Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

kiffs weight loss journey can i do it ?

kiff

i was 145kg (keeping in mind tho at 120kg i am prity ripped) when i went to pattaya my first trip and had a hell of a time .

than when i come home i decided i was that depressed that i would keep my pattaya life style going i have been drinking piss eating junk food couldnt walk past a chocolate bar without having a bite than having to finsh it so onto my last trip

6 months later

i went to sit in the same plane seet that i had last time and there was a problem fuck me i didnt fit how fucking imbaressing it was had to get moved to a double seet fuck the shame mate

so anyway got sick over there ear infection from songkran and the ladie weighed me 163kg fuck me i had put on 18kg in 6 months jesus and also the sex on my part was shit if the girl didnt work hard i couldnt blo

so on the way back i booked buisness class so i wasnt embaressed

so when i come back home i had to think about my life and its taken me a month to get my head into gear but i am on my way back down to a descent shagging weight lol

i will start my own thread on this so i can update it and tell ya how i am going for all interested anyway

and here the new thread is

i will put my progress on here and see how i go

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kiff

• 999Baht

• The Viking

• andyaus

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can do it Kiff. I'm on the weight loss journey. I'm 123kgs at 6'4" and need to shed 20kgs by my October/November Trip..

Hey mate,

get ya hands on the Hebalife shit!!

It fucking works.

U don't even have to exercise if ya don't want but that makes it quicker.

I use to sell the shit but the business is toooooo foooooking hard.

I sold it to guys in the pups as they couldn't believe how quick my beer gut disappeared!!!

The weight will drop/melt off ya.

What you save in food my compensate a fair bit towards the box of stuff ya need.

It is called (Cellular Nutrition) if they haven't changed the name.

If you do - ask for a wholesale price!!

Good luck. I wish I could afford it here in LOS!!

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

so basically the goals

well i have a trip booked in september to had back to pattaya with four mates

i want to be comfortable flying in economie evan tho now i have flow buisness i think i will go that way all the time

so i weighed myself and i am 165kg now fuck i must have put some more on when i got home

so any way i have 12 weeks till i leave

my target weight is going to be 135kg so i have been eating healthy for this week so far at the start of next week i will incorperate the gym in the scheduale

so i will update in a week with the first reall results

ps keep the comments comming

OK Mate....I have been looking for some push to get me to losing weight myself.

I know it is a lot harder to get and then more importantly stay motivated if you are doing it by yourself.

You have taken a great step by announcing it publicly and I would like to keep you accountable to it IF you will do the same for me.

I currently weigh about 105 kg and am 25 KG over what I want to be.

I agree that shagging is a lot better when you are fitter and I want to get there again.

If you don't mind I wouldn't mind also recording my weightloss on here also so we can keep each other on the right track.

My next trip to Pattaya is on the 31st of August and I have a goal to wear a morphsuit for a barcrawl when I am there.

These do not look very good with a big gut.

I will start tomorrow!

We can do it!

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

sweet mate more is always better where in aus ya from ?

I'm from Sydney myself. You?

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I also like to play yoyo so I hope my own experience will give you motivation (BMI 21,6 - normal build) :

On a 6-weeks work placement in the USA, guess what ? I lost 5 kilos (yes, USA). I didn't go to the gym, I was quite sedentary and lazy : I used a car for 800 meters. I only took good care of my food that was reduced in calories. Eating well is the most important I learned. I love lasagna, pizza, junk food (Burger King, KFC,...) or whatever. But I avoid that as hell. Not good at all. It's what destroys you. I'm not addicted to gym so I only eat carefully. In my country I mostly eat rice, tuna, whole wheat bread, ham, chicken breast, turkey.

Second big enemy : alcohol. That's what "killed" my body. I only have one problem : small belly fats covering my past abdominal belt (still visible stand-up but not while seated). Before, I was used to go out the whole week-end (Friday, Saturday and only sometimes Sunday). A gym-addicted (10-15 hours/week) once told me : I must be careful on the week-end because it can kill the whole working week. Now, I understand. I try to be a man Cave when I'm not in Thailand (because I always take 3-4 kilos in ex-Siam). And when (un?)fortunately I have a "big week-end", I feel it on my bathroom scale : the whole week of "privation" was useless because of 2 days.

I had the best results last winter when I took a subscription to gym (1 month). By eating carefully and doing some gym (average 3 times a week for 90 minutes), I lost about 12 kilos. My last trip left me some traces so now my goal is to lose 3-4 kilos for July.

You really must wanting it in your head, and being able to refuse any Nutella in front of you, ordering a salad while others order Big Mac menu,...

Good for you guys. I wish you all the best and I'll watch for your reports.

Sex is like air, it's not important unless you aren't getting any

good luck guys, keep up the good work, u will feel and look better for it in the long run

train hard or go home was my mates mottoo in the army

it works some times, some times u just want to sack the gym and go on the piss,

hopefully i will be in los at the end of july, or even sooner, depends on my work rotation

be good guys, train hard. fight easy,,,,,,,,,,,

dirty

Good for you Kiff

I have been dieting for over 20 years and tried most things. The worse thing is that people think it is just your fault for being large. Not true...you probably have a very efficient system and your body stores excess calories. Doesn't mean it is your fault but you can do something about it.

Other problem is that everyone has an opinion about your body and they want to share it with you. Whether you ask them or not. Pisses me off big time. I won't tell you how to lose weight or how much exercise you need but if you are interested please PM me and I can tell you about my experiences. At your age I once lost 30 kg in 3 months from 120kg to 90kg.

20 Years later I have relapsed and need to get back on the diet...I found the my expensive body fat scales ONLY went to 140 Kgs and decided to make changes. I'm now down to 135 and think another 25kg is achievable.

Remember "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels"

Good luck

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

Much luck to you, important thing is to hold on to that motivation you have now and keep at it till you get where you want to be.

good luck to you fella, just imagine in your head all the thai girls cheering you on when your on the treadmill.

Good luck with your endeavour. Anything is possible with the correct mindset.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

• 2 weeks later...

Good for you Kiff

I have been dieting for over 20 years and tried most things. The worse thing is that people think it is just your fault for being large. Not true...you probably have a very efficient system and your body stores excess calories. Doesn't mean it is your fault but you can do something about it.

Other problem is that everyone has an opinion about your body and they want to share it with you. Whether you ask them or not. Pisses me off big time. I won't tell you how to lose weight or how much exercise you need but if you are interested please PM me and I can tell you about my experiences. At your age I once lost 30 kg in 3 months from 120kg to 90kg.

20 Years later I have relapsed and need to get back on the diet...I found the my expensive body fat scales ONLY went to 140 Kgs and decided to make changes. I'm now down to 135 and think another 25kg is achievable.

Remember "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels"

Good luck

Very good advice man. I too have been on the Yo-Yo too much and would dearly like to get in shape. I'm about 95kg and would like to lose about 10kg, I don't want to be ripped but just able to take off my shirt in public without being self-consiece. My problem is I have a job that requires me to sit in a chair for 12 hours a day +alcohol +shit food.

I must say that having a TG take care of me for a few days is good. She eats a whole lot more than I ever do, but she eats good fresh unprocessed foods and lot's of spice. I love Thai food and have surely not been hungry once and feel a little weight slipping already. Unfortunatly I can't keep her or take her home with me so I'm getting some cooking tips off her that I can take back home. I do cook Thai food myself at home but not everyday and I have not the reppitoir of dishes at my disposal that I have experienced in Thailand. I figure that if I can make some soup or rice dish in the same time it takes me to make a bacon and egg sandwich I can't lose...8)

Love to hear some tips from you though Andy if you want to share PM..

Peace...

Best of luck with it Kiff.I'm not sure what you are doing for exercise,but i did a program called turbulence training.It's excellent,50 mins training for 3-4 days a week.I've lost 16 kg in the past 10 weeks doing this.I also cut the shit food out and stopped drinking alcohol.A small price to pay considering I'll be giving it a fair crack it patts in oct.

Good for you man i currently weight in 95Kg

and i need to get back down to 75kg-80kg

i never relise losing weight could be this hard

so far i have cut junk food out of my diet and now i am trying to run 10 miles within a week

i too will keep you all updated

I have just started on the Dukan diet, google it have a look. check with your doctor if you have any health issues. It is more food based than exercise orientated. For the Action period, all you eat is protein with 20 mins brisk walking per day. You can fill in your personal details on line,height weight eating habits,etc, what your goal is, no need to subscribe, all the recipes are there, what food your permitted and so on. It is all sketched out for you.

I started on Sunday, weighed in at 82.2 this morning Tuesday weighed in again 79.3KGs,eating only steak, chicken, fish(not tinned)and a small quantity of oats as recommended by the site.

I do run however, at least 6km aday in temperatures of around 35c degrees, having said that I ran more than this previously without the significant weight loss of the last couple of days. My programme is due to finish in August.

Looking to get down to 75kgs, so far so good.

The best engine in the world is the vagina. It can be started with one finger. It is self-lubricating. It takes any size piston. And changes its own oil every four weeks. It is only a pity that the management system is so fucking temperamental.

quick update guys

so i have been training in the morning with 45min of cardio

and this week i have also started the night training heavy weights and a bit of cardio

so i am down to 157 so 8 kilo in 2.5 weeks am eating all the right stuff that goes with the diet i am on

so am on my way to my shagging weight lol

have a good one guys

oh and go new south wales

After my last trip to LOS I really piled on the weight. I weighed 99.7kg on the 1st May and so decided to diet. IMO I look and feel my best at between 80-85kg. What I do is I have a 6 inch Subway chicken breast sandwich with a side salad at about 11.00am. I don't have any sauce on the sandwich or the salad and have the Italian herbs and cheese bread as it add flavour. I don't think there's much more than 300-350 calories in the meal and it's pretty filling and healthy. In the evening about 6.00pm I eat anything I like as a one plate meal. If I feel like a snack I eat a large Granny Smith Apple (Can't stand the sugary red ones). I also drink lots of mineral water and take lots of supplements. I don't drink now (Maybe twice since 1st May) as beer really piles on the weight.

For exercise I have built up to 5 miles per day slow running (just over 6mph), 6 days per week. Today I weighed 86.4 kgs.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

if loosing weight fast is what your looking to do the best thing you can do is cut carbs out of your evening meals. The reason most people put on weight is from eating far too many carbs in the evening which never get burned so are converted to fat.

I too am about 10KG over what i need to be. Also running in the morning is a surefire way to burn up fat cells(dont eat before your jog/run...)

Most important is what you eat and when. If you are eating 5-6 small meals a day you can pretty much eat anything for these meals as they are burned off and used up very quickly, doing this also increases your metabolism and will keep it high for the whole day.

Just avoid so many carbs late on it the day and this will work wonders i know as i have dropped 10KG before in just 3 weeks eating small meals often, avoiding carbs and drinking plenty of water.

also 9 times out of 10 when you are feeling hungry this is in fact thirst not hunger, the symptoms/feeling is the same and being aware of how much Liquid you have consumed in a day will help you determine which is which.

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

Drop all carbohydrates and sugars from your diet (there is always going to be some but drop as many as you can) check out some of the low carb books from Atkins if you need some instructions about what has and does not have carbohydrates. You must adhere to this everyday, no cheating, and it will become a lifestyle in no time. Bread, pasta, sugary food, etc will become the furthest thought from your mind.

The hardest thing to give up for a lot of guys on here I imagine will be alcohol, but remember those drinks are FULL of sugar and carbs, plus the body will process alcohol before sugar, so at best you are putting the diet on hold with a night of drinking. In reality, you are slipping backwards as you are likely consuming carbs along with the booze.

I've lost 105 pounds (47 kilos) since November doing this and I'm never hungry nor do I crave anything that I should not have, funny enough I often get the craving for steak when I haven't had one for a while (a craving that I happily oblige)

I've also found that it has helped with the sex life as well. Fat produces estrogen which counteracts your testosterone and hurts performance. My wife says my cock is bigger and harder now and that I fuck like I'm ten years younger (her words not mine.) I suspect that the member is the same size just surrounded by less fat but hey, a win is a win! :GoldenSmile1:

The wife has dropped 40 pounds (18 kg) since she started the diet in January and is starting to look damn sexy too I might say :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by jcp7620

"I want to take you into that bedroom, lock the door, throw you on the bed, take off your clothes with my teeth and give you a go-round like you've never had."

Herman "Duck" Phillips