IGNORED

Do you get the runs in Pattaya?

ryan84cfc

Is it just me or am i the only 1 who gets the shits everyday in pattaya? I mean its hurrendous but you get use to it! Its like pouring a tin of beans out of ur ass :D

Edited by panudate
Changed to lower case

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mackem Stu

• Ajay75

• ryan84cfc

• Bastos60

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The runs don't bother me. In June i was in Sakon Nackon for a week, eating Lao food, which i have never done before. My arse was champion. Got back to patts and within 12 hours had the shits. i bame the kamagra Jelly's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Double Gold Medalist. 2006 Mongering Olympics

eat farang food and try to keep cool. and have extra water to replace fluid loss.

eat farang food and try to keep cool. and have extra water to replace fluid loss.

I always travel with at least 5 packs of Imodiem instants. Gave my TG some last trip and she ask for the box to show the Pharmacy she thought they were that good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Double Gold Medalist. 2006 Mongering Olympics

Seems we're all different.

I'm usually OK eating the local food, even off the street vendors' barbecues, but not everyone can handle all the chilies.

The Thai version of Falang food sometimes sets me going, so I'm careful where I eat that.

Of course, a dirty kitchen will always get you, but that's the case everywhere.

Bryan's point about fluid loss is a good one, but I'd recommend Gatorade of some other sports drink rather than plain water because they also replace some of the salts that you lose.

Cheers

LL

IS IT JUST ME OR AM I THE ONLY 1 WHO GETS THE SHITS EVERYDAY IN PATTAYA? I MEAN ITS HURRENDOUS BUT YOU GET USE TO IT! ITS LIKE POURING A TIN OF BEANS OUT OF UR ASS :)
gidday ryan, after reading that you are my long lost soulmate. have been to sin city 21 times & without fail shit through the eye of a needle within 2 seconds flat of arrival.

Seems we're all different.

I'm usually OK eating the local food, even off the street vendors' barbecues, but not everyone can handle all the chilies.

The Thai version of Falang food sometimes sets me going, so I'm careful where I eat that.

Same here. I ate Thai food for two weeks and felt great. Then I had a falang meal and got the runs for a couple of days.

Maybe all the Mexican food I eat is good training for LOS.

gidday ryan, after reading that you are my long lost soulmate. have been to sin city 21 times & without fail shit through the eye of a needle within 2 seconds flat of arrival.

its the climate change

:)

Its just something i accept in LOS now. The first couple of trips it was fucking horrendous. Your asking for trouble if you eat spicy food everyday, but i love it.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

I had a couple of days shitting fluid on my last trip, did not enjoy it much. Solution was to eat close to hotel and do the shitting in my own room. I hate those toilets in Pattaya!

its like a guessing game with me wondering what colour its going to be, bluebery juice from seven 11 makes it a wonderful green colour

thank god its not just me! to be honest tho i do get use to it after a few days its just a thing that happens when your there! put it this way the arse hole shower next to the toilet got a good hammering! my arse shower seen more arse than a gay lifer in prison

Is it just me or am i the only 1 who gets the shits everyday in pattaya? I mean its hurrendous but you get use to it! Its like pouring a tin of beans out of ur ass :13:

Everyone I know seems to. I think it is mainly to do with the storage conditions and cleanliness or rather lack of it when the food is being prepared.

Bryan's point about fluid loss is a good one, but I'd recommend Gatorade of some other sports drink rather than plain water because they also replace some of the salts that you lose.

Cheers

LL

that is very good advice. keeping up the electolytes lost through sweating can keep you from getting that run-down feeling (not getting stinking drunk every night helps too).

I have decent Western food every 3rd day to keep my self relatively plugged up.

• 5 weeks later...

Immodium is your friend. I take it as a precaution anyway so as not to get caught out. Can lead to a bit of a build up though if you know what I mean lol

My understanding of women goes only as far as the pleasures.

-- Michael Caine (Alfie, 1966)

its like a guessing game with me wondering what colour its going to be, bluebery juice from seven 11 makes it a wonderful green colour

Sing along boys , you know the tune

Red and yellow and pink and green,

Purple and orange and blue,

I can sing a rainbow,

Sing a rainbow,

Sing a rainbow too!

5 days and i will be there !!! got to get me some of that blueberry juice :wub::rolleyes:

First few trips i don't think i had a solid shit the whole time i was there and at times would be in pain. Last time in LOS i seemed to be ok, not sure why that was but it certainly felt a lot better.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

its strange with me some i have the wildies sometimes not. tell you what though, there is nothing better than a good satisfying hard shite...love it!!!

Without a family a rich man is very poor

Happens to everybody at some point..

I don't like the buffets, you never know how long it has been sitting there..

When it happens you can get electrolyte powder at the pharmacy to replace salts, just drinking lots of water will actually dehydrate you even more at this point....

For more serious cases anti-biotics will usually clear it out witin a day, ask at the pharmacy (a good one) or see a doctor if you're not sure..

Be carefull with imodium! It can be quite bad if you have a bacterial infection..