• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Esco

• Siam Sam

• ryan84cfc

• Bastos60

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

God....my last trip I had the shits the ENTIRE damn trip!!!! UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH....................and the worst part would be early in the AM when it came on, and I had a LBFM in the bed with me.....HAHAHAHAHA.............went to the bathroom, turned on the water faucet, and let'er rip!!!!! But one lil gal asked me one morning........."ohhhhhh............you feel better?" HAHAHAHAHAHA

reminds me of pouring a bucket of water on a flat rock!!! hahahaha

Reminds me of my last trip to Patts, had breaky with my overnighter got back to my room and I had to let a huge one rip (fart) that is....If you were around a group of mates and let a huge one rip they would all start pissing themselves laughing.But I couldnt drop a bomb infront of this cute little sweetie ...So I ran to my mates room the door was unlocked , I thought he was all alone went into his bathroom and just let a huge fart rip...

I came out with a huge look of relief on my face and I see him and his LT overnighter both upright and staring right at me... I just looked at them and said OH UM OH , hi what time do you want to go have UM , ARRR breakfast ERRR, Lunch ERRR ...See ya later..

Edited by flying_guitars

"You only get two pieces of ass in your life. Your first and your last." Everything in between is extra gravy and I love extra gravy.

No i dont get the runs in Pattaya , LOS , Malayasia , Cuba , ... But when i go to Egypt after 3 days i have it and i feel terrible ( twice Egypt twice very very sick) , my doc says its a bactiria that is bad for me in Egypt. I'm very happy that i dont have it LOS , i take some precautions , i clean my theath with bottled water , i eat only there where i see many thais eating , sometimes (if i dont trust it)i dont take ice in my softdrinks , always drink at least one coke a day ( the say thats good , some say drink one wiskey/day).

Maybe you have bad luck with thai food , dont eat it and go to Mc Donalds or stuff like this , there a medicine that can help if it is the bacteria you cant handle but one of the sideeffects is : allergic to sun , not good in LOS.

Try first to drink only bottleld water , softdrinks in can or bottle and never take ice. ( or beer without ice)

I had them for my whole 4 weeks.

A couple of times i was gonna fart in the bed.....PHEW...glad i never as i would never have been able to look the cleaner in the eye again.

I reckon one time i could have hit a wall 10ft away :)

Tried all mentioned but they would not stop :D

I had to plan my journeys :ThankGod1:

Refering to taking Gatorade to put salts back into body ,there is another drink you can try in crystal form ,get from a pharmacy for 6 baht a packet ,Electrolytes,usually orange flavour ,works well for sweat from body as well,one brand is Stronk-K.

Last trip ate first meal at Henry J Bean thinking quality would help but within one hour was confined to the room for evening. Thereafter ate hotel breakfast and fast food (McD, BK, KFC, etc.) and had no problems, go figure. Also ate less food than normal but drank more beer so not hungry. No ice in any drinks and bottled water other times. Perhaps just lucky.

Nothing worse than a shart (shit fart) especially when away from home base or good facilities.

Common sense is not very common.

I usually get it at some point. Was in a bar one night just having a game of C4 with a bar girl and i farted and followed through, i told the girl i might be a while at the toilet. I quickly gave the loo attendant my 5bht and rushed through the turnstyle. I squatted down over the hole in the floor and noticed shit all over the inside of of my jeans...just great :rolleyes: To top it off, there was no bog paper. There was, however, a tub of brown smelly water and a plastic scoop to the right of me and a bin full of used shit paper to the left, so i went for the less of two evils and started scooping the shitty water to clean my arse with and the used bog paper to remove the shit from my jeans.

A good 20 minutes later i emerged from the toilet and told the attendant there was no bog roll, to which she replied "you pick it up on your way in" while pointing at a pile on her desk :D When i got back to the bar, the girl said she thought i'd done a runner to escape paying the bill. If only she knew...

yorky just read your thead thats hilarious iam in tears here.

Immodium all the way, never leave home without it. Can usually handle about 4 days of Thai food then have to resort to a Maccy D's to stodge my system back up again.

Dont worry even the Thai's get the shits so us farang aint alone :Chokdee3:

My understanding of women goes only as far as the pleasures.

-- Michael Caine (Alfie, 1966)

hope I be lucky Iam straight scotch drinker...................

Looks like scotch and bottle water for me ................ :GiveBeer1:

oooo cheers for the heads up

i'll pack plenty immodium haha, really don't like the sound of having to squat one out every ten minutes, instead of slamming into a fine looking lady hah

I went to los for 10 days. Did great until the flight back home.

Went something like this...

I will definitely take some sulfs drugs to combat this next time. Cramps and all, plus squirting green water every 2-3 hours. Crap, I couldn't even consider a shag; being afraid I would come in two places at the same time!!

**edited to add I think I found this photo on PA, It fit so I saved it. If it belongs to anyone, thnaks you have represented me to a "T"

post-1185-1201214687_thumbjpg

Edited by Joz72087