IGNORED

Choose your hotel

jojomecanic

good article - thanks jojomecanic. It assumes that no one is on the same budget but highlights the action /less action areas in the map to a tee.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:Bravo1: excellent work :001_Thank_You5: especally the easy way to find the reviews are handy to me

• 2 weeks later...

Very excellent post, love the simple map, telling it how it is

Nice one

DIEU ET MON DROIT

Thanks jojomecanic - very helpful and well thought out.

I am now thinking for my 10day stay book hotel (following your advice / steps ) for first three days and then look to move on if not happy or want a change.

Thinking ot the Tim Boutique for start of trip as had good reviews and is girl friendly

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, good advice. Thread modified !

Thanks for your encouragements, guys... for a few hours I thought this thread was just going to sink :GoldenSmile1:

guest friendly or joiner fee is also important thing

good thread. really helpful for newbies.

wished this thread was around when i went in feb.

A great thread for Newbies, use put a lot of effort into this. I've been a few times now, so know the ropes, and this Info is what I'd say a first timer should heed...bb...

more useful info

About your website.

If you want to help customers why is there no location map on your website for Canterbury tales?

About your website.

If you want to help customers why is there no location map on your website for Canterbury tales?

Yes sorry the website is newly renovated and a few teething problems, will be sorted in a day or so, I have added a map for the time being.

Any comments/constructive criticisms re the new site would be appreciated.

Thanks Dave

PINK MAP d copy.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Brilliant i just joined this forum and that was almost gonna be my first question... Will definitely take this advise.

• 1 month later...

i always stay at the tim boutique on second road good location for shopping beach and night life very friendly and helpful staff medium price range and most importantly girl or guests friendly book on Agoda

• 2 weeks later...

i`m still lost in chosing location but really thanks great info in the pic map

Newbie = from soi7 to Walking Street, between beach road and second road (green area). That's all. Easy.

I´m considering Queen Victoria because it´s in the Soi 6 area. And since this will be my second trip and I´m still a newbie, I was just wondering why Soi 6 isn´t recommended for a newbie?

I´m considering Queen Victoria because it´s in the Soi 6 area. And since this will be my second trip and I´m still a newbie, I was just wondering why Soi 6 isn´t recommended for a newbie?

When I said Newbie, I meant somebody that never came to Pattaya before.

Most often, these guys don't know what to expect about this P4P scene. After a first trip (and even a just few days), you already know if you like gogos overall, or prefer the beerbars ambiance, or Soi6..

That's why I recommend to stay in a central place for 3 or 4 days maximum (Soi7 to WS, BR to second road), and then decide to move or stay.

Just imagine a guy booking 3 week (and as a newbie paying upfront) in Soi6 and realise once there that he only likes Walking Street... (same for reverse situation).

Archived