IGNORED

kiffs weight loss journey can i do it ?

kiff

Dayum Kiff mate..All good..Don't forget to have something of you left to bring to LOS :Bravo1:

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kiff

• 999Baht

• The Viking

• andyaus

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

had last weekend off the diet so put on a few

so i am down to 138kg all up now another 3 kilo to go and just under 2 weeks to go

so i think it should be easy i just have to keep the training up when i get there

i would put some before and after pics up but fucked if i know how to upload pictures guys sorry

got em on my iphone if you guys know how than give me an idea cheers

This is what I do (If you want faster results I suggest taking HGH)

- Drink NOTHING but water.

- Eat twice a day. ONLY fish and broccoli (NOTHING ELSE) One time in morning and one time after 3 hour daily workout

- Workout 5 days a week...

Monday- Chest/Bicep x5 heaviest weight, x15 half the weight. alternate this rep count 4 times for each 2 muscles groups (totaling 160 reps total)

Tuesday- Legs/Abs ^^^^

Wednesday- Shoulders/Triceps ^^^^

Thursday- Back/Abs ^^^^

A 110% strict diet and intense weekly workout plan and you will be fucken shredded bro. Get dedicated!!! :)

Hope you take my advice...I attached a pic of Zyzz for fun

fish and broccoli twice a day, plus 160 reps...hehehehe...you are kidding.....right ????....that diet could only be useful in extreme situations...ie: professional body builders looking to reduce body fat leading into a competition, and only then for a very limited time....how long do you honestly think the average overweight punter would be able to stick to that plan ??!!

eating only twice a day will just slow your metabolism down....much better to eat 4-6 small meals a day, using correct ratio of fat carbs and protein, especially if you weight training reguarly.....forget all the bullshit you read...the ONLY way to lose weight is to burn more calories than you consume....simple !!....you just gotta sweat it out, there no shortcuts....it's taken years to get that big fat gut, and it will take time and hard work to get rid of it...trying to crash diet and lose the weight in a few weeks is not only doomed to failure, it is also unhealthy and dangerous...aim to lose half to one kilo per week.

I lost 15 kilo's over 12 months by weight training 3 times per week, plus 45 minutes of cardio per day, and eating a healthy diet...once a week i would eat some junk food, just so i didn't get too bored and give up...I'm 52 and never felt better...good luck with your training !!

anyway what i am eating is now this a basic diet but it shreds the weight off ya

so for breakfast i have 2 peices of low gi bread toasted with avocardo turkey breast and tomato with salt and pepper cant beat that for a breaky i think

morning tea i have a protien shake with i table spoon of oats in it the protien shake is not a mass building one its more of just a bit of protien and the oats get the boady working

lunch i normally just have a chicken salad but u have to watch what dressing goes on there i make a balsamic viniger and lemon juice also add some chilli and garlic fucken beautifull

afrternoon tea is the same as morning tea mate

dinner i normally have either a steak with steamed vegtables or chicken stir fry

now for some rules

1 no potato pumkin pasta normall bread or any lollies or any nice stuff lol

2 you can have bassmati rice but only before 6pm and only a bit not a whole plate full

3 when u wake up have some freshly squized lemon juice it gets your matabolism working

4 training u need to train before you eat in the morning when u have finished training than wait an hour before u eat as your body is burning of massive amounts of fat at this time

5 if you can stick to this than after 4 weeks u get 1 day off than every 2 weeks you get a day off to eat what ever you want in this 1 day which i just had off i went from 139kg to 142 kg in 1 day but its just fluid and will come off in 2 or 3 days than ya body is in fat burning mod again

6 meal sizes when you first start eat about 300grams of meat or protein in every meal than slowly cut it down and the salad and steamed vegies have as much as u want for the whole challenge i weigh my meat now and have 200gram serves but if i go out for dinner i will have a normall size steak but most of the time 200grams is the go

7 this is the most important you must eat like this eat 3hrs protien 2hrs eat 3hrs protien 2hrs eat

sorry just put it in 2 so i dont loose it

so yeah u have breaky than 3 later have protien than 2 hours later lunch so my routine is

8 brekky 11 protien 1300 lunch 1600 protien 1800 dinner

now with your protien if u cant find one or dont like it swap it for a low sugar low fat low gi yougurt

now i have just typed this out thinking have i missed some thing and i have probably missed heaps but just send me a message with any questions and i will get back to u quicker this time mate sorry

also i will give u my trainig info atm

monday 0600 cycle class at gym 1930 personall trainer for heavy weights

tuesday 0600 pump class 1930 light workout targeting specific muscles

wednsday 0600 cycle class 1930 personall trainer for heavy weights

thursday 0600 cycle class rest

friday 0600 cycle 1930 light workout

saturday 0800 personall trainer for fitness fuck this one hurts i tell ya lol

sunday rest all day

oh and dont just do cardio u must do heavy weights at the gym because bigger muscle burns more fat while u are not doing anything just makes your metabelism work farster

thats enough for now chat with ya soon

Looks like you got it totally sussed there kiff , well done mate !!!....keep it going, if you at 138kg, still plenty of work to do......and remember, you burn lots of calories when you boom boom !! :)

• 2 weeks later...

hi, i do also have overweight problem, 3 week ago i went to doktor for my cardio control.surprise 120 kilo starting dieet loose already 5 kilo i am no 104.850 grs, i try to no drink alcohol, no heavy fat creamy sauces a lot of cooked vegetabels and salad with tuna fisch.

yesterday i went to a party and have drink half bottle red wine en 2 strong beers. this morning i got 1 kilo more . pitty sad for all the hard time to do dieet;

I go pattaya in oktober en november and want to loose 15 kilo ;;; i will do my best to have my goal who knows maybe i will be sexy man again;btw i am 69 years old go every year pattaya keeps me young.

Good luck to all the dieeet members

aurel

We are now 6 of september i have already loose 9 kilo's happy happy but i will not reach my goal to loose 15 kilo till i go to pattaya on 24/10

We are now 6 of september i have already loose 9 kilo's happy happy but i will not reach my goal to loose 15 kilo till i go to pattaya on 24/10

"i will not reach my goal to loose 15 kilo " Why ever not? 6 more kilos in 6 weeks? Come on, you CAN do it Get walking every day and think of all those girls waiting for you. What more can I say to encourage you?

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

:08: