IGNORED

kiffs weight loss journey can i do it ?

kiff

I have just started on the Dukan diet, google it have a look. check with your doctor if you have any health issues. It is more food based than exercise orientated. For the Action period, all you eat is protein with 20 mins brisk walking per day. You can fill in your personal details on line,height weight eating habits,etc, what your goal is, no need to subscribe, all the recipes are there, what food your permitted and so on. It is all sketched out for you.

I started on Sunday, weighed in at 82.2 this morning Tuesday weighed in again 79.3KGs,eating only steak, chicken, fish(not tinned)and a small quantity of oats as recommended by the site.

I do run however, at least 6km aday in temperatures of around 35c degrees, having said that I ran more than this previously without the significant weight loss of the last couple of days. My programme is due to finish in August.

Looking to get down to 75kgs, so far so good.

I moved to the UAE from Amsterdam 18 months ago. I went from 90 kg to 116 kgs in five months. I had to buy all new suits (1000 AED each) and Shirts (100 AED each). I have a closet full of clothes i am waiting to wear again. My 35" waist is now 43".

I heard about the Dukan diet from some of the Filipion girls at work. maybe i should try it too. Now i am swimming in the morning and having fruit smoothies. The weight is coming off VERY slow. 3 kgs over two months. Fucking frustrating. I want to lose 10 kgs before my trip in October. I have not had anything to drink in two months and stopped with the swarma and icecream along with the alcohol.

Hey Kerb Krawler - Are you going back to Patts anytime soon? Making any trip to Ally Pally for a little Chinese take-away? 555

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kiff

• 999Baht

• The Viking

• andyaus

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi, i do also have overweight problem, 3 week ago i went to doktor for my cardio control.surprise 120 kilo starting dieet loose already 5 kilo i am no 104.850 grs, i try to no drink alcohol, no heavy fat creamy sauces a lot of cooked vegetabels and salad with tuna fisch.

yesterday i went to a party and have drink half bottle red wine en 2 strong beers. this morning i got 1 kilo more . pitty sad for all the hard time to do dieet;

I go pattaya in oktober en november and want to loose 15 kilo ;;; i will do my best to have my goal who knows maybe i will be sexy man again;btw i am 69 years old go every year pattaya keeps me young.

Good luck to all the dieeet members

aurel

I've started to change my food habits.

Breakfast

Oats with banana

Dinner; Chicken and cooked vegetables (mostly peas, lol).

Fruits and such as lunch and middlemeals!

I know this will be hard though, and after my huge goal the last time I kind of stopped up. This time I won't weight myself as I'm going to do weights, and as we know.. Muscle weights more than fat.

I also tried to speak with my doctor to get some kind of program or so, but he did such a bad follow up last time. I've spoken with some friends of mine that used to be fat, and I'll be honest with you guys straight away.. I'm gonna cheat, but as long as I get down in weight (and get stronger) it's fine by me.

down to 150kg now feeling good training hard

15 more kilo to go in 7 weeks should shit it in i think well i hope anyway lol

so thats a totall loss so far of 15 kg

down to 150kg now feeling good training hard

15 more kilo to go in 7 weeks should shit it in i think well i hope anyway lol

so thats a totall loss so far of 15 kg

Keep up the good work!

Good for you Kiff

I have been dieting for over 20 years and tried most things. The worse thing is that people think it is just your fault for being large. Not true...you probably have a very efficient system and your body stores excess calories. Doesn't mean it is your fault but you can do something about it.

Other problem is that everyone has an opinion about your body and they want to share it with you. Whether you ask them or not. Pisses me off big time. I won't tell you how to lose weight or how much exercise you need but if you are interested please PM me and I can tell you about my experiences. At your age I once lost 30 kg in 3 months from 120kg to 90kg.

20 Years later I have relapsed and need to get back on the diet...I found the my expensive body fat scales ONLY went to 140 Kgs and decided to make changes. I'm now down to 135 and think another 25kg is achievable.

Remember "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels"

Good luck

Fault sound very negative, but whatever your body type or metabolism, YOU have to learn to deal with it! It's your body so your responsibility!

There's many diets out there, some are good, they are usually based on common sense. Many are crap in the sense that they create false hope. Lose weight fast, no excercise, no efford, blabla..

At the end of the day it's eat healthy, make sure you get all the nutritional value your body needs, reduce calorie intake and increase calorie output. So eat less (calories) and excercise more..

It won't be easy! Change never is.. Get used to suffering and learn to enjoy it. Endorphines and adrenaline are your friend. Start out with gentle excercise for at least 1 hour per session, at least 3 times a week. If you excercise at least 3 times a week, the body will become slightly dependend on the endorphines and adrenaline released by excercise and after a while you'll start craving it. Ever wondered why people that excercise once a week tend to complain how hard it is, but guys that work their asses of 6 times a week seem perfectly happy about it?

Schedule and discipline yourself, learn to eat at scheduled times, schedule your excercise and if you are badly craving a snack when it's not nescessary, "punish" yourself, by doing some excercise to take your mind of of food.

Lastly be open about what you want and ask people to help remind you of your goals and try to get an excercise buddy to help motivate you. It shouldn't be about losing weight fast, it should be about changing your habits, so you can gradualy solve your problems and make sure they won't come back.

Edited by flippy

Mate in my experience all about the food. I was never a big bloke but when I split with the ex was 105kgs. Just cut out the junk food and with a little exercise got to 85kgs in 3 mths. Interestingly stayed on the beers. And I drink a shitload! Just cut out all the crap I was eating with it!

148 now slowing up but now putting more training in and will be evan stricter on the diet so 17 kg down

5 weeks and 5 days to go i want another 13 kg grrrrrrrrrr can i do it ???

fuck yeah i think so

148 now slowing up but now putting more training in and will be evan stricter on the diet so 17 kg down

5 weeks and 5 days to go i want another 13 kg grrrrrrrrrr can i do it ???

fuck yeah i think so

Well done mate..I know how hard it is. Bet you feel good.

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

feeling heaps better and fitter

i am now going to the cycle classes in the morning at the gym fuck me they are hard as fuck

but i can nearlly keep up with the whole class now so am getting there

than weights most nights also

but i do have one gripe who the FUCK designed those bike seats ? when ever i sit on the cunt i am thinking this thing is gone into the deap dark cravases of my arse cheeks and is never coming back

feeling heaps better and fitter

i am now going to the cycle classes in the morning at the gym fuck me they are hard as fuck

but i can nearlly keep up with the whole class now so am getting there

than weights most nights also

but i do have one gripe who the FUCK designed those bike seats ? when ever i sit on the cunt i am thinking this thing is gone into the deap dark cravases of my arse cheeks and is never coming back

Thanks for that mental image Kiff....It will take days to erase the thought :hello10: ...Are you wearing Lycra shorts?

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

so i am down to 145kg now thats 20kg and i have 5 weeks till departure

so i have an average of around 3kg a week so far i need to keep an adverage of 2kg a week to hit my goal of 135kg

fucking b e a utifull i say

• 2 weeks later...

so i am down to 145kg now thats 20kg and i have 5 weeks till departure

so i have an average of around 3kg a week so far i need to keep an adverage of 2kg a week to hit my goal of 135kg

fucking b e a utifull i say

How is it going now mate?

I did the City to Surf yesterday and I can tell you that my body is feeing it today!

I've only lost about 7 KG so far but I have to say doesn't it feel great when you start to take control and see results!

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

yeah man it does feel good hey

i am down to 140.5kg so another 5.5kg to go to hit the goal weight man

and i have 3 weeks to do it should be ok i think maybe i might get down a bit lower

but i am happy already mate

i am fucking tired tho as i am training 8 or 9 times a week now to push myself

but i am loving it mate

That's good to hear your progress.

I also tend to get more 'inspired' as my vacation nears, and take it up a notch working out. Sometimes working out twice a day. By the time I hit Thailand I'm physically exhausted, and a perfect time to rest and relax.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

I managed to lose 15 Kilos but have not changed any weight for the last 2 weeks despoite healthy eating and lots of exercise. Maybe I am building up muscle mass which is heavier than the fat !

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

Best of luck with it Kiff.I'm not sure what you are doing for exercise,but i did a program called turbulence training.It's excellent,50 mins training for 3-4 days a week.I've lost 16 kg in the past 10 weeks doing this.I also cut the shit food out and stopped drinking alcohol.A small price to pay considering I'll be giving it a fair crack it patts in oct.

What is that turbulence training.

One great thing I love about Pattaya is that the place really inspires me to WALK everywhere, and this helps me to keep the excess weight off and lose some also, especially in the warm weather.

I don't even think about it, if I want to get something to eat, I don't mind walking down beach road all the way to one end or another to find a restaurant. Or if I want to shop, I'll hoof it to second road to buy clothes. And so on, I rarely use the baht bus. Before you know it you've walked several miles a day.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Congratulations Kiff and all the other weight loss heros. TIP, change your scales to pounds instead of kilos..... putting on a couple of Kilos is easier to ignore than putting on 4 1/2 lbs.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

:08:

Good luck kiff! Iam Really looking forward to your weight loss result..keep update:)

This is what I do (If you want faster results I suggest taking HGH)

- Drink NOTHING but water.

- Eat twice a day. ONLY fish and broccoli (NOTHING ELSE) One time in morning and one time after 3 hour daily workout

- Workout 5 days a week...

Monday- Chest/Bicep x5 heaviest weight, x15 half the weight. alternate this rep count 4 times for each 2 muscles groups (totaling 160 reps total)

Tuesday- Legs/Abs ^^^^

Wednesday- Shoulders/Triceps ^^^^

Thursday- Back/Abs ^^^^

A 110% strict diet and intense weekly workout plan and you will be fucken shredded bro. Get dedicated!!! :)

Hope you take my advice...I attached a pic of Zyzz for fun

post-65206-0-06238800-1314130050.jpg

This is what I do (If you want faster results I suggest taking HGH)

- Drink NOTHING but water.

- Eat twice a day. ONLY fish and broccoli (NOTHING ELSE) One time in morning and one time after 3 hour daily workout

- Workout 5 days a week...

Monday- Chest/Bicep x5 heaviest weight, x15 half the weight. alternate this rep count 4 times for each 2 muscles groups (totaling 160 reps total)

Tuesday- Legs/Abs ^^^^

Wednesday- Shoulders/Triceps ^^^^

Thursday- Back/Abs ^^^^

A 110% strict diet and intense weekly workout plan and you will be fucken shredded bro. Get dedicated!!! :)

Hope you take my advice...I attached a pic of Zyzz for fun

You sound like a real fool with most of your posts on here.

How long would a diet like that be able to be maintained?

To all the other blokes in here, well done ,good luck and keep up the hard work as that is what it takes not some bullshit diet as suggested by the goose above.

Kiff is kicking ass.

I only managed to get on the fitness and healthy eating plan 4 weeks out from my trip.

I dropped fro 108.4Kg to my final weigh in this morning of 99.6KG.

As this will be my last post before I head out this will be my starting weight for the trip.

It will be interesting to see what I weigh when I get back from 3 weeks of partying. :)

See you over there Kiff on the 8th for the start of your well earned holiday.

You are seriously kicking 'fat's' arse!

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand