Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

When you cannot trust the in room safe...

7-Eleven

COMMENTS IN BOLD above

Once you start hiding stuff guaranteed your going to lose it. I lost absolutely 1000's and 1000's of pound when I used to hide money years ogo. Some got chucked out with the cat litter, some was hidden in the laundry basket and was taken to the laundrette never to be seen again, and some of it I never know where it fuck in went or was hid to begin with !

Used to know a girl in Hackney used to keep all her money she had earned that night in one of those plastic bank bags up her pussy. She used to get attacked all the time by guys trying to rob her but they never got it. When she was around and we were having a few drinks with a few people and someone was going to the bottleshop, she used to slide her panties over, squat, out it would pop, shed pick it up, pull out ten pounds and give it to someone for beer, then shove the rest back up from whence it came !

I think I know that girl lol

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 999Baht

• GorGuy RIP

• fostraswift

• themosch

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Definitely keep a second debit/credit card on you or hidden in case the worst does happen....

I prefer a room safe located in a wardrobe that can be locked, see my photo. OK so the cable can be cut easy enough but most theft seems to be opportunism without being easily noticeable. I will see my lock has been tampered with very quickly so I can react to it straightaway. Its never been tampered with yet.

probably the most stupid idea on here you may as well just stick a note on the door advertising the fact that you have valuables inside the wardrobe why draw attention to the wardrobe

Used room safe and never had an issue. I think there's always a chance of things getting stolen. Most of what they want to steal from you are valuables that they can use to convert to cash. Solution: don't bring it.

Use TC, convert the money and put into Thai bank.

The rest of the gadget don't bring the "good one". I have a travel phone that cost me $20. I have a laptop that cost me $400 3 years ago that I bring. And then my Zune.

If they break into my safe, there's my passport which has no monetary value. There's no cash. The flip phone I carry with me and i doubt anyone in Thailand would be interested in my flip phone (not even a smart phone). And I leave my laptop in plain sight and unlock. If it's stolen, it'll be obvious that either someone break into my room or it's the maid.

My Thai ATM card is with me. My CC is in safe which if they steal, my bank will sore it out when I return.

So my "worse" exposure is: laptop, Zune, and my passport.