens at all.Thanks and Cheers mate.

• 3 weeks later...

If you get out Jomtien-way, "Just Burgers" on the beach road between Sois 7 & 8 --- just a sidewalk stand with a few stools. Burgers quite savory.

• 1 month later...

Turn off Second Road on to soi 10, about 30 yards on the left there is a little burger bar sits there. The same pleasant Thai lady has worked in it for years and her burgers and fries are excellent, you get salad with it also, Been many times mostly late at night mind you but would recommend it. Not expensive either.

Stevie

hi guys where do you think the best hamburger in pattaya is , i love the burger stand on soi 8, clean & fresh !!!!

Do yourself a favor and call Nick the Pizza. Just don't order the pizza. Looked/tasted like ketchup on a flat tortilla. Disappointing.

But their cheeseburgers are fantastic! Thick beef, fat and greasy and tasty/satisfying as all get out... I will be ordering more when I get to town, but I now tell my teerak "no pizza for me from Nick's!"

Free delivery!

:)

"Debauchery University post-graduate sabbatical"

Turn off Second Road on to soi 10, about 30 yards on the left there is a little burger bar sits there. The same pleasant Thai lady has worked in it for years and her burgers and fries are excellent, you get salad with it also, Been many times mostly late at night mind you but would recommend it. Not expensive either.

Unfortunately she lost her pitch - they are fixing up the bar and she is in bits - was desperately trying to find another pitch without any luck.

I gave her 1000bt when I left just to help along the way - she has a beautiful 12 year old daughter from some cunt from Manchester who has never even met his own child!

I gotta go with Yakuza, not just for the burgers, fries and beer but for the other type of buns you can watch while eating there.

Unfortunately she lost her pitch - they are fixing up the bar and she is in bits - was desperately trying to find another pitch without any luck.

I gave her 1000bt when I left just to help along the way - she has a beautiful 12 year old daughter from some cunt from Manchester who has never even met his own child!

Damn, thats sad. I'd always have a curry sausage or bacon roll for the missus on my way home. I remember the daughter. Very sad indeed, I always left a generous tip also.

Genuinely sorry to here this, she is a nice lady, and yes i seen the kid there in the past, shame that. Hope she gets something sorted soon. Thanks for the info Socrates.

Stevie

A good place is the Bay Breeze hotel at bottom of Soi Honey near 2nd Road.

They serve a great Bacon Cheese Burger with Fries, Coleslaw and Shrimp Mayonaise (think normal price about 120B)but they sometimes have it on special every week or so for ONLY 85B!!

A Bar-gain

Always stop by when its on Special!

Soi 7 Burger opposite Anna Jet Bar :Good_One:

:Agree1: Without doubt the best burger or double cheeseburger in Pattaya. Always cooked fresh to order and looks exactly the same as the photographs in the big burger chains. The only difference is that it tastes wonderful and looks it too. This lady has been doing burgers for over 10 years in Pattaya. Please try one when next in Soi 7 as you will never be disappointed :Number1a:

Archived