IGNORED

best hamburgers in pattaya

In reply to AusThai:

I am the owner of the OzBurgers burger stand in Soi Dianna just before Soi Buakhao. We've been open for over two years now and have quite a reputation. "Best Burgers in Pattaya" We are with the two major food delivery companies, WOW and Door 2 Door, the only Burger stand that is. The patties are home made 150gm from Grade A Beef.

Try our Chilli Con Carne or Chutney Burger.....all home made. We're open from 12 noon till 6:30am

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In reply to AusThai:

I am the owner of the OzBurgers burger stand in Soi Dianna just before Soi Buakhao. We've been open for over two years now and have quite a reputation. "Best Burgers in Pattaya" We are with the two major food delivery companies, WOW and Door 2 Door, the only Burger stand that is. The patties are home made 150gm from Grade A Beef.

Try our Chilli Con Carne or Chutney Burger.....all home made. We're open from 12 noon till 6:30am

I've tried your burgers and recommend them to everyone best i've had in patts i also introduced my mate to them and he will def be a return customer.....very handy for me only a stone throw from my hotel, great after a night out on the p!ss...love the egg burger

After having driven by at least a 100 times I decided to stop at Just Burger on BR in Jomtien. Glad I did, a cheese burger, cooked any way you want and american crinkle cut type french fries with lett-tom-onion and your choice of about 8 different sauces. portion of FF was huge too. burger was under 100b, 1/3 lb and handmade. Falang owned and his wife is the cook. They do chicken burgers and wraps too.

\

For me best burger in Jomtien !!!!!!!

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

FF's were I think 50B and as I mentioned a huge portion :)

Enjoy.....

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

After having driven by at least a 100 times I decided to stop at Just Burger on BR in Jomtien. Glad I did, a cheese burger, cooked any way you want and american crinkle cut type french fries with lett-tom-onion and your choice of about 8 different sauces. portion of FF was huge too. burger was under 100b, 1/3 lb and handmade. Falang owned and his wife is the cook. They do chicken burgers and wraps too.

\

For me best burger in Jomtien !!!!!!!

i'll have to give it a try next time i'm out that way

• 2 weeks later...

At the Darkside opened a few months ago khao talo's burger service,

this guy makes really good fat tasy burgers, i eat there almost 1 time a week atleast, love his bacon cheese burger, ok it 129 bath but i get real gouda cheese, a 150 gramm real beefburger and 3 tasty bacon and a sweet big bun with fried union and Dutch mayionaise!!!

it's oppesite eakmongkol 2/1 , unfortenly he opens only at night from 18.00 if i am correct.

I've tried your burgers and recommend them to everyone best i've had in patts i also introduced my mate to them and he will def be a return customer.....very handy for me only a stone throw from my hotel, great after a night out on the p!ss...love the egg burger

I have to agree good burgers and they also do pork burgers the girl I was with love them

www.lcfc.com

www.leicestertigers.com

Posted Image

CountdownClockCodes.com

Sportsman Bar S0I 13 is always good and has nice sides... but dude... your in Thailand... hamburgers... really :)

• 1 month later...

Man...so much good food is recommended in this food forum. thanks to everyone for making all these posts so we could know where to have good eaats when we cum to patts.

Just Burgers on Jomtien Beach Road between soi 8 and soi 9 ROCKS!! They use Tilliamook Cheese from Oregon. Breakfast burger is the exact same as a bacon cheeseburger, but you get a friend egg in there as well. AWESOME!!! Justin who runs the place is EXTREMELY friendly as well.

• 1 year later...

Just Burgers in Jomtien are good but OzBurgers opened a nice new burger shop behind the Rompho Road bars in Jomtien Second Road late in 2012.

Does OzBurgers add something to the meat? The patty fell apart the time I had one, and I never went back. And what exactly is Grade A beef?

Archived